Subject: $100,000+ FIRST YEAR INCOME

From: "Rob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 23:12:48 -0500

Earn $2,000 to $5,000 weekly - starting in one to four weeks! 
      78% Profit paid daily. 
      No Selling. 
      No Risk; Guaranteed. 
      Work from Home; no overhead and no employees. 
      High tech training and support. 
      Not MLM, 100x more profitable. 
      Multibillion dollar travel industry. 

The most incredible part of our business is that ALL MY CLIENTS CALL
ME! 

DO YOU QUALIFY FOR OUR MENTOR PROGRAM?  Accepting only 12 new
associates

             This is not a hobby! Serious inquiries only!! 24 hour
toll free message center 

                                 Call 1 800 345-9688  Ext. 8102.

If you're an entrepreneur or have always wanted to be your own BOSS,
read on:
We supply state-of-the-art training and a support system that allows
you to work your business from your home with just a phone, without
cold calling. 

DO NOT CALL ME IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A "GET RICH QUICK" SCHEME, or
some extra cash, or if you're lazy. We are only looking for FOCUSED,
serious entrepreneurs. "PT/FT" with the DESIRE to improve their
lifestyles immediately. 

If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, please reply
to mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove .  Any vulgarity will be
filtered and your request for
removal will be deleted.