Subject: [hybi] informal last call for draft-loreto-http-bidirectional-02

From: Stefano Salsano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 15:33:38 +0200

Dear all,

the ID draft-loreto-http-bidirectional-02 describes "Best Practices for
the Use of Long Polling and Streaming in Bidirectional HTTP"

It has been discussed in the hybi list before hybi became a working
group, but it is now out of the charter of this WG.

We are still working on the draft and plan to submit it as a
AD-sponsored draft.

Before doing it, we are interested in receiving comments from this
group, therefore we are launching an "informal last call" for comments.
We kindly ask to submit comments in the following two weeks, please find
the link to the current version:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-loreto-http-bidirectional-02

Best regards,
Stefano
-- 
*******************************************************************
Stefano Salsano
Dipartimento Ingegneria Elettronica
Universita' di Roma "Tor Vergata"
Via del Politecnico, 1 - 00133 Roma - ITALY

http://netgroup.uniroma2.it/Stefano_Salsano/

E-mail  : [email-masked]
Cell.   : +39 320 4307310
Office  : (Tel.) +39 06 72597770  (Fax.) +39 06 72597435
*******************************************************************