Subject: HUMAN GROWTH HORMONES AD

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 10:42:11

Human Growth Hormones

Available Now Without a Prescription

Biggest Medical Breakthrough in Anti-Aging in the 20th Century

Human Growth Hormone is a naturally occurring substance secreted 
by the pituitary gland, and our bodies age because the 
pituitaries production of human growth hormones decreases with 
age. The production of Human Growth Hormones helps to slow down, 
and in some cases even reverse the aging process. Best of all, 
there are "no know side effects" when taken in the proper 
amounts. Over 1000 doctors that attended the Anti-Aging 
conference in December agreed that Human Growth Hormones is one 
of the "most exciting advancements in reversing the disease of 
aging," since the introduction of DHEA. Traditionally, Human 
Growth Hormone has been used in Europe and the United States for 
approximately 15 years with amazing results. It has previously 
been available by injection only, and since injections by doctors
costs between $5,000 and $20,000 a year, only the wealthy were 
able to afford these treatment. Now everyone can afford and 
receive the benefits of Human Growth Hormones.

Now it is available for less than $100 per month in a handy 
application that you can spray under your tongue.

Some of the benefits you will receive from using Human Growth 
Hormones are:

          A more youthful skin and hair appearance.

          Increased mental alertness.

          Increased strength and muscle mass.

          Increased feeling of well being.

          Decreased wrinkling.

          Increased sexual function.

          Increased stamina and energy.

          Decreased body fat.

          Improved neurological function.

          Rejuvenation of all cell and organ tissue.

If you are interested in improving your quality of life, have an 
overall feeling of well being, then call 1-800-955-5553 to order 
your Human Growth Hormones. Call within 24 hours of receiving 
this letter and get a free gift from Advanced Labs.

to be removed e mail [email-masked]