Subject: PENNY A GALLON GASOLINE CLUB

From: "Nichole" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 10:09:08 -0500

TODAY I BOUGHT 15 GALLONS OF GASOLINE FOR 15 CENTS. NO KIDDING!!

You can too by joining the Penny a Gallon Gasoline Club. Sounds to
good to
be true? That's what I though 2 months ago. Now my family and I are
enjoying the power, versatility and the great savings of the Penny
Gasoline
Club's Pre-Paid Fuel Cards. The card can be used Worldwide at Major
Retail
locations such as Walmart, Mobil, Texaco, Shell, Target, Walgreens
and many
more. Or get cash from the local ATM machine or a money order from
the U.S.
Post Office.  The versatility of the Card is amazing and exciting.
Not only are we enjoying the Cards...we are also building a hefty,
solid
residual income at the same time!  That's right. Make money too by
participating in the Club's breakthrough FastCash System with 95%
payout-the highest in the industry.  This low cost, easy workable
system
gives you a way to earn unlimited $500 payments daily, earn debit
cards
that can be used at over 200,000 major retailers or gas stations, and
receive one of  two of our breakthrough, explosive new products (more
coming in the future). The Penny Gasoline Club has already paid out
over $1
Million to reps like you.  

You are exactly right if you are thinking ...nobody gets something
for
nothing. This is not a get rich quick scheme or pyramid with no
product.
Gasoline is real, the money is real, the products are real, having to
work
at it is real...but with any business you get what you put into it.
Can you
imagine driving from LA to New York on less than $3 for your total
GASOLINE
BILL! Can you imagine going to the grocery market and purchasing $100
worth
of groceries for $1! Our members are doing this everyday.   Do you
know 2 people or more who would like to buy gas, groceries, clothing,
and lost of other merchandise for one penny on the dollar? Then you
qualify to be a member of the Penny Gasoline Club. And consider this,
it is a WORLDWIDE PROGRAM. We are already in 44 countries.  To learn
more about this exciting program please call:

410-692-9900 X 1001

                    **********************************
                    *     To Be Removed reply to:    *
                    *    mailto:[email-masked]  *
                    **********************************