Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 07:38:56 +0000

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-5/💬21)
  3 issues created:
  - clearer advice on server treatment (by icing)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1794 
  - Set venue on all markdown drafts (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1792 
  - Format issues in rfc6265bis (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1790 [6265bis] 

  9 issues received 21 new comments:
  - #1794 clearer advice on server interpretation (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1794 [priorities] 
  - #1792 Set venue on all markdown drafts (4 by martinthomson, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1792 [meta] 
  - #1783 AD review of draft-ietf-httpbis-priority-09 (4 by LPardue, MikeBishop, fpalombini)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1783 [priorities] 
  - #1778 Message signatures: Pre-signed URLs (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1778 [signatures] 
  - #1773 Server advertise support for extended CONNECT but does not support websocket as a :protocol (6 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1773 [h3-websockets] 
  - #1710 report-URI quoting (2 by estark37, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1710 [expect-ct] 
  - #1645 ALPN tokens and TLS usage (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1645 [proxy-status] 
  - #1555 Add guidance to implementors of `id-` digest algorithms (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1555 [digest-headers] 
  - #885 Define id- as a prefix for any Digest alg, not just id-sha-256 and id-sha-512 (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/885 [digest-headers] 

  5 issues closed:
  - Specify data type for "nonce" https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1728 [signatures] 
  - AD review of draft-ietf-httpbis-priority-09 https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1783 [priorities] 
  - Add guidance to implementors of `id-` digest algorithms https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1555 [digest-headers] 
  - Define id- as a prefix for any Digest alg, not just id-sha-256 and id-sha-512 https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/885 [digest-headers] 
  - WebSockets supports indication in HTTPS RR https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1750 [h3-websockets] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+6/-7/💬1)
  6 pull requests submitted:
  - Keep XML files (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1793 
  - Add binary messages (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1791 
  - Remove trailing whitespace (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1789 [6265bis] 
  - Relocate appendix text to introduction (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1787 
  - explain more about the client SHOULDs wrt H2 setting (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1786 
  - State we are using BCP 14 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1784 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #1786 explain more about the client SHOULDs wrt H2 setting (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1786 [priorities] 

  7 pull requests merged:
  - Security and Privacy Considerations for Signatures
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1776 [signatures] 
  - Add binary messages
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1791 [binary-messages] 
  - Remove trailing whitespace
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1789 [6265bis] 
  - explain more about the client SHOULDs wrt H2 setting
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1786 [priorities] 
  - State we are using BCP 14
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1784 [priorities] 
  - Relocate appendix text to introduction
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1787 [digest-headers] 
  - Fix: #855. Remove id-sha-*.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1779 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+0/-11/💬2)
  1 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #977 Update TCP reference (2 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/977 

  11 pull requests merged:
  - Reference is to this doc
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/988 
  - Keep the note about updating stuff
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/987 
  - Add citation for odd request forms
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/986 
  - Fix sections format
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/985 
  - Remove contradictory text on use of RST_STREAM
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/984 
  - Cite deprecation note
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/983 
  - Cite error code section
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/982 
  - Fix the flow control text
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/981 
  - Link to frame type definitions.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/980 
  - Tailored
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/979 
  - TLS BCP is normative
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/978 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec