From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 16:46:00

877 205 9117                                        877 205 9117

		        BULK EMAIL EXPERTS
		  PUTS MONEY INTO YOUR POCKET!!

OUR COMPANY HAS OVER 4 YEARS PROVEN E MAIL BLASTING EXPERIENCE!

WORK SMARTER BY HAVING QUALIFIED PEOPLE PHONE YOU, ALREADY 
PREPARED TO BUY. PUT YOUR COLD CALLING DAYS TO AN END.

CHECK OUT OUR INTRODUCTORY OFFER FOR 150,000 E MAILS TODAY! FOR 
ONLY $295.00 WE WILL EMAIL YOUR AD TO LOTS OF DIFFERENT PLACES ON 
THE NET!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WOULD LIKE A BIGGER JOB DONE, WHY NOT E MAIL 
OUT YOUR AD TO OVER 550,000 DIFFERENT ADDRESSES FOR ONLY $525.00. 

GET YOUR PHONE RINGING TODAY!  CALL THE BULK EMAIL EXPERTS!

We accept PAYMENT BY  Cheque by Fax.
	
TO CONTACT US PLEASE CALL 877 205 9117.

_________________________________________________________________

BULK EMAIL EXPERTS 
EDMONTON ALB