Subject: "File not found? What happened?"

From: "Donna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 23:33:31 -0500

You wake up, grab your coffee and get ready for another day at the
office on the net. You're excited, and you sense you you just might
make
some money today!

You go to your website and open up your home page and there it is..
staring
you in the face like some obscene monster, "FILE NOT FOUND" or "YOU
DON'T
HAVE PERMISSION TO ACCESS?"

You stare blankly at the screen. "What happened?" you ask. "My
website was
there last night?"

Then you start to get angry. "What do you mean File not found?" you
yell at
the computer. "What do you mean I don't have permission to access/?"
I own
the domain, "You stupid thing!"

So you email the isp and 24-48 hours later you get the word. "Your
site has
been temporarily suspended for 5 days for spamming!" 

"What spamming?" you yell, "I only mail to opt-in lists! Thanks for
the
warning you jerks!"

What do you do now? You have no website and no way to earn a dollar,
and
the damn isp or hosting company is still charging you even though
your site
is offline.

They take your money, set you up with webspace for your site, promise
the
earth and you get one lousy spam complaint and they shut your site
down
without warning? 

Who the heck do they think they are? How do they expect you to run
your
business like this? The truth is they don't care, you are only a $25-
$30 a
month account number to them.

To be blunt...ISP's and webhosting companies who disconnect your
website
without warning don't deserve your business.

Don't put up with it anymore! Take a stand today! 

Be smart! Set your site up with a hosting provider who won't take any
notice if you get 1 or 2 complaints every few days? A hosting company
that
understands that marketing your services and products is getting
harder to
do without risk, and is willing to help you succeed! 

Does this mean you can spam all you like?
No, we are not a bulk server! What it means is that if we get one or
2
complaints every 3-4 days it won't matter or affect your business.
Did you
know...You can even get spam complaints mailing to opt-in lists these
days?
That ever happen to you? Problem is people join so many lists and
programs
these days they forget what they joined and if you are one of the
unlucky
ones you get the complaint!

Not any more...We believe it's your God given right to run your
business,
ethically, responsibly, and honestly without hindrance!  

What would you expect to pay for this kind of business friendly
hosting...
$49 a month? $39 a month? $29a month? 

We'll if you host your site with us all it will cost you for your
first 3
months is an incredible low $24.95 a month for a huge 500 meg site!
That's
right just $24.95 a month plus a one time setup fee of just $24.95!
Let the
other hosting companies beat this for a value packed price and
business
friendly hosting service. Just $99.80 and you are covered for the
first 3
months.

We are setting up our low spam server now. The programs are being
written
and it will be online within the next 21 days. Preorder you website
now as
this special is limited to the first 100 hosting clients. After we
reach
that total the price will revert back to our normal rate of $39.00 a
month.

Don't miss out! 
PRE-ORDER NOW!

Click on mailto:[email-masked]
for more info or to order

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////
To be removed reply to:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////