Subject: Big change in [email-masked] mailing list

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 11:36:53 -0500 (EST)

The Hubmib mailing list has just undergone a big change.  It is
running on a new mailing list package called "Mailman".  This will
hopefully solve a lot of problems that administering this list has
presented.

How does this affect you?

1) Mail intended for the whole list should be sent to:
[email-masked].

2) You have been given an arbitrary password to prevent others from
unsubscribing you without your knowledge.  It will be mailed to you in
a separate email, which you may have already received.  Don't worry if
you forget this password; a reminder will be sent to you via email
every month.

3) If you have World Wide Web access, you can use it any time to
unsubscribe from this list, to switch to and from digest mode, to
check back issues of the list (which will be available after the list
has been getting posts for a day or so), etc.  The Web address for
these resources is:

    http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib

4) If you do not have WWW access, you can do these same things via
email.  Send mail to [email-masked] with a subject or body
containing just the word "help" (without the quotes).  You will
receive an automated reply giving you further directions.

Please address any questions or problems with this new setup to:
[email-masked].

This message was auto-generated by Mailman 1.0.  For more information
on the Mailman software, visit the Mailman homepage at
http://www.list.org/