Subject: [Hubmib] RE: I-D submitting: draft-ietf-hubmib-rfc3636bis-01

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 11:56:26 +0300

Ed,
 
You are so fast :-)
 
Draft 00 is still in WGLC until 4/20. Some people may still want to comment on it, and your publication of an updated version in the med of WGLC is confusing. 
 
Let's do the following. As soon as draft-01 is out I shall announce the start of a new WGLC for this draft only. Until then, if somebody submits comments for this work, please mention what version (00 or 01) you are commenting on. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Edward Beili [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 16 April, 2005 4:52 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Romascanu, Dan (Dan); [email-masked]
Subject: I-D submitting: draft-ietf-hubmib-rfc3636bis-01

Hi,
 
Attached is an Internet Draft for the HUBMIB working group:
draft-ietf-hubmib-rfc3636bis-01

Title:
   Definitions of Managed Objects for IEEE 802.3 Medium Attachment Units (MAUs)
Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it defines objects for managing IEEE 802.3 Medium
   Attachment Units (MAUs).  This memo obsoletes RFC 3636.  This memo
   extends that specification by moving MAU type object identities and
   some other relevant textual conventions into a separate Internet
   Assigned Number Authority (IANA) maintained MIB module, first
   version of which is defined in this document. Thus, when the new
   MAU types are defined by IEEE, only the IANA MIB module needs to be
   modified, leaving the MAU MIB module unchanged. In addition, management
   information is added for the management of Ethernet in the First
   Mile (EFM) and 10GBASE-CX4 MAUs.
   This memo also obsoletes RFC 2668 and RFC 1515.

Regards,
-Edward Beili

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib