Subject: Introducing HGH: The Most Powerful Anti-Obesity Drug Ever Discovered!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 99 13:00:55 EST

Introducing HGH (Human Growth Hormone):
"It Is The Most Powerful Anti-Obesity Drug Ever Discovered!"
"It Is Like Metabolic Liposuction Vacuuming Off Excess Body Fat!"
"It Is The Ultimate Anti-Aging Therapy!"
"It Is Cosmetic Plastic Surgery In A Bottle!"
"Maybe The Most Powerful Aphrodisiac Ever Discovered!"

These are statements from physician researchers - as they try to find
appropriate words to describe some of the amazing health benefits they
have noted and documented in their research work with this incredible
substance!

"The Most Powerful Anti-Obesity Drug Ever Discovered!"
HGH (Human Growth Hormone) may turn out to be the "magic pill" for fat
loss, we have all been waiting for. Inside the body, HGH is like
Metabolic Liposuction, vacuuming off excess fat from under the belly,
waist, hips, thighs etc.! It revs up metabolism to youthful levels, and 
resculptors the body by selectively reducing the fat in the waist,
abdomen, hips and thighs, while at the same time increasing muscle mass!

"The Ultimate Anti-Aging Therapy!"
HGH affects nearly every cell in our bodies, rejuvenating the skin and
bones, regenerating the heart, liver, lungs, and kidneys, bringing organ 
and tissue function back to youthful levels!

"Cosmetic Plastic Surgery In A Bottle!"
HGH smoothes out facial wrinkles, it restores the elasticity, thickness 
and contours of youthful skin, and it reverses the loss of extracellular 
water that makes old people look like dried up prunes!

"The Most Powerful Aphrodisiac Ever Discovered!"
HGH may be the most powerful aphrodisiac ever discovered, reviving
flagging sexuality and potency in older men!

And the list/the story just goes on and on!

Prior to now, this miracle hormone was only available by injections
through licensed physician practitioners. It was also very expensive -
costing anywhere from $1,000.00 to $2,500.00 per month! But now, these
near miraculous HGH effects and more can be safely enjoyed by every
adult, especially if you are 30 to 35 years of age or more, because our 
company has come out with a product that contains potent HGH releasers, 
precursors and secretagogues! Inside the body, these cause the release 
of the actual/natural HGH which has the same above
mentioned health benefits and more. Our HGH product is 100% Safe! Works 
with your body. It is a liquid, taken orally, and it is now available to 
the general public, without prescription, and at a very affordable 
price!

SPECIFIC HEALTH BENEFITS OF HGH:
 
HGH has been shown by researchers to have the following specific
benefits when regularly used over a period of 6 months:

~ 14.4% Loss of excess fat on average, after 6 months,
  without dieting or exercise!
~ 8.8% Average Increase in Muscle Mass after 6 months without 
  exercise!
~ Eliminate Cellulite!
~ Higher Energy Level
~ Younger, Tighter, Thicker skin
~ Wrinkle Removal
~ Hair Regrowth
~ Improved Cholesterol Profile, with higher HDL (good)
  cholesterol, and lower LDL (bad) cholesterol.
~ Stronger Bones and Increase in Bone Density
~ Lowered Blood pressure
~ Greater Cardiac Output
~ Superior Immune Function
~ Re-Growth of heart, liver, spleen, kidneys, and
  other organs that shrink with age.
~ Faster Wound Healing
~ Increased Memory Retention
~ Sharper Vision
~ Mood Elevation
~ Improved Sleep
~ Enhanced Sexual performance!

TESTIMONIALS:
Below are a few testimonials from people using our HGH product:

" I have been on the product for about three months now and I love it.
I've lost around 21 pounds and have a lot more energy" ~R.W.: Alabama

"I have been taking your HGH product for 4 months and the results are
astounding. I have lost 12 pounds of fat without dieting, have much more 
energy for my daily workout which I am also getting better results from, 
my hair is starting to go back to its original color, and not to offend 
anyone, but my sex life has gone through the roof! I will never be 
without a bottle of this product! " ~ J.R.: Texas.

"I am recovering from a broken neck sustained two years ago. In the last 
5 years, I have gained up to 180 pounds. Since I started taking your 
product, I have gone from a size 16 to a 10 in one month and I am still 
loosing inches. My weight as of today is 148 pounds and I'm walking for 
the first time without my cane. I didn't plan on selling this product, 
but people keep seeing me and end up signing up."
~ M.W.A Arizona.

" I have been on the product for a little over three months. I have
noticed a lot of positive health benefits. First, I have lost a stubborn 
ten pounds, that just would not go away for years no matter what I did. 
The cellulite puckers on my upper thighs are almost totally gone! My 
vision is much clearer. I am sleeping like a baby, and I wake up very 
rested. I have a lot more energy, and don't feel as hungry as I used to 
feel. My hair is thicker and has taken on an added bounce and youthful 
glow. People keep commenting on how young I look and how I seem to be 
looking younger and younger with each passing day. My libido is so much 
improved, and my husband loves it. I could go on and on. But suffice it 
to say that I will never be without a bottle of this incredible 
product!" ~ C.C.A Oklahoma.

