Subject: [humanresolv] Web-based human resolution to phone number and other information

From: "Pars Mutaf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 15:49:31 +0100

Hello,
Comments are welcome.
Regards,
pars

========================================================
Web-based human resolution to phone number and other information
========================================================

Target cell phone user leaves an URL pointing to his/her cell
phone somewhere in the Internet, e.g. a personal web page,
blog, facebook, phonebook etc.

Initiator user finds the target URL on the web using google or
while surfing. The user clicks on the URL and a phone number
is requested from the target address. The target cell phone receives
the request and displays a message on the cell phone's screen:

              "Alice requested
               phone number. Accept?"

If the target user approves, the phone number is returned.

An e-mail address, DNS address, Mobile IP address etc, can
also be requested. An IPsec security association can also be
established.

_______________________________________________
humanresolvers mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/humanresolvers