Subject: Oh, You Didn't Know

From: "Marcus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 17:30:47 -0500

Start your own 1-900 business or Adult Web Site Business!

People are making $$$ week, after week in the 1-900 business.  We'll
teach you all of our incredible secrets that will take your new
exciting business to a whole new level!

It's The Simplest and Most Exciting Business You Could Ever Start!

*You'll use our "state" of the art equipment!
*You'll use our "Live 1 on 1 Psychics" & "Chat Line" girls!
*You'll use our incredible Date Line program(s)!

No chargbacks! 
Quick payouts! 
No expertise needed!

Complete programs start at only $99 (no additional charges)

The only thing you'll have to do is advertise! This is an excellent 
turnkey business.

We also have excellent turnkey programs if you want to own your own 
"top" of the line adult web site.

ACT NOW!!!

For a free color brochure:
reply to: mailto:[email-masked]?subject=brochure
With the following information:

          Name:_________________
       Address:_________________
City/State/Zip:_________________
 email address:_________________
     Telephone:_________________ (optional)

/////////////////////////////////////////////
To be removed permanantly from this list reply to:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
/////////////////////////////////////////////