Subject: [Hubmib] rfc1643 to historic

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 17:04:11 +0100

Dan/Mike, wg

I am OK with this document.
Does the WG want me to hold this till we also have the other
3 documents ready or shall I go ahead and put this one on IESG agenda now?

Thanks,
Bert 
_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib

---

From: "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 09:31:32 -0800 (PST)

> 3 documents ready or shall I go ahead and put this one on IESG

This document includes 2665bis (EtherLike-MIB) and 2668bis (MAU-MIB)
in the normative reference list --

[RFCxxxx]   Flick, J., "Definitions of Managed Objects for the Ethernet-
            like Interface Types", <draft-ietf-hubmib-etherif-mib-
            v3-02.txt>, work in progress.

[RFCyyyy]   Flick, J., "Definitions of Managed Objects for IEEE 802.3
            Medium Attachment Units (MAUs)", <draft-ietf-hubmib-mau-mib-
            v3-02.txt>, work in progress.

and so cannot be published until those documents are also published.
I therefore suggest that 2665bis, 2668bis, and this document be put
on the IESG agenda at the same time.  Note that there is no need to
wait for the WIS MIB document, though, because 1643-to-historic does
not reference it in any way.

Mike

---

From: "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 09:31:32 -0800 (PST)

Mike