Subject: [hybi] June 8th Interim Virtual Meeting

From: Salvatore Loreto <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 20:07:35 +0300

Hi all,

we plan to have an interim WebEx meeting between Anaheim and Maastricht.
The date we have identified is June 8th, but it may still be subject to change.

In particular, we would like to focus the meeting on progressing the
work on the requirements draft.

If anyone would like to propose other topics, please check well in advance with the chairs.

cheers
Sal

-- 
Salvatore Loreto
www.sloreto.com

---

From: Maciej Stachowiak <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 02:43:43 -0700

> If anyone would like to propose other topics, please check well in  

It may be difficult for me to attend since I'll be taking a  
transatlantic flight the day before. What is the planned time and  
venue for the virtual meeting?

Regards,
Maciej

---

From: Ian Hickson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 14:19:04 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 10 May 2010, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> > we plan to have an interim WebEx meeting between Anaheim and 
> > Maastricht. The date we have identified is June 8th, but it may still 
> > be subject to change.
> > 
> transatlantic flight the day before. What is the planned time and venue 
> for the virtual meeting?

I am similarly likely to be unable to attend a synchronous event at that 
time. Personally I would much prefer if we could conduct all working group 
business asynchonrously, as synchronous meetings -- virtual or real -- 
tend to bias the group towards those who can attend, which introduces 
biases that are independent of technological merits. (For example, it 
would bias against people who have serious disabilities that prevent them 
from attending meetings.)

-- 
Ian Hickson               U+1047E                )\._.,--....,'``.    fL
http://ln.hixie.ch/       U+263A                /,   _.. \   _\  ;`._ ,.
Things that are impossible just take longer.   `._.-(,_..'--(,_..'`-.;.'

---

From: Salvatore Loreto <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 13:57:21 +0300

as June 8th, didn't work for several people in the wg,
we have identified

June 22nd as new data,  from 11:00 - 1:00 (MDT) as new data.

I will send out the official announcement soon!

cheers
Salvatore Loreto

www.sloreto.com