Subject: JOBOP LAN Administrator

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 12:41:36 -0800 (PST)

Since your email address was listed on a related web site page or 
database, I thought you might help. I am seeking an individual within 
the following conditions:

I represent a one of the nation’s leading temporary and consulting s
taffing companies. Currently, they are looking LAN Administrator to join 
their IT Department. This individual will be responsible for the daily 
network administration duties such as adding and removing LAN users, 
disaster recovery, network backup procedures, anti-virus procedures, 
adding and removing software/hardware, debugging, and troubleshooting. 
The ideal candidate will have from 1 to 3 years of experience as a Network 
Administrator preferably with Windows NT servers, Novell NetWare, 
Windows 95/98 Workstations, Novell GroupWise, Microsoft OfficeSuite 
(Word, Excel), and Internet/Netscape. Experience with Wide Area 
Networks (WAN) is preferred. For the right person, the salary can go as 
high as $80,000 and they have opportunities in their Chicago, New York, 
Los Angeles, and San Francisco offices. 

Geographic Location of Position: Major Metropolitan areas

If you know anyone that might be interested, please forward this to 
them or contact:
Megan McCullough
Diedre Moire Corporation
Voice:609-584-9000 ext.275
Fax: 609-584-9575
Email: [email-masked]