Subject: [hybi] #12: ASCII reference

From: "hybi issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 13:47:06 -0000

#12: ASCII reference
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  salvatore.loreto@…             |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                         |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                          |   Milestone:     
Component:  thewebsocketprotocol           |     Version:     
 Severity:  Active WG Document             |    Keywords:     
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 draft-ietf-hybi-thewebsocketprotocol-00 talks a lot about ASCII, but
 doesn't have a reference for it;

 so the problem changed sometime from bad reference to no reference.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/hybi/trac/ticket/12>
hybi <http://tools.ietf.org/hybi/>
The Hypertext-Bidirectional (HyBi) working group will seek
standardization of one approach to maintain bidirectional
communications between the HTTP client, server and intermediate
entities, which will provide more efficiency compared to the current
use of hanging requests.