Subject: [hybi] IETF 77 minutes

From: Salvatore Loreto <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 15:45:23 +0300

Hi all,

we have uploaded the draft minutes to the following URL:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/10mar/minutes/hybi.txt

Please review it, and if you have any suggestions or corrections on the
minutes please let the chairs know
by April 20, 2010.

cheers
Sal

-- 
Salvatore Loreto
www.sloreto.com

---

From: Justin Erenkrantz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 23:33:05 -0700

> minutes please let the chairs know

I'm the JE mentioned a few times in the minutes.  I don't know what
the procedure is for declaring people at the top of the file, but
there are a few comments attributed to me - and it could be that some
might interpret JE as a typo of JH.  *grin*

Thanks for the writeup!  -- justin