Subject: HUBMIB docs approved by IESG

From: "Bert Wijnen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 99 22:51:49 DST

These documents

    draft-ietf-hubmib-mau-mib-v2-04.txt
    draft-ietf-hubmib-etherif-mib-v2-04.txt
    draft-ietf-hubmib-ether-chipsets-02.txt

Were approved by the IESG eurlier today.
They will now be moved to the RFC-Editor queue.
There are many documents in that queue, so it may take a while
before we will see the actual RFCs.
You can follow their status once they show up (in a few days) at:

       http://www.rfc-editor.org/queue-cat.html

Of course I will also keep track of them at

       http://www.ops.ietf.org/draft-status.html

In any event, thanks to the editors/authors of the docs,
to the reviewer and to the WG as a whole.

Bert

---

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 11:20:02 +0200

Bert,

The WG required that only the MAU MIB and Ethernet Interfaces MIB be
published as Proposed Standards. The Ethernet Chipsets document
(draft-hubmib-ether-chipsets-02.txt) should become an Informational RFC,
though the preference of the editor is that the three be published together,
as one package. 

I wanted to remind this, as the status page does not include any information
about what kind of document the WG aims to make out of each draft. Maybe a
column describing this information should be added.

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

> -----Original Message-----
> From:	Bert Wijnen [SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent:	ו יולי 02 1999 0:52
> To:	[email-masked]
> Cc:	[email-masked]
> Subject:	HUBMIB docs approved by IESG
> 
> These documents
>