Subject: $40 Flat Rate Long Distance!

From: "Edward" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 17:57:22 -0500

$40 FLAT RATE LONG DISTANCE IS HERE TODAY. That's right! Flat-fee
long distance from any phone, any time of day, all day, any day of
the
week, any week of the year for one low price is NOW available.
Imagine
having the freedom to talk as long as you like and not be charged for
a
per minute call.  That's right, you can call 24 hours per day, 7 days
per
week for one flat monthly fee. The service uses the power and
efficiency
of the Internet for telephone-to-telephone calling, including
wireless
phones without the need for a computer or other software by utilizing
and
easy to use portable digital phone dialer. For clarity, all calls are
transmitted over fiber-optic cable.  The portable phone dialer is a
little
bigger than your car alarm on a key-chain. This unit will eventually
allow
users to communicate worldwide for the cost of a local phone call. 

   FREELONG DISTANCE is available too because every retail customer
will
automatically become a rep for the company!!
They will be placed in the 3X8 matrix and paid commissions. In this
plan
each customer/rep will have 3 sales positions attached to their
position
placed from left to right. After the first 3 positions are filled,
either
by you or the person above you in the matrix, all additional
personally
sponsored customers or those sponsored by the customer above will
fall
directly to the next, most favorable and closest, open position in
your
matrix. When 39 people are in your matrix, your commissions will be
$52.50. Making your long distance FREE. You can build a full-time
business
or supplement your current income. Or you can chose not to
participate in
the 3X8 matrix and just enjory $40 Flat Rate Long Distance. Do you
know a
college kid who would like to call home more often? Do you know a
business
person who would like to save money on his long distance bill? Do you
know
an elderly person who would like to reach out to family and friends
but
can't afford the long distance bill? The freedom to talk all you want
for one low monthly fee of $40 is Here Today.

Call now for more information!
410-692-9900 X 1003

                    **********************************
                    *     To Be Removed reply to:    *
                    *     mailto:[email-masked]   *
                    **********************************