Subject: PUT MONEY INTO YOUR POCKET!!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 14:03:23

1800 636 6773 ext 4692	                   1800 636 6773 ext 4692	

		   E MAIL KING AND ASSOCIATES
		  PUTS MONEY INTO YOUR POCKET!!

OUR COMPANY HAS OVER 4 YEARS PROVEN E MAIL BLASTING EXPERIENCE!

WORK SMARTER BY HAVING QUALIFIED PEOPLE PHONE YOU, ALREADY 
PREPARED TO BUY. PUT YOUR COLD CALLING DAYS TO AN END.

CHECK OUT OUR INTRODUCTORY OFFER FOR 10,000 E MAILS TODAY! FOR 
ONLY $150.00 WE WILL INCLUDE  A TARGETED SEARCH FOR CUSTOMERS WHO 
MAY BE INTERESTED IN YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE AND MAIL TO THEM ON 
THE INTERNET FOR YOU. 

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WOULD LIKE A BIGGER JOB DONE, WHY NOT E MAIL 
OUT YOUR AD TO A 150,000 DIFFERENT ADDRESSES FOR ONLY $295.00 US.

IF 150,000, IS NOT BIG ENOUGH JOB FOR YOU, TRY US FOR SENDING 
YOUR AD TO OVER 1 MILLION DIFFERENT ADDRESSES FOR ONLY $825.00.

DO YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO BULK E MAIL? GIVE US A CALL AT 1800 
636 6773 ext 4692 TODAY! FOR $44.95 US YOU GET ONE COMPLETE 
LESSON ON BULK E-MAILING ALONG WITH 1 MILLION E-MAIL ADDRESSES 
WITH A FREE 10 DAY TRIAL COPY OF OUR BULK E MAIL SOFTWARE CALLED 
DIRECT MAIL.

DIRECT MAIL IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST MAILER PROGRAMS ON THE MARKET 
TODAY!   

IF YOUR COMPANY HAS A NEED TO MARKET ON THE INTERNET AND YOU ARE 
WONDERING HOW TO TARGET YOUR OWN MAILINGS, CONSULT WITH US!  WE 
WILL TAKE THE MYSTERY OUT OF DOING IT WITH  OUR PROGRAM CALLED 
NITRO!  PUNCH IN ANY KEYWORD THAT BEST DESCRIBES YOUR CUSTOMER 
AND YOU WILL START AUTOMATICALLY EXTRACTING E MAIL ADDRESSES 
RIGHT OFF THE WEB WHICH ARE RELATED TO WHAT YOU ARE SEARCHING 
FOR. A LOT OF TIMES YOU WILL GET UP TO 25000 ADDRESSES PER HOUR!

ANY TYPE OF CUSTOMER YOUR LOOKING FOR, OUR SOFTWARE PACKAGES ARE 
FOR YOU! WHY NOT  EXTRACT E MAIL ADDRESSES BY THE CITY OR 
INDUSTRY TYPE RIGHT INTO YOUR OWN COMPUTER!  TELL THE LIST 
BROKERS TO LEAVE YOU ALONE.  YOU CAN NOW MAKE YOUR OWN LISTES.

ORDER ANY ONE OF OUR PRODUCTS TODAY AND RECIEVE FREE CHECK BY FAX 
SOFTWARE SO YOU CAN START ACCEPTING CHECKS BY FAX TODAY!

We accept PAYMENT BY  Cheque by Fax.
	
James 
phone 1800 636 6773 ext 4692	  

_________________________________________________________________

our mailing address is 
EMAIL KING and Associates
1790 Bonhill Rd 
Mississauga Ontario
Canada
1800 636 6773 ext 4692	  

TO BE REMOVED CALL email [email-masked]