Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 07:38:52 +0000

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+0/-0/💬2)
  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #1673 Alt-Svc and multi-CDN (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1673 [alt-svc] 
  - #1509 Add Ed25519 support: algorithm definition and examples (1 by naturallymitchell)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1509 [signatures] [discuss] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-3/💬3)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Add venue section to all drafts (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1796 
  - HTTP/3 websocket should be standards track (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1795 [h3-websockets] 

  2 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #1796 Add venue section to all drafts (2 by ioggstream, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1796 
  - #1793 Keep XML files (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1793 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Add venue section to all drafts
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1796 
  - HTTP/3 websocket should be standards track
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1795 [h3-websockets] 
  - Keep XML files
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1793 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec