Subject: [Hubmib] Ethernet Interfaces and hub MIB Milestones Update

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:02:44 +0200

Hub MIB-ers,

We need to update our Charter milestones. Here is the status of our
deliverables:

Ethernet-like Interfaces and MAU MIB - the Internet-Drafts are ready for
last call. We are waiting for the tests to be performed by InterWorking
Labs to see if they affect in any way the Ethernet-like Interfaces MIB.
We can go to Last Call immediately after Minneapolis

WIS MIB - new draft is expected in the next two weeks. We can go to Last
Call immediately after.

Power Ethernet MIB - The IEEE 802.3af is still making changes to the
standard that may affect the MIB. I suggest to request an extension of
the milestones until July, to allow for a new version of the I-D to be
issued 

Here are the milestones that I propose:

February 2002 - Issue new WIS MIB Internet-Draft
March 2002 - Meet in Minneapolis to discuss implementation results for
the Ethernet-like Interfaces MIB, and the last I-D for the WIS MIB
(joint meeting with AToM MIB WG)
March 2002 - New WIS MIB and Ethernet-like Interfaces MIB I-Ds (if
needed)
April 2002 - Last Call for the Ethernet-like Interfaces MIB, MAU MIB,
and WIS MIB
May 2002 - Submit the Ethernet-like Interfaces MIB, MAU MIB, and WIS MIB
to the IESG for consideration as Proposed Standard
July 2002 - New Internet-Draft for the Power Ethernet MIB
August 2002 - Last Call for the Power Ethernet MIB
September 2002 - Submit the Power Ethernet MIB to the IESG for
consideration as Proposed Standard

Please comment on the status and the proposed milestones.

Regards,

Dan