Subject: THE PERFECT GIFT FOR THE GOLFER THAT HAS EVERYTHING!!!!!

From: "Ray" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 19:23:25 -0500

WE HAVE THE PERFECT GIFT FOR THE GOLFER THAT HAS EVERYTHING. AN 
"ANTI-SLICE INSURANCE POLICY". A GOLFER CAN PULL IT OUT AFTER A
TERRIBLE SLICE PRESENT IT TO HIS/HER GOLFING BUDDIES AND THE POLICY
STATES THAT THE GOLFER IS ENTITLED TO A DROP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE
FAIRWAY PENALTY FREE!!!! EACH POLICY IS PERSONALIZED AND BEAUTIFULLY
FRAMED. THIS GIFT IS PERFECT FOR HANGING IN AN OFFICE, AT HOME, OR AT
THE CLUB. ALSO MAKES A GREAT CORPORATE GIFT AND PERFECT FOR GOLF
OUTINGS.

 ALSO AVAILABLE "AN ANTI-3 PUTT POLICY" GUARANTEED 2 PUTTS ON EVERY
GREEN. PERFECT FOR MOTHER'S AND FARTHER'S DAY. ONLY $14.95 INCLUDES
SHIPPING AND HANDLING. VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, AND CHECKS
GLADLY ACCEPTED.

CALL TODAY FOR YOUR ORDER (201)652-8865
OVERNIGHT ORDERS ADD $10.00 DOLLARS. 

MAKE AND MAIL CHECKS TO:
PARAMUS GOLF
651 ROUTE 17 
SOUTH PARAMUS, N.J. 07652 
ATTN. CHRIS OR JIM. 

MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE THE NAME OF THE PERSON THE POLICY IS FOR WITH
CORRECT SPELLING AND WHICH POLICY YOU WOULD LIKE TO ORDER. TRUST ME
THIS GIFT GETS THE BEST LAUGH I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!! WE ARE A FULL
SERVICE GOLF STORE SELLING ALL MAJOR BRANDS OF EQUIPMENT, ACCESSORIES
, AND CLOTHING. WE WOULD LOVE TO HANDLE YOUR NEXT GOLF OUTING AND
CORPORATE CUSTOMERS ARE GLADLY WELCOMED!!!

*********************************************************************
*
remove at mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
**********************************************************************