Subject: IM 99 Call for participation

From: IM99 conference <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 16:37:33 -0500 (EST)

Call for Participation

IM '99
Sixth IFIP/IEEE International Symposium on
Integrated Network Management
Boston Park Plaza Hotel, Boston, MA, USA
24 - 28 May 1999

Sponsored by: IFIP and IEEE Communications Society

	http://www.comsoc.org/confs/im/99/

We  cordially invite you to join us at the Sixth IFIP/IEEE International
Symposium on Integrated Network Management to  be held in Boston, MA, USA,
May 24-28, 1999.

A welcoming reception will take place on Monday, May 24 at the Boston Park
Plaza Hotel. The conference will open at 8:30 AM on Tuesday, May 25, and
close with a Distinguished Experts Panel on Thursday, May 27.  There will
be a social event on Tuesday evening, May 25.  A tutorial program is also
being provided on Monday, May 24, and Friday, May 28.

The symposium offers a world-class program with high-quality technical
sessions presented by recognized leaders in their fields, panel sessions
for the interactive discussion of the latest technical questions, timely
tutorials by renowned experts, and eminent keynote speakers. The program
also incorporates poster sessions with a less formal and more interactive
presentation style that fosters detailed examination of a subject. In
addition, there will be the opportunity to organize the popular
"birds-of-a-feather" ad hoc discussion groups.

Detailed information concerning the symposium, registration and
accomodation can be found at the conference web site:

	http://www.comsoc.org/confs/im/99/