Subject: It Is Like Metabolic Liposuction Vacuuming Off Excess Body Fat

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 99 22:33:41 EST

Introducing HGH:(Human Growth Hormone):
"It Is The Most Powerful Anti-Obesity Drug Ever Discovered!"
"It Is Like Metabolic Liposuction Vacuuming Off Excess Body Fat!"
"It Is The Age Reversal Miracle of the 21st Century!
"It Is The Ultimate Anti-Aging Therapy!
"It Is Cosmetic Plastic Surgery In A Bottle!"
"Maybe The Most Powerful Aphrodisiac Ever Discovered!"

These are statements from physician researchers - as they try to find
appropriate words to describe some of the amazing health benefits they
have noted and documented in their clinical research work with this 
incredible substance!

"The Most Powerful Anti-Obesity Drug Ever Discovered!"
HGH (Human Growth Hormone) may turn out to be the "magic pill" for fat
loss, we have all been waiting for. Inside the body, HGH is like
Metabolic Liposuction, vacuuming off excess fat from under the belly,
waist, hips, thighs etc.! It revs up metabolism to youthful levels,
and resculptors the body by selectively reducing the fat in the waist,
abdomen, hips and thighs, while at the same time increasing muscle
mass!

"The Ultimate Anti-Aging Therapy & The Reversal Miracle Of The 21st 
Century!"
HGH affects nearly every cell in our bodies, rejuvenating the skin and
bones, regenerating the heart, liver, lungs, and kidneys, bringing
organ and tissue function back to youthful levels!

"Cosmetic Plastic Surgery In A Bottle!"
HGH smoothes out facial wrinkles, it restores the elasticity,
thickness and contours of youthful skin, and it reverses the loss of
extracellular water that makes old people look like dried up prunes!

"The Most Powerful Aphrodisiac Ever Discovered!"
HGH may be the most powerful aphrodisiac ever discovered, reviving
flagging sexuality and potency in older men!

And the list/the story just goes on and on!

Prior to now, this miracle substance was only available by injections
through licensed physician practitioners. It was also very expensive -
costing anywhere from $1,000.00 to $2,500.00 per month! But now, these
near miraculous HGH effects and more can be safely enjoyed by every
adult, especially if you are 35 to 40 years of age or more, because
our company has come out with a product that contains potent HGH
releasers, precursors and secretagogues! Inside the body, these cause
the release of the actual/natural HGH which has the same above
mentioned health benefits and more. Our nutrient based HGH
precursor/releaser  product is 100% Safe! Works with your body. It is
a liquid, taken orally, and it is now available to the general
public, without prescription, and at a very affordable price!

SPECIFIC HEALTH BENEFITS OF HGH:

HGH has been shown by researchers to have the following specific health 
benefits when regularly used over a period of at least 6 months:

SPECIFIC HEALTH BENEFITS OF HGH:
~ 14.4% Loss of excess fat on average, after 6 months,without dieting
  or exercise!
~ 8.8% Average Increase in Muscle Mass after 6 months without
  exercise!
~ Eliminate Cellulite!
~ Higher Energy Level
~ Younger, Tighter, Thicker skin
~ Wrinkle Removal
~ Hair Regrowth
~ Improved Cholesterol Profile, with higher HDL (good)
  cholesterol, and lower LDL (bad) cholesterol.
~ Stronger Bones and Increase in Bone Density
~ Lowered Blood pressure
~ Greater Cardiac Output
~ Superior Immune Function
~ Re-Growth of heart, liver, spleen, kidneys, and
  other organs that shrink with age.
~ Faster Wound Healing
~ Increased Memory Retention
~ Sharper Vision
~ Mood Elevation
~ Improved Sleep
~ Enhanced Sexual performance!

TESTIMONIALS:
Below are a few unsolicitated testimonials on file from people using our 
Nutrient-Based HGH precursor liquid product:

Martial Arts Master endorses Company's HGH Precursor Product!
Being a professional athlete and training all my life, I have tried about 
every supplement on the market over the years to stay in shape, lose that 
last few pounds and cut my body fat to lean muscle mass percentage ration.
I spend countless hours every week in the gym lifting weights, cardio 
kickboxing and teaching martial arts classes with little change. But 
recently I discovered and tried all the products from this company. After 6
weeks, I can honestly say that I’ve never taken any supplements that
trimmed my bodyfat and increased my muscle mass as fast and effective as their 
nutrient based HGH precursor Liquid supplement. My energy has increased,
not to mention my social and sex life. I also used the Anti-Cellulite and 
Reaffirming Cream to dissipate and shrink those dreaded love handles around
my oblique and waist with tremendous success.  I now even use the 
reaffirming cream on my face to tighten the small wrinkles and lines around
my eyes and forehead.  I just turned 50 years old and my friends and 
business associates are astonished at the sudden difference in my 
appearance, my physique and my physical skills. I feel like I’m 25 again. I
have had a ton of compliments and must say I owe it to this company's 
products. I highly recommend all their products. D.L  7th Degree Black 
Belt.

