Subject: ADV:

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 20:23:07 -0400 (EDT)

**************************************************
This is a one time mailing, no need to be removed.
**************************************************

FLAT RATE LONG DISTANCE IS NOW ACTIVE AND AVAIALBLE FOR U.S.
PEOPLE TO USE NOW!

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT:
No matter if you're a business or simply a normal user, you can now have a
predictable, flat rate monthly long distance bil and save up to 80% of what
you now pay...AND, as an option, you can tell yor friends about this highly
desirable service and generate $10,000 a year from home...and now so will you!

WHAT IT COSTS:
Based on your first months' usage, you will have a flat rate "tier service"
of either $60, $80, $100 (which includes calls into Canada), or a maximum
of $160 per month (this tier is for users that average $500 or more).
There is a ONE TIME set up of $50 (which also gives you a website to use to
sign up people...there are no other fees)!

This is the greatest and simplest opportunity of all time PLUS, it allows
us to call long distance without "watching the clock" AND, you don't need
to switch carriers (if you don't use long distance, how many people do you
know that DO use it...by ettig into this and offering these guaranteed
savings to them, they WILL appreciate it PLUS, you WILL profit)!

DO NOT MISS OUT:
This will spread QUICKLY since this is the ONLY deal of it's kind that is
commissionable...to get details, contact us IMMEDIATELY toll free at
800-626-9573 and leave your name and phone number, with area code, and
we'll get back to you using the service, with complete details!

Whether you just want to use the service and save money, or make a
substantial monthly income by teling others or both...TAKE ACTION NOW
before someone you could have signed up, comes to you with this one f a
kind opportunity!

THIS OFFER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH COMPANIES NAMED; T.C.I., I-LINK,
TRENDMARK, OR USA TALKS...our is the ONLY service that is now active
throughout the US ow (and soon to be available in Canada)!!

We haven't spoken in a while, so if this reached you by mistake, OR if
youdon't need flat rate long distance, we apologize!