Subject: travel AD

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 02:39:06

DEAR Marketing Director
American Accommodations Network and Las Vegas Travel have been in 
business for over 17 years. AAN is in a unique position where we 
have established great relationships with web masters like 
yourself. These web masters have generated over 6 million dollars 
in hotel revenue on the Internet this year. This year we are 
expanding to ten more cities and presently under contract with an 
additional 200 hotels.
This system is established through American Accommodations 
Network paying 4% to 7% commission on hotel revenue that is 
generated from your site, rather than AAN paying a normal monthly 
fee. AAN will assign you your own toll free telephone number, and 
a code for online bookings at no cost to you. This code will 
enable us to track your bookings, thus guaranteeing your 
commission.
Please let me know if you would be interested in this new 
concept. I can be contacted at 
1-800- 635-6268 and I look forward to hearing from you in the 
near future. If you prefer not to receive my Email in the future, 
please reply to this message and place the word "REMOVE" in the 
subject area.

Ralph Clemmons
www.americanhotelnetwork.com