Subject: WGLC comment for draft-ietf-hubmib-rfc3636bis-03.txt (was: FW: [Hubmib] Re: [802.3] IEEE 802.3 related IETF work)

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 07:58:46 +0300

Please record the following LC comment from Geoff Thompson. 

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Geoff Thompson [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 12:08 PM
To: Grow, Bob; [email-masked]
Cc: Geoff Thompson; [email-masked]
Subject: [Hubmib] Re: [802.3] IEEE 802.3 related IETF work

Dan-

This MIB needs (at a minimum) to be written against the up-to-date
version of 802.3 which is IEEE Std 802.3-2005 instead of the 2002
version. This will also eliminate the need for most of the references to
individual amendments.

Geoff

At 09:13 PM 6/11/2006 , Grow, Bob wrote:
>Colleagues:
>
>Please note the following item brought to our attention by our IETF 
>liaison Dan Romascanu.
>
>This is a Working Group Last Call announcement for the 'Definitions of 
>Managed Objects for IEEE 802.3 Medium Attachment Units (MAUs)'
>Internet-Draft -
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-rfc3636bis-03.txt
.
>We plan to forward this I-D to the IESG for consideration as Proposed 
>Standard. Please let the WG know if there are any concerns or issues 
>with this draft by sending a mail at [email-masked] before Thursday 
>22, 2006, COB.

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib