Subject: Re: WGLC for Targeted HTTP Cache Control

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 13:47:19 +0100

Am 29.10.2021 um 18:26 schrieb Tommy Pauly:
> Hi all,
>
> As a reminder, this WGLC ends today. I haven’t seen any issues filed
> (which can either imply that the document is ready to go, or people
> haven’t reviewed it!).
>
> I believe this document should be ready to go, but I would like to see
> some feedback on the list in response to this before moving it forward.
> If you’ve read the document and think it’s ready to progress, please
> just quickly reply to this email saying so.
>
> Best,
> Tommy

I re-read it, and found a tiny editorial nit (PR on Github).

Other than that - in Section 2.1 it might be good to have an
impossible-to-miss warning like:

	"The header field syntax *looks* like the one for Cache-Control, but
you absolutely can not use an existing Cache-Control parser here!"

Best regards, Julian

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 15:57:30 +1100

Hi Julian,

> On 1 Nov 2021, at 11:47 pm, Julian Reschke <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

See:
  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/commit/db1765250

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/