Subject: [hybi] #11: Amateur Programmer requirement

From: "hybi issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 14:12:39 -0000

#11: Amateur Programmer requirement
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  salvatore.loreto@…             |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                         |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                          |   Milestone:     
Component:  websocket-requirements         |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                              |    Keywords:     
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 simplicity is a design goal (so that it should be possible and easy for
 "amateur programmers" to write clients or servers that speak a subset of
 the protocol), but it's not an overriding constraint.

 check the thread: http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/hybi/current/msg02214.html

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/hybi/trac/ticket/11>
hybi <http://tools.ietf.org/hybi/>
The Hypertext-Bidirectional (HyBi) working group will seek
standardization of one approach to maintain bidirectional
communications between the HTTP client, server and intermediate
entities, which will provide more efficiency compared to the current
use of hanging requests.