Subject: [Hubmib] Proposal to Cancel the Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB Meeting in Minneapolis

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 21:03:12 +0200

I have been lately informed that the InterWorking Labs interoperability
test did not take place. The implementation report from this event was
the main point in the agenda of the hubmib WG meeting scheduled for
Tuesday 3/19, at 13:00. As most of the pending issues in the
Ethernet-like and MAU MIB documents are rather minor editorial stuff, a
proposal was made to cancel this meeting. Please let us know in the next
24 hours if anybody has a problem with this cancellation and thinks that
we should still hold the meting, especially if there are still important
issues or implementation reports that you would like to bring to the
attention of the WG.

I apologize for this very late announcement and short notice, but I also
learned only late this week that the IWL test event did not happen. We
all hope that IWL will continue their important activity and share with
the WG the results of their tests that concern our WG documents.

IMPORTANT: This cancellation (if it happens) is not related to the joint
meeting of the Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG and AToM MIB WG which
is scheduled for later the same day. This meeting is on track as
scheduled.

Regards,

Dan