Subject: RE: SUSPECT: [Hubmib] RE: xDsl Bonding

From: "Matt Squire" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:25:54 -0400

A day past the 9/12 request, but "I read, agree, and am interested in
this work".

- Matt

________________________________

From: Romascanu, Dan (Dan) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 12:35 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: David Kessens; [email-masked]
Subject: SUSPECT: [Hubmib] RE: xDsl Bonding

Messages on the lines of 'I read, agree and am interested in this work'
are also welcome. 

Dan

	 

________________________________

	From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 4:45 PM
	To: [email-masked]
	Cc: David Kessens; Romascanu, Dan (Dan); [email-masked]
	Subject: Re: xDsl Bonding

	Hi All, 
	
	I have not received any comments regarding the proposed charter.

	If there is no response until Tuesday 12th September, I will
assume that everyone agrees to the text and proceed with the re-charter.

	Best Regards, 
	Menachem Dodge

Menachem Dodge/ECI Telecom 

03/09/2006 18:20 

To

[email-masked] 

cc

David Kessens <[email-masked]>, "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)"
<[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 

Subject

xDsl Bonding

	
	
	Hi All, 
	
	        I would like to thank Edward Beili, Naren Nair and Moti
Morgenstern for agreeing to work as editors on the xDSL Bonding
documents. 
	Many thanks as well to Clay Sikes, Umberto Bonollo and Scott
Baillie for agreeing to act as reviewers of these documents. 
	
	        I am attaching the draft of the updated charter. Please
provide your comments. 

	
	        Due to the status of the G.997.1 and WT-129, I wish to
allow additional time before the VDSL2 document goes to Last Call. This 
	will allow these documents to be finalised before the work on
the VDSL2 document is completed. I hope that this change is acceptable. 
	I am expecting reviews from Clay, Naren and Veena on the VDSL2
document and thank them for their efforts. 

	Best Regards, 
	Menachem 

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib