Subject: Genart last call review of draft-ietf-httpbis-priority-10

From: Ines Robles via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 12:42:36 -0800

Reviewer: Ines Robles
Review result: Ready with Nits

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-httpbis-priority-10
Reviewer: Ines Robles
Review Date: 2021-11-29
IETF LC End Date: 2021-11-29
IESG Telechat date: 2022-01-06

Summary:

The document describes a scheme that allows an HTTP client to communicate its
preferences for how the upstream server prioritizes responses to its requests,
and also allows a server to hint to a downstream intermediary how its responses
should be prioritized when they are forwarded.

The document does not present major issues, just one minor nit.

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:

Page 6: "Multiple experiments from independent research have shown" --> please
add references to this claim

Thank you for this document,

Ines.

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 23:35:50 +0000

Hi Ines,

Thank you for the review and providing feedback.

> add references to this claim

Please see https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1800 which
addresses this nit

Cheers,
Lucas