Subject: [hybi] I-D Action:draft-ietf-hybi-websocket-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 06:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BiDirectional or Server-Initiated HTTP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : HyBi WebSocket Requirements and Features
	Author(s)       : G. Wilkins, M. Stachowiak
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hybi-websocket-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-05-10

This document considers the requirements and resulting features
needed for the design of the WebSocket Protocol.  The goal of the
document is to provide a stable base for protocol design and related
discussion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hybi-websocket-requirements-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.