From: High Performance Distributed Computing <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 08:54:34 -0700 (MST)

From: wang
Subject: HPDC 8 Call for Participation

**********************************************************************
                        HPDC-8 FINAL PROGRAM
                       http://www.ece.arizona.edu/~hpdc/hpdc8/
**********************************************************************

                 EIGHTH IEEE INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON
             HIGH PERFORMANCE DISTRIBUTED COMPUTING (HPDC-8)

      1999 Crowne Plaza Hotel, Redondo Beach, California
      August 3-6, 1999

The Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers International
Symposium on High Performance Distributed Computing (HPDC) provides
a forum for presenting the latest research findings that unify
parallel and distributed computing. In HPDC environments, parallel or
distributed computing techniques are applied to the solution of
computationally intensive applications across networks of computers.
SPONSORS:
     - IEEE Computer Society
     - USC-ISI
     - UCSD
     - SDSC
     - A Center for Advanced TeleSysMatics (CAT) at The University of Arizona
     - Microsoft
**********************************************************************
            For further information about this year program, Please visit 
            the HPDC-8 Website at http://www.ece.arizona.edu/~hpdc/hpdc8
**********************************************************************

**********************************************************************

                  HPDC-8 REGISTER TODAY!
                http://www.ece.arizona.edu/~hpdc/hpdc8

On-line Registration For HPDC-8 Tutorial and Symposium August 3-6,1999

On-site registration in Redondo Beach begins Monday afternoon, August
2.

You are strongly encouraged to pre-register.

Symposium registration fee includes a copy of the proceedings,
refreshment breaks, lunches, the Tuesday evening reception, and the
Thursday evening banquet. Student registration does not include the
Thursday evening banquet.

Registration cancellations after July 23, 1999 are not refundable.
Substitutions may be made at any time.

Name:_________________________________________
      Last Name/Family Name First Name

Affiliation: ____________________________________

Address: ___________________________________________________
          City/State/Zip/Postal Code/Country:

Phone: ___________________________________________________

Fax: ___________________________________________________

E-mail Address: ___________________________________________________

IEEE/ACM SIGCOMM Member #: __________________________________________
(required for member rate)

_If author, check here
_If poster paper author, check here.
_Please check here if you wish vegetarian meals.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

TUTORIAL, August 2, 1999 (Please check appropriate fee)

Full Day Tutorial
_1. Cryptography, Security and Privacy

Tutorials 2,3,4,5 and 6 (half-day) each

Morning Tutorial (Choose One)

_2. Performance Analysis and Prediction of Large-Scale Scientific
    Applications
_3. Distributed Systems Performance Analysis Using Net Logger and
    Pablo
_4. Cluster Computing: The Commodity Supercomputing

Afternoon Tutorial (Choose One)

_5. Globus Grid Programming Toolkit
_6. High-Performance Computing with Legion

TUTORIAL REGISTRATION

Prior to Friday, July 2, 1999

Full Day

Members: $325
Non-members: $390

Half Day

Members: $250
Non-members: $300
Late Registration (After Friday, July 2,1999) and On-Site Registration

Full Day

Members: $390
Non-members: $470

Half Day

Members: $300
Non-members: $360

Number of Half Day Tutorials: ____ X $_____= $______
Number of Full Day Tutorials: ____ X $_____= $______
Total cost for Tutorials: $______________________

----------------------------------------------------------------------

SYMPOSIUM REGISTRATION: Fee includes admission to conference,
proceedings, 3 continental breakfasts, 2 lunches, Tuesday evening
reception and Thursday evening banquet and refreshment breaks.

Prior to July 2, 1999

_Members $395
_Non-members $495
_Full-time student $250
 (Does not include proceedings or social functions)

Late (After July 2, 1999) and On-site Registration

_Members $450
_Non-members $570
_Full-time student $300
 (Does not include proceedings or social functions)
Guest Reception Numer ___ X $20 = $______
Guest Lunch Wednesday number: ____ X $25 = $______
Guest Lunch Thursday number: ____ X $25 = $______
Guest Banquet (Thursady Evening) number: ____ X $45 = $______
TOTAL ENCLOSED $ ______________________

----------------------------------------------------------------------

_I wish to subsribe to Cluster Computing Journal
 Annual subscription $65
_Check here if the information are same as on the registration,
 otherwise please provide following information.

Name:_________________________________________
      Last Name/Family Name First Name

Affiliation: ____________________________________

Address: ___________________________________________________
          City/State/Zip/Postal Code/Country:

Please make checks payable to: The University of Arizona Foundation

NOTE: Registration fees are not a tax deductible contribution.
However, they may be deducted as a business expense. Check with your
accountant or tax advisor.

If you wish to use your VISA or MASTERCARD for registration:

Card #:_____________________

Exp. Date (MM/YY): _________

Signature: (Type your name if you register on-line) __________________

The University of Arizona accepts AMERICAN EXPRESS or VISA Debit
 Cards:

Card #:_____________________

Exp. Date (MM/YY): _________

Signature: (Type your name if you register on-line) __________________

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such
as language interpreter, by contacting Engineering Professional
Development, 520-621-3054.

Request should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange
the accommodation. I have the following sepcial needs/requirements: __

______________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You can also Mail/Fax or E-mail this form to:

Engineering Professional Development
The University of Arizona
1224 N. Vine Avenue
Tucson, AZ, 85719-4552 USA

Phone: 520-621-3054
Fax: 520-621-1443
E-mail: [email-masked]