YOU MAYBE WONDERING: WHAT ABOUT SIDE EFFECTS?
Best way to answer this question is to give you a reprint from
Dr Klatz's book: "Grow Young With HGH - The Medically Proven Plan to
Reverse Aging...." etc; (Available at your local bookstore and
definitely available at Barnes & Noble. Dr Klatz is the current 
president of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine).
Note: Our HGH product was formulated based on the recommendations in 
Chapter 16 of this great HGH reference book. If you don't already own 
this book, we highly recommend you get a copy for yourself asap!

Side Effects From GH (Growth Hormone)Releasers:(Here Is The Reprint):
"If you are using nutrient-based growth hormone releasers (note:this is 
what our product is), at the suggested doses, you should not encounter 
any adverse side effects. However, even the most innocuos substance, 
such as wheat or nuts can cause a dangerous reaction in a vulnerable 
individual. And anything strong enough to produce a desired effect has 
the potential for producing an undesirable one." (End of Reprint). For 
this reason, we, the writers of this message, recommend that you work 
with your physician, while you are taking our nutrient-based HGH product 
and indeed any other weight loss or nutrient-based product.

What Does It Cost?
Answer: A lot less than $1,000.00 to $2,500.00 which as mentioned above 
is the range of what you would normally pay to get it via injections 
through a licensed physician, for a month.
No, save yourself a bunch! Especially if you order now, during this
period of our DRASTIC PRICE SLASH!

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR DRASTIC PRICE REDUCTION! BUT HURRY IT'S FOR A
LIMITED TIME ONLY!

Our HGH product normally retails for $99.00 (16 fluid oz. bottle), which 
is the same as a full month's supply. But if you order before Feb 28, 
1999, we will take a whopping 20% off the price, and slice the price 
down for you to just $79.99! 
Quote Product Ad Code: HGH/1767.

Note the price stated on the recording on our 24Hour Order Taking Line 
is our regular price of $99.00. If ordering through our 24Hr Automated 
Order Taking Line, you must quote the above product ad code to receive 
this reduced price of $79.99. If no product ad code is given when an 
order is placed, we will charge the regular retail price of $99.00.

Remember! You Must Place Your Order Before February 28, 1999, in order 
to take advantage of this deeply discounted price! 

To order, call our 24Hour Automated Order Placement Line @:
918-748-1977.

Or Fax your check payment to our 24Hour Dedicated Fax Line @: 
918-369-8407. 
You can use the Fax Payment Order Form Below. 
Or, do the calculation yourself, write a check for the correct total 
amount (remember to add the shipping & handling costs - see next 
paragragh for S&H costs), and Fax your check to: 918-369-8407.

We offer Overnight Delivery in the United States only.
Standard Shipping & Handling is 10% of total order. 
Add $25.00 to this if you want your product to be shipped overnight! 
Note: We only do overnight shipping on regular business days, not on 
weekends and not on Bank & Public holidays.

Wholesale and Residual Income Distributorships available. Requires
that you purchase your first product at the retail price being
advertised. There is a distributor registration fee of $34.00. You are 
also required to read and sign the distributorship agreement form. If 
interested in Independent Distributorships, please request 
distributorship sign-up forms to be sent with your product shipment, 
when you place your first order. Thanks for your time! 

DON'T DELAY! ORDER TODAY!

We accept Visa , MasterCard and American Express through our 24Hr 
Automated Order Taking Line: 918-748-1977.
Both Credit Card Orders and Check Orders maybe placed via Fax.

To place your order via Fax using your Credit Card or Check, 
Just Print the Fax Payment Form Below. Complete it LEGIBLY please (Best 
To Type It), and Fax it to our 24Hr Dedicated Fax Line @:
918-369-8407.

PAYMENT ORDER FORM:

CREDIT CARD INFORMATION:(If paying by Credit Card).

Card Type:   _____________________________

Card Number:  ____________________________

Expiration Date: _________________________

Name On Card:    _____________________________

Checking Account Information (if paying by Checking Account)
 
Bank Name: _____________________________________
  
Account Number: _________________________________
(Set of numbers in bottom center of your check. All numeric - no spaces 
please)
 
ABA Routing Code:___________________________________
Set of numbers on bottom left of your check. 

Customer Information:
 
Reference: HGH/1767/022899

Name: _____________________________________________
   
Address: __________________________________________
   
City: _____________________________________________
   
State: ___________________________________________
   
Zip: _____________________________________________
   
Country: _________________________________________
   
Phone:  __________________________________________
   
Fax:    __________________________________________
   
Email:  __________________________________________   

[ ] Interested In Distributorship: Please send me Distributorship Info 
with my product shipment.

Thank You For Your Order. If you chose standard S&H, your product will 
be shipped within 72 Hours on regular business days, and you should 
recive your product within 10 to 14 days. If you chose overnight 
delivery, and you placed your order before 2.00pm CST, on a regular 
business day, your product will be shipped same day and you should 
receive it the next day!

ORDER TODAY! And Start Enjoying These Amazing & Miraculous Health
Benefits Of HGH From Tomorrow!

Place Your Order Today! 
Remember You Must Order Before Feb. 28,1999, To Get The Reduced Price of 
$79.99 instead of our regular price of $99.00.

Call Our 24 Hour Automated Order Line @: 918-748-1977
Or, Use the Fax Payment Order Form Above: 
24Hr Dedicated Fax Number: 918-369-8407.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Remove at mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////