Subject: [Hubmib] Agenda for the 53rd IETF Meeting

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 20:09:28 +0200

We will have a one hour meeting in Minneapolis, at the 53rd IETF
meeting. I would like to propose the following agenda. Please comment,
before I submit it to the IESG.
Thanks and Regards,
Dan

TUESDAY, March 19, 2002 
1300-1400 Afternoon Sessions I 
WG OPS hubmib Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG 

Chair: Dan Romascanu - [email-masked]

Introductions, Agenda bashing, Minutes Taker - 5 min
IEEE 802.3 status - Dan Romascanu - 10 min
Interworking Labs Testing Results and Impact on the Ethernet-like
Interfaces MIB - Chris Wellens, John Flick - 30 min
Next Steps, How to complete WG Charter - 15 min

Internet-Drafts

http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-ethe
rif-mib-v3-00.txt
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-mau-
mib-v3-00.txt
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-powe
r-ethernet-mib-01.txt