I have almost completed my 1st bottle of your HGH precursor liquid
product. 
I am amazed. almost 10lbs I have lost!! There have been no side effects- I
feel great!!. Please send me another bottle.I am going home for my 
daughter’s wedding in August.17 years later! I am going to have the body I
left with. Attached is my cheque for another bottle. Send asap. Thank
you! 
~ M.L.F. Escondido CA

"Hi, I'm currently experiencing your HGH precursor liquid product in 
conjunction with other products (under medical control), and since 4 weeks 
I've already lost about 12 pounds. As it seems to be a good product, I'd 
like to have 2 (two) additional 16 fluid oz. bottles".
R.W - La Chaux-De-Fonds, Switzerland.

" I have been on the product for about three months now and I love it.
I've lost around 21 pounds and have a lot more energy" ~R.W.: Alabama

"I have been taking your HGH precursor product for 4 months and the results
are astounding. I have lost 12 pounds of fat without dieting, have much
more energy for my daily workout which I am also getting better results from, my
hair is starting to go back to its original color, and not to offend
anyone, but my sex life has gone through the roof! I will never be without a bottle
of this product! "
~ J.R.: Texas.

"I am recovering from a broken neck sustained two years ago. In the
last 5 years, I have gained up to 180 pounds. Since I started taking
your product, I have gone from a size 16 to a size 10 in one month
and I am still loosing inches. My weight as of today is 148 pounds
and I'm walking for the first time without my cane. I didn't plan on
selling this product, but people keep seeing me and end up signing
up." ~ M.W.A Arizona.

" I have been on the product for a little over three months. I have
noticed a lot of positive health benefits. First, I have lost a
stubborn ten pounds, that just would not go away for years no matter
what I did. The cellulite puckers on my upper thighs are almost
totally gone! My vision is much clearer. I am sleeping like a baby,
and I wake up very rested. I have a lot more energy, and don't feel
as hungry as I used to feel. My hair is thicker and has taken on an
added bounce and youthful glow. People keep commenting on how young I
look and how I seem to be looking younger and younger with each
passing day. My libido is so much improved, and my husband loves it.
I could go on and on. But suffice it to say that I will never be
without a bottle of this incredible product!" ~ C.A Oklahoma.

YOU MAYBE WONDERING: WHAT ABOUT SIDE EFFECTS?
If you are using nutrient-based growth hormone releasers (note:this is what
our product is), at the suggested doses, you should not encounter any 
adverse side effects. However, you should bear in mind that, even the most 
innocuous substance, such as wheat or nuts can cause a dangerous reaction
in a vulnerable individual. And anything strong enough to produce a desired 
effect, also has the potential for producing an undesirable one.
For this reason, we, the writers of this message,
recommend that you work with your physician, while you are taking our
nutrient-based HGH precursor/releaser liquid product and indeed any other 
non-prescription weight loss or nutrient-based product.

What Does It Cost?

Answer: A lot less than $1,000.00 to $2,500.00,  which as mentioned
above is the range of  what you would normally pay to get it via
injections through a licensed physician, for a month. No, save
yourself a bundle! Especially if you order now, during our Introductory 
PRICE DISCOUNT SPECIAL.

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PRICE DISCOUNT SPECIAL BUT, HURRY!  THIS
SPECIAL PRICE  DISCOUNT MAYBE WITHDRAWN AT ANYTIME WITHOUT 
NOTICE!

Our nutrient based HGH precursor liquid product, normally retails for 
$129.00 (16 fluid oz. bottle), which is the same as a full month's supply.
But if you order now, we will deeply discount this price for you down to 
only $79.99!
But you must hurry and order NOW! Before this Introductory Price Discount 
Special is withdrawn.
Quote Product Ad Code: HGH/FBK/059909A3.

Wait, that’s not all! If you order a second bottle at the same time, you 
will get the second bottle (or any number of additional bottles),
at the same deeply discounted price of $79.99 per bottle plus FREE
SHIPPING & HANDLING for all the additional bottles!

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:

You can order by phone, by fax, or by postal mail. (Postal Mailing address 
at the end of this message).
To order by phone, call our 24Hour Automated Order Taking Line @:
918-748-1977.
Note, the price you will hear on the automated order line is the regular 
retail price of $129.00. To get this product at the deeply discounted price
of $79.99, you must quote Product Ad Code: HGH/FBK/059909A3.
If no product ad code is given when prompted by the system, we must assume 
that you are responding from another ad source, and will have no choice
than 
to charge you the full retail price of $129.00.

