Subject: JOBOP System Administrator / ISP Start Up

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 07:45:17 -0800 (PST)

Since your email address was listed on a related web site page or 
database, I thought you might help. I am seeking an individual 
within the following conditions:

The 29th largest provider of communications services such as 
cable, Modem and ISP services has an awesome opportunity to 
be a key player in a start up, high speed cable / modem business 
here in the Delaware valley! The company currently has over 3
00,000 customers in the Northeast, and is operating in 6 states. 
They have made a solid financial commitment to put together a 
new ISP that will be marketed to the general public, although will 
start with their current customers. The opportunity is to get in on 
the ground floor of the start up! They are currently building the 
team that make up the ISP, and are looking for strong people to 
help build the company. These individuals will provide system 
administration , maintenance and troubleshooting on the company 
data center and remote servers. They will respond to trouble calls 
within the data center and by Customer Service. They will need 
to coordinate system maintenance to minimize length of outage. 
Travel to system head-ends for routine maintenance, upgrades, 
and problem resolution. Train Data Service Techs as backup 
system administrators. What is required? - Proficiency in UNIX 
(Preferably Solaris - All Sun shop), knowledge of TCP/IP, 
Client/Server, and Internet usage. Experience with Internet 
Troubleshooting (SNMP, DNS, Etc.) Unix and Windows NT 
Administration, Cisco Router management, cable modem 
authentication and management, installation procedures and 
troubleshooting. Knowledge of Internet Services Applicaitons such 
as web servers, email and news. Interested in anyone with Unix 
experience (will train on Solaris), and will speak with individuals 
who are looking for contract/consulting positions or fulltime 
/ permanent.

Geographic Location of Position: Frazer, PA

If you know anyone that might be interested, please forward 
this to them or contact:
Paul N. Ficca
IT Solutions (A Division of The Placers, Ltd)
Fax: 302-456-5955
Email: [email-masked]

To permanently discontinue receiving employment opportunity notices 
from any and all help wanted advertisers using the Candidate Seeker 
system, click your "Reply" button and type the word "r e m o v e" without
spaces between the letters into the subject field then click the 
"Send" button. Your email address will be permanently 
filtered from ALL future job opportunity notifications 
sent via the Candidate Seeker system.

To temporarily filter employment opportunity notices sent via the 
Candidate Seeker system, type the acronym "JOBOP" into your subject 
filter. All employment opportunity notices sent via the Candidate Seeker 
system contain the acronym "JOBOP" in the subject so they may be 
easily filtered or blocked if so desired.

Other email addresses may be permanently deleted from future contact 
by emailing a single blank message from the desired address to 
[email-masked]. Enter additional addresses into the body of the 
message and they will also be added to the "nomail" list

Please feel free to contact the candidateseeker.com feedback line 
at 609-584-5499.  Do not use this number for job related questions.  
All job related questions should be directed to the employer by replying 
to contact addresses or phone numbers indicated at the end of the job 
description message.