Subject: 4 ways

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 07:37:40 -0400 (EDT)

4 WAYS TO MAKE MONEY WITH MY SOFTWARES!
            --------------------------------------

My 2 new softwares will make you money in 4 ways! You do not have 
to do any selling! They will even do the selling for you! Just
place the ads, & then sit down, and process the incoming orders!
The 2 softwares are:

1)Top 50 International Classified Ad Blaster
2)Top 100 Internet Classified Ad Blaster

You type in your ad, submit, and the softwares will place your ad 
in the Classifieds simultaneously and within a few minutes. No 
more typing each ad and submitting manually! To place an ad on 
150 Classified sites will take you days! But my 2 softwares will 
cut that into minutes!

How can you make money with my 2 softwares, part-time, from home!?

1)OFFER AD SUBMISSION SERVICE!

Use the softwares to advertise your new service!Type in your 
message offering to place an ad on 150 Classifieds for $10-20 
each time! Ask customers to send  you their ad and money to 
your address. Once you receive the money, you place the ad! E-Z!

2)OFFER TO SELL THE 2 SOFTWARES, AND DOUBLE YOUR MONEY!

Again, use the softwares to advertise selling the programs at $30 
each.You get an order and payment, keep $15/software, send me the 
other $15, and I shall ship it, on your behalf, directly to your 
customer! I shall even mail you confirmation for your records!

3)SPONSOR OTHER RESELLERS AND MAKE A PERCENTAGE!

Again, use the softwares to locate resellers! You will get $15 
from the initial $30/sale, and get 20% of their sales for ever! 
I shall keep track of the sales, and send you your 20% commission!

4)USE THE SOFTWARES TO PROMOTE YOUR OTHER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES!

Say you are promoting a product or a service! Type in the ad, 
submit, and let the softwares submit your message to thousands of
people all over the internet and the world! Find buyers & agents!

NOW, WHAT DOES PLACING THE CLASSIFIED ADS COST YOU!?

Nothing! Zilch! Nada! Zero!The softwares place your ads in the top
50 international and top 100 internet FREE CLASSIFIED ADS! You 
place the ads again, and again! And once every 6 months, we shall
update the softwares, & you can get the update for a low price
(just to cover my costs!). By the way, the 150 sites are not 
duplicated in the 2 programs!

HOW MUCH WOULD THESE SOFTWARES COST YOU!?

My price is $30 for each software.But if you order within 48 hours
of this e-mail, I shall sell BOTH to you for only $30! 50% OFF!
But you need to mail your order and payment now! ACT TODAY!
------------------------------------------------------------------
                       ORDER  FORM
                       ===========
Please PRINT the Order Form, TYPE the information, and enclose $30
in cash or check. Checks take 7-10 days to clear. Mail all to my
address below. Thank you in advance.

Please mail me your package of 2 softwares at 50% discount,for 
$30. I enclose my $30 payment by ....cash ....check.
NAME:........................................................
ADDRESS:.....................................................
        .....................................................
CITY:.................STATE:.............ZIP:................
COUNTRY:................

Mail Order and Payment to:
Al Jebaly
3668  161st Terrace N
Loxahatchee, Florida 33470
USA.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Your name was given to me as someone who could be interested in 
a home business.If this message was sent in error, please forgive
me! If you want your name to be removed, hit REPLY, type in 
REMOVE, and hit SEND.
----------------------------------------------------------------