Subject: [Hubmib] FW: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 64th IETF Meeting in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 17:04:04 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2005 7:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 64th IETF
Meeting in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada 

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 64th IETF Meeting
in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada:

October 17th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00) Internet-Draft
Submissions 

All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday,
October 17th at 9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial submissions with a
filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the appropriate
WG Chair before they can be processed or announced.  The Secretariat
would appreciate receiving WG Chair approval by Monday, October 10th at
9:00 AM ET.

October 24th: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher)
Internet-Draft Submissions 

All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted
by Monday, October 24th at 9:00 AM ET.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective
cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts directory
or announced until on or after Monday, November 7th at 9:00 AM ET, when
Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do not wait until the last
minute to submit.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
questions or concerns, then please send a message to
[email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 64th IETF Meeting can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_64.html.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib

---

From: "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 20:46:26 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005, Romascanu, Dan (Dan) wrote:
> All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be
> submitted by Monday, October 24th at 9:00 AM ET.

Seems like it would be good to have the long-promised revision of
3636bis submitted by this date.

//cmh