To order by fax, Use the Fax Payment Order Form below and fax your order to
our 24Hour Dedicated Fax Line @: 978-334-8039.
(please note that the area code of 978, instead of 918 for the faxline is 
not a mistake).

To order by mail, see mailing address below at the end of this message.

Shipping & Handling is $8.95 per bottle for orders going
to a US destination, and $35.00 for orders bound for Canada and other 
International destinations. For multiple orders bound for Canada and other 
overseas destinations, shipping & handling is 30% of total amount of the 
order.

DON'T DELAY! TO AVOID DISAPPOINMENT, PLACE YOUR ORDER TODAY!

We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and the Discover Card.
Credit Card Orders and Check Orders may also be placed via Fax.

To place your order via Fax using your Credit Card or Check by fax,
Just Print the Fax Payment Form Below. Complete it LEGIBLY please
(Best to type it), and Fax it to our 24Hr Dedicated Fax Line @:
978-334-8039.

FAX ORDER PLACEMENT/PAYMENT FORM: Fax form to: 978-334-8039.
Product Ad Code: HGH/FBK/059909A3.

[ ] Yes, Please send me ONE 16fl. oz. bottle of your Nutrient-based HGH 
Precursor Liquid Product at the deeply discounted price of $79.99 per 16fl.
oz bottle (one month's supply), plus $8.95 for  shipping & handling per 
16fl.oz bottle. I live in the United States. Please allow up to two weeks 
for delivery.
[ ] Yes, I want to take advantage of the FREE shipping & handling for the 
second or subsequent bottles. Please send me additional bottles in the same
shipment as the first bottle ordered above at same discounted price of  
$79.99 for each additional bottle, plus FREE shipping & handling for each 
additional bottle. Sorry, but this offer of  FREE shipping & handling for 
the extra bottles ordered is available ONLY for United States bound orders.
Quantity being ordered in addition to the first bottle ordered 
above:__________________
[ ] Please, send my product to the International address below, and charge 
me $35.00 per 16 fluid oz bottle ordered. For multiple bottles, then charge
me 30% of total amount of  my order for international delivery via 
International Express Shipment.
Please note: Canada is considered an international destination, and same 
international shipping & handling charges apply.

CREDIT CARD INFORMATION:(If paying by Credit Card).

Card Type:   _______________________________________________________

Card Number: ______________________________________________________

Expiration Date: ____________________________________________________

Name On Card: ____________________________________________________

Signature: ______________________ Date Signed: ________________

Checking Account Information (if paying by Checking Account)
(For Checks Drawn In A US Bank Only)

Bank Name:
___________________________________________________________

Account Number:
____________________________________________________________
(Set of numbers in bottom center of your check.)

ABA Routing
Code: _____________________________________________________
(Set of nine numbers on bottom left of your check.)

Signature: __________________________ Date Signed:_______________

Customer Information: Reference: HGH/FBK/059909A3.

Name:  ___________________________________________________________

Address:  _________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________

City: _____________________ State: ______________________________

Zip: ______________________ Country: ___________________________

Phone:  ____________________ Fax: ______________________________

Email Address: 
________________________________________________________________

Signature: ________________________ Date Signed: _______________

Thank You For Your Order. Your product will be shipped within one week of 
the date you placed your order and you should receive your product within 
two weeks,for United States bound orders, and up to four weeks for Canadian
& International Orders.

ORDER TODAY! And Start TODAY on that exciting, soul lifting and age 
reversing journey which will also eventually land you onto the 
Beautiful/Handsome Slim Firm Figure of your Dreams!

Remember:
To order by fax, fax in your LEGIBLY completed fax order form to:
978-334-8039.
To order by phone, call our 24 Hour Automated Order Taking Line @: 
918-748-1977.
Remember To Quote Product Ad Code: HGH/FBK/059909A3.

To order by mail, send Check or Money Order (International Money Order for 
Overseas customers), to the address below.
Note: all checks will await bank clearance prior to shipment. This normally
takes 10 to 14 days for US based checks, and six to eight weeks for checks 
originating from abroad.

Mailing Address:

EB Enterprises
P.O Box 724
Bixby, Oklahoma
OK 74008-0724

Make checks or money order payable to: EB Enterprises
Remember, in your mail, to Quote Product Ad Code: HGH/FBK/059909A3

GUARANTEE:
Your satisfaction is absolutely GUARANTEED. Just use the product(s) 
according to the dosage instructions provided on the bottle for 30 to 90 
days. If not absolutely satisfied, simply send the empty product bottle(s) 
back for a full refund of the purchase price you paid for the product(s).

*********************************************************************************
To be removed reply to: mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
********************************************************************************