Subject: [Hubmib] WG Status

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:06:21 +0300

I apologize for the delay, but my time was taken over by other company
and personal issues. Here is where we are:
 
1. The WG Last Call ended a few weeks ago. I am not aware of major open
issues, but there may be a need for another editorial pass at least on
some of the documents. I will let the authors know in the next few days.
Meantime, if anybody is aware about any serious issue that for some
reasons were not aired in the discussions until now, it's your
after-the-last-minute opportunity!
2. After we make sure that the drafts are in good editorial shape I need
to issue proto documentation to advance them to the IESG, with the
recommendation to be published as Proposed Standards. I intent to wrap
this up in the next month. I may need some information from the editors
and WG members. One very helpful piece of information would be to point
to existing 'pre-standard' implementations of the MIB modules defined in
the drafts. You may communicate these in private mails to me if you
cannot come open on the list for different reasons
3. Unless somebody points to a very serious reason, there will be no WG
meeting in Paris
 
Regards,
 
Dan

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib