Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 07:36:49 +0000

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+4/-4/💬23)
  4 issues created:
  - Signatures: Canonicalized Structured HTTP Fields (by rogerk-unifysquare)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2145 
  - Signatures & server push (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2144 
  - Should client-cert be standards track instead of informational? (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2142 [client-cert-field] 
  - Signature algorithms that contain steps with multiple levels of bullets (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2141 [signatures] 

  12 issues received 23 new comments:
  - #2141 Signature algorithms that contain steps with multiple levels of bullets (3 by LPardue, jricher, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2141 [signatures] 
  - #2137 message-signatures: broken deep links (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2137 [signatures] 
  - #2135 Formatting of italicized items in plain text version (5 by jricher, martinthomson, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2135 [signatures] 
  - #2133 Signature Context (2 by jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2133 [signatures] [discuss] 
  - #2104 Same-Site cookies and redirects (1 by sbingler)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2104 [6265bis] 
  - #2089 Cookie tests should not be using the CookieStore API (1 by miketaylr)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2089 [6265bis] 
  - #2086 Signing non-final response messages (2 by LPardue, jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2086 [signatures] 
  - #1935 No defined client cert error mechanism for the origin (3 by davidben, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1935 [client-cert-field] 
  - #1864 Signing Empty / Absent Headers (2 by jricher, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1864 [signatures] [discuss] 
  - #1782 Add guidance how to "migrate" from using POST to using QUERY (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1782 [safe-method-w-body] 
  - #1372 Third-party cookies (1 by miketaylr)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1372 [6265bis] 
  - #1183 Multiple Set-Cookie headers are not well supported (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1183 [signatures] 

  4 issues closed:
  - Signature Generation Script https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1506 [signatures] 
  - Rebrand Signatures draft https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1203 [signatures] 
  - Cookie tests should not be using the CookieStore API https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2089 [6265bis] 
  - Signature algorithms that contain steps with multiple levels of bullets https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2141 [signatures] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-1/💬3)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Clean up signature references and text (by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2143 
  - Some changes inspired by James Gruessing (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2140 [binary-messages] 
  - reword considered a representation (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2139 

  2 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #2139 reword considered a representation (2 by LPardue, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2139 [digest-headers] 
  - #1976 Add support for absent header fields (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1976 [signatures] [discuss] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Remove content ellipsis
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2128 [binary-messages] 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+2/-1/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix Roy's name by adding initials (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1105 
  - Last minute editorial stuff (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1104 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Fix Roy's name by adding initials
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1105 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec