Subject: Re: [hybi] consensus call: websocketprotocol baseline

From: Wellington Fernando de Macedo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 14:13:21 -0300

Wellington, is the version that you've been
working on for Firefox based on -75 or -76?  I saw there was a separate
bug opened to update to the most recent version of the protocol, didn't
know if that was going to be a separate patch or not.

It is based on the 75th. The other bug is intended for updating our
75th implementation to the latest one (I think the 76th one).

Yes, it is going to be a separated patch.

---

Wellington Fernando de Macedo

Computer Engineering

Phone: +55 (16) 8144.8607

Em 12/05/2010 12:28, Christopher Blizzard escreveu:

On
5/12/2010 4:05 AM, Greg Wilkins wrote:

Adopting 75 as the baseline will not sort
out
the mess of deployment

with unversioned different implementations of 75/76 etc.

It was my understanding that the only browser to have shipped this -
Chrome - would upgrade once there was a new version available.  It was
sadly included in the feature list for the Chrome 5 betas as a feature,
but it hasn't seen wide adoption yet.

Wellington, is the version that you've been working on for Firefox
based on -75 or -76?  I saw there was a separate bug opened to update
to the most recent version of the protocol, didn't know if that was
going to be a separate patch or not.

--Chris