Subject: [Hubmib] WG Status

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:26:43 +0200

As you probably know, Bert Wijnen retired from the position of
Operations and Management Area Director. Bert was for all the duration
of his tenure the Area Advisor for the WG, and we are expressing many
thanks for his guidance and expert advice during all this period. 
 
David Kessens is replacing Bert as Area Advisor for the Ethernet
Interfaces and Hub MIB WG. Welcome to David for what we hope will be a
very short period in which we aim to wrap-up the current work and close
successfully the Working Group. 
 
After discussions with Bert and David we decided that I will continue
for a short time to run the WG as a chair in parallel with my new AD
responsibilities, with the goal of finishing the current work. I suggest
that this situation should not last more than three months, and I hope
that before Montreal we shall be in the situation to finish the work
that was chartered. 
 
Comments and suggestions to make things happen better and faster are
welcome. 
 
The list of documents and status:
 
In AD Evaluation, the new submissions waiting for second review and
confirmation of changes from David Perkins:
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-mib-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-epon-mib-04.tx
t
 
In WGLC, editor (Ed Beili) must submit new revisions for final WGLC:
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-cu-mib-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-rfc3636bis-02.txt
 
Dan
 
_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib