Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 07:38:59 +0000

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-4/💬8)
  3 issues created:
  - AD review of draft-ietf-httpbis-priority-09 (by fpalombini)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1783 
  - Add guidance how to "migrate" from using POST to using QUERY (by dret)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1782 
  - Message signatures: Pre-signed URLs (by benkehoe)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1778 

  4 issues received 8 new comments:
  - #1782 Add guidance how to "migrate" from using POST to using QUERY (2 by dret, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1782 [safe-method-w-body] 
  - #1745 QUERY should describe use of Content-Location field (2 by martinthomson, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1745 [safe-method-w-body] 
  - #1645 ALPN tokens and TLS usage (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1645 
  - #885 Define id- as a prefix for any Digest alg, not just id-sha-256 and id-sha-512 (3 by LPardue, ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/885 [digest-headers] 

  4 issues closed:
  - ALPN tokens and TLS usage https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1645 [proxy-status] 
  - Intermediaries modifying Priority header fields https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1715 [priorities] [discuss] 
  - Should invalid priority field value in PRIORITY_UPDATE frames cause a connection error? https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1741 [priorities] [discuss] 
  - Changes to SETTINGS_NO_RFC7540_PRIORITIES https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1714 [priorities] [discuss] 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 issues created:
  - AD review (by fpalombini)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/974 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-3/💬1)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix: #855. Remove id-sha-*. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1779 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #1779 Fix: #855. Remove id-sha-*. (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1779 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - expand why and when intermediaries might want to use a frame
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1735 [priorities] [discuss] 
  - Erroring on invalid Priority Field Values in frames is optional
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1756 [priorities] [discuss] 
  - Relax requirements of NO_RFC7540 setting receiver
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1725 [priorities] [discuss] 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+14/-2/💬1)
  14 pull requests submitted:
  - Reference is to this doc (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/988 
  - Keep the note about updating stuff (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/987 
  - Add citation for odd request forms (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/986 
  - Fix sections format (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/985 
  - Remove contradictory text on use of RST_STREAM (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/984 
  - Cite deprecation note (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/983 
  - Cite error code section (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/982 
  - Fix the flow control text (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/981 
  - Link to frame type definitions. (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/980 
  - Tailored (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/979 
  - TLS BCP is normative (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/978 
  - Update TCP reference (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/977 
  - Clarify some settings behaviours based on AD review (by Lukasa)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/976 
  - First pass cleaning up some of the typos from AD review (by Lukasa)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/975 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #979 Tailored (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/979 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - First pass cleaning up some of the typos from AD review
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/975 
  - Clarify some settings behaviours based on AD review
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/976 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec