Subject: latest ethermib draft

From: John Flick <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 18:44:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

As you probably noticed, I just sent an updated draft of the Ethernet
Interface MIB to the I-D editor.  It contains the following changes:

    - Update "Status of this Memo" section to the latest required
      incantation

    - Removed dot3PauseLinkDelayAllowance object.  This change
      involved updating section 3.5 to indicate that the corresponding 
      IEEE managed object was not included, removing the object from
      the dot3PauseTable (and closing the numbering gap this created), 
      removing the object from the etherControlPauseGroup, and
      removing the MIN-ACCESS read-only for it from the
      dot3Compliance.

      (Note that since this was a new object in this round, and the
      object groups, tables, and compliances that reference it were
      also all new, these changes are all legal.)

    - Updated Acknowledgements to reflect contributors to the current
      discussion, since the previous Acknowledgements only reflected
      pre-RFC1650 contributors.

I believe that with this draft, all three current documents are ready
to be forwarded to the Area Directors for review.

Thanks,
John