Subject: [Hubmib] Working Group Last Call

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 13:17:56 +0300

This is a Working Group Last Call announcement for the following Internet-Drafts:

Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM) OAM MIB - http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-mib-03.txt
Managed Objects of EPON  - http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-epon-mib-03.txt
Ethernet in the First Mile Copper (EFMCu) Interfaces MIB  - http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-cu-mib-03.txt
Definitions of Managed Objects for IEEE 802.3 Medium Attachment Units (MAUs)  - http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-rfc3636bis-00.txt

The Working Group intents to submit these documents to the IESG for consideration as Proposed Standards. Please send your comments to the WG mail list until April 20, 2005.

Regards,

Dan

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib

---

From: "Matt Squire" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:18:36 -0400

Read and ok with 'em.  

- Matt

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Romascanu, Dan (Dan)
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 4:43 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: FW: [Hubmib] Working Group Last Call

We are in the mid of the WGLC period, and we did not receive any comment
yet. I want to believe that it's because all the submitted
Internet-Draft are in good shape, but in order to make sure I would
welcome messages like 'I read draft X / all the drafts, and they look
OK'.

Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf
Of Romascanu, Dan (Dan)
Sent: 06 April, 2005 1:18 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Hubmib] Working Group Last Call

This is a Working Group Last Call announcement for the following
Internet-Drafts:

Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM) OAM MIB -
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-
mib-03.txt

Managed Objects of EPON  -
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-
epon-mib-03.txt

Ethernet in the First Mile Copper (EFMCu) Interfaces MIB  -
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-
cu-mib-03.txt

Definitions of Managed Objects for IEEE 802.3 Medium Attachment Units
(MAUs)  -
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-rfc3
636bis-00.txt

The Working Group intents to submit these documents to the IESG for
consideration as Proposed Standards. Please send your comments to the WG
mail list until April 20, 2005.

Regards,

Dan