Subject: [Hubmib] meeting at the 65th IETF?

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 08:26:08 +0200

We are in the final rounds of editing before completing the current
charter. The EFM OAM MIB and EFM EPON MIB were reviewed by David
Perkins, the authors submitted proposals for comments resolution, and we
are still waiting for David's response. Unless we hear from David until
the end of this week, we should consider that he is happy with the
comments resolutions and we will proceed to what should be the I-Ds to
be submitted to the IESG for IETF Last Call. We are also looking forward
for the EFM Cu and MAU MIB revisions I-Ds to be posted and run the WGLC.

I do not believe that we need a meeting in Dallas. However, if you think
there is a need for a session of the hubmib WG at the 65th IETF meeting,
please post your agenda proposals to this mailing list so we can
determine whether there is sufficient need and support for a
face-to-face meeting. The cut-off date for session requests is February
13, so please make any such proposals before February 10, 2006.

Regards,

Dan

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib