Subject: [hybi] provisional timeslot in Anaheim

From: Salvatore Loreto <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 17:45:06 +0200

The HyBi wg is provisionally scheduled to meet at IETF 77 on  Wednesday, 
March 24 at 13:00  local time.
The sessions scheduled at that time are:

hybi         BiDirectional or Server-Initiated HTTP WG
6man       IPv6 Maintenance WG
pwe3       Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge WG
p2prg      Peer-to-Peer Research Group
dnsop      Domain Name System Operations WG
avt           Audio/Video Transport WG
krb-wg     Kerberos WG
tsvarea     Transport Area Open Meeting

if you see any schedule conflicts in that list, please contact the chairs

Cheers
/Sal

Salvatore Loreto
www.sloreto.com

---

From: Justin Erenkrantz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 08:39:53 -0800

> if you see any schedule conflicts in that list, please contact the chairs

Can we please have our session on another day *besides* Wednesday?
I've been asked to be on a panel at EclipseCon that same afternoon up
in SF.  -- justin

---

From: Salvatore Loreto <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 16:25:47 +0200

Hi Justin,

sorry, there was no possibility to move the meeting to a different day.

cheers
/Sal

---

From: Justin Erenkrantz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 06:47:38 -0800

> sorry, there was no possibility to move the meeting to a different day.

I guess the more important question is how many people from this list
who constructively participate are going to actually be present in
Anaheim.

Can we please get a tentative show of hands of who is planning to
attend?  Or, if you definitely know you aren't planning to attend,
that'd be useful to know as well...

The httpbis meeting is Monday afternoon, so I expect there would be an
overlap there; but I also think that people from the Bay Area are
going to either come down Monday or Wednesday - but not both.  So, the
spread of days is going to hurt attendance.

I have little desire to alter my plans if I'm going to be the only
person present...  -- justin

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 16:04:57 +0100

On 23.02.2010 15:47, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> ...

I'm planning to attend.

Best regards, Julian

---

From: Ian Hickson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 22:31:29 +0000 (UTC)

> that'd be useful to know as well...

I unfortunately won't be able to attend.

-- 
Ian Hickson               U+1047E                )\._.,--....,'``.    fL
http://ln.hixie.ch/       U+263A                /,   _.. \   _\  ;`._ ,.
Things that are impossible just take longer.   `._.-(,_..'--(,_..'`-.;.'

---

From: Joe Hildebrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 17:10:47 -0700

> I unfortunately won't be able to attend.

Will you be able to join virtually?

-- 
Joe Hildebrand
(as chair)

---

From: Ian Hickson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 00:37:12 +0000 (UTC)

> Will you be able to join virtually?

Probably.