Subject: [Hubmib] Last CAll: Definitions of Managed Objects for the Ethernet-like Interface Types to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 16:30:44 -0400

The IESG has received a request from Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB to 
consider the following Internet-Draft(s) as Proposed Standard. 
o Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB (HUBMIB): Definitions of Managed 
  Objects for the Ethernet-like Interface Types 
  <draft-ietf-hubmib-etherif-mib-v3-03.txt>
  Proposed Standard
                                                                                       
o Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB (HUBMIB): Definitions of Managed 
  Objects for IEEE 802.3 Medium Attachment Units (MAUs) 
  <draft-ietf-hubmib-mau-mib-v3-03.txt>
  Proposed Standard
                                                                                       
o Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB (HUBMIB): Definition of Managed Objects 
  for the Ethernet WAN Interface Sublayer 
  <draft-ietf-hubmib-wis-mib-07.txt>
  Proposed Standard
                                                                                       
o Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB (HUBMIB): Applicability Statement for 
  Reclassification of RFC 1643 to Historic Status 
  <draft-ietf-hubmib-1643-to-historic-01.txt>
  Informational

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2003-6-6.
                                                                                       
Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-etherif-mib-v3-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-mau-mib-v3-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-wis-mib-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-1643-to-historic-01.txt

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib