Subject: [hybi] preparing for the meeting at IETF77

From: Salvatore Loreto <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 13:53:19 -0700

This message is intended to help participants (both in Anaheim -CA- USA 
and remotely) prepare for the HyBi wg meeting at IETF 77.

Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Time: 13:00-15:00 local time

Room: Redondo

Wiki page (with the charter and all the important drafts):   
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/hybi/

Agenda:   http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/10mar/agenda/hybi.html

The *remote participants* can attend the meeting listening via audio 
stream and interacting via Jabber.

Audio: http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/ietf778.m3u
Chat: xmpp:[email-masked]?join
Logs: http://www.ietf.org/jabber/logs/hybi/

*WebEx:*
Information about how to join via WebEx is here: 
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/77/webex.html

Cheers
/Sal

-- 
Salvatore Loreto
www.sloreto.com