Subject: [hybi] #5: IANA registration for the Upgrade token

From: "hybi issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 17:30:08 -0000

#5: IANA registration for the Upgrade token
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  salvatore.loreto@…             |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                         |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                          |   Milestone:     
Component:  thewebsocketprotocol           |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                              |    Keywords:     
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 the IANA registration for the Upgrade token as shown at:

 http://www.iana.org/assignments/http-upgrade-tokens/http-upgrade-
 tokens.xml

 currently refers to draft-hixie-…
 it should be replaced with draft-ietf-hybi-thewebsocketprotocol

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://64.170.98.42/wg/hybi/trac/ticket/5>
hybi <http://tools.ietf.org/hybi/>
The Hypertext-Bidirectional (HyBi) working group will seek
standardization of one approach to maintain bidirectional
communications between the HTTP client, server and intermediate
entities, which will provide more efficiency compared to the current
use of hanging requests.

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 19:46:00 +0200

> #5: IANA registration for the Upgrade token

The same applies to the URI scheme registrations for "ws" and "wss" 
(<http://www.iana.org/assignments/uri-schemes.html>).

---

From: "hybi issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 17:28:51 -0000

Comment(by julian.reschke@…):

 (the same applies to the IANA registration of the "ws" and "wss" URI
 schemes)

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hybi/trac/ticket/5#comment:1>