Subject: TMN, CORBA, OSS, Network Management News and Updates

From: "Dr. Charles Alexi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 20:36:44 -0800

Dear Colleague,

Here at TONEX, we just wanted to take a moment to inform you about our
exciting new services, training, consulting and products in the areas of
TMN, Network Management, OSS, CORBA, Telecom, Advanced Internet
Protocols and Communications.

Beginning April 19, 1999 Course 101 or Fundamentals of
Telecommunications will be offered regularly as a public course. Please
refer to (http://www.tonex.com/101.htm) for course information and
(http://www.tonex.com/bycourse.htm) for current dates.

Also new to the TONEX lineup are self-paced CD-ROM or CBT training
programs. Now you can learn about many hot topics such as TMN, CORBA,
Telecom Fundamentals, Wireless, CDMA, GSM, OSS, Advanced IP, Network
Management, SNMP and TCP/IP Fundamentals from the comfort of your own
PC!  For more information, please see
(http://www.tonex.com/selfpaced.htm)

As you may or may not already know, TONEX offers custom training
packages covering many diversified topics, designed to suit your
organizational needs. Please see
(http://www.tonex.com/customtraining.htm) for more information. In
addition, all TONEX courses are available for "just in time" solutions. 

TONEX specializes in Telecommunications, TMN, Network and Service
Management, OSS, CORBA, Java, SNMP, IP Management, Advanced Internet
Protocols, Broadband Communication, Wireless Communication and
Protocols. 

For more information on these topics please see
(http://www.tonex.com/courses.htm)

Our global customers include leading service providers, network, cable
and utility operators, ISPs, software developers, software and hardware
vendors, equipment manufacturers, financial institutions, systems
integrators, and educational institutions.    
 
For a complete list of customers visit our web site at
(http://www.tonex.com/customers.htm)

----------------------------------------------------------------
FREE STUFF 
FREE Power Telecom E-mailed Newsletter (E-Zine)
----------------------------------------------------------------

This weekly e-mailed newsletter is devoted to helping you increase the
success of ALL your telecom, communications and advanced Internet needs!
The newsletter is designed to sharpen your insight!

To subscribe please visit (http://www.tonex.com)

***If you wish to be removed from our list, please send an email to
[email-masked] with "Remove" in the subject line or do it online at
(http://www.tonex.com) ***