Subject: What a little candlelight can do........................................

From: Providence Crafts <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 19:11:13 +0000

What a little candlelight can do! 
There's nothing like candlelight to create a tranquil atmosphere, whether you're having a 
dinner party for eight, a cup of tea for two, or some quiet time by yourself. Although store-
bought candles are expensive, you can make your own with minimal expense. It's an 
opportunity to express yourself creatively, and you get a useful and gratifying craftwork to 
use at the end. Just imagine basking in the glow of a candle you made yourself. 
And candle-making is simple--an absolute beginner can create great candles on the first 
try.You simply melt paraffin (the basic material of candles) and pour it into whatever mold 
pleases your eye. Putting in the wick takes a bit of care, but after that, you're done. Best of 
all, the necessary materials are inexpensive--you probably have some at home already. 
For a guide on how to make candles at home send $4.00 to the 
address below.

Providence Crafts
336 Jim Mann Rd.
Franklin, NC 28734
U.S.A.

Please include your  return address.
U.S.A. Funds only please Checks or money orders are fine.

To be removed please return this with R in subject line. Thanks!