Subject: [hybi] #10: Proxy requirements

From: "hybi issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 17:09:56 -0000

#10: Proxy requirements
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  g_e_montenegro@…          |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                    |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                     |   Milestone:     
Component:  websocket-requirements    |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                         |    Keywords:     
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Proxy traversal is one of the major motivations for WebSockets specially
 as an Upgrade to HTTP.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hybi/trac/ticket/10>
hybi <http://tools.ietf.org/hybi/>
The Hypertext-Bidirectional (HyBi) working group will seek
standardization of one approach to maintain bidirectional
communications between the HTTP client, server and intermediate
entities, which will provide more efficiency compared to the current
use of hanging requests.