Subject: [hybi] Question about charter/mission/summary/etc.

From: "S. Mike Dierken" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 20:02:16 -0700

I may have joined this mailing list a bit late, and I'm a bit lost trying to
find a place with a summary of the goal, the players, overview, history and
whatnot.
So far, what I'm reading sounds just like the what-wg 'event source' stuff
from a few years back and I was wondering what happened with that, and how
HyBi relates to that. Can someone share this background and/or point me to a
page with more info?

Back then, I had written down some thoughts and these may be relevant to the
current hybi discussion, especially using HTTP message framing for the
server-to-client messages (though I see it as still client-to-server but the
server is on the desktop)
http://www.searchalert.net/dierken/eventsource/
http://korrespondence.blogspot.com/2005/06/whatwg-and-event-source-design.ht
ml

---

From: Mike Dierken <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 17:27:53 -0700

I found the Wiki, so that should provide the background and context I
was looking for.

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 8:02 PM, S. Mike Dierken <[email-masked]> wrote:
> http://korrespondence.blogspot.com/2005/06/whatwg-and-event-source-design.html