Subject: [hybi] FYI: [Fwd: Earlier deadline for BOFs in Hiroshima]

From: Salvatore Loreto <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 00:39:02 +0300

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Earlier deadline for BOFs in Hiroshima
Date: 	Mon, 17 Aug 2009 21:46:11 +0100
From: 	Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

Based on discussions between IESG and AMS about improving BOF/WG 
scheduling, there would be an earlier deadline for BOF requests:

* September 7, Monday - Cutoff date for requests to Area Directors to 
schedule BOFs at 17:00 PT (21:00 UTC/GMT).  To request a BOF, please see 
instructions on Requesting a BOF. [9 weeks prior]

* September 14, Monday - Cutoff date for requests to schedule Working 
Group meetings and for preliminary BOF proposals to ADs at 17:00 PT 
(21:00 UTC/GMT). To request a Working Group session, use the IETF 
Meeting Session Request Tool [8 weeks prior]

So please let Lisa and myself know if you want to have a BOF in 
Hiroshima as soon as possible.

_______________________________________________
Apps-Discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss