Subject: [hybi] New editors?

From: Greg Wilkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 10:01:38 +1000

All,

Have the editors of the requirements and protocol documents opted out
of this working group?

I believe the deadlines for drafts for the next meeting has already
been passed, so that we
will be going to the next meeting with exactly the same requirements
and protocol specification
that we took to the last meeting (except one has been renamed ietf-00
instead of hixie-76).

So zero progress has been made.  And we will continue to do so while
we have partisan and/or
inactive editors.

At the next meeting, under the topic:  "Way of working, how to measure
consensus,  drafts
ownership" I strongly urge those that attend the meeting to consider
appointing new editors
who will actually engage in this process.

If anybody reading wants to contribute to the process and feels that
they can speak in moderately
neutral voice, then please consider volunteering to be an editor of
these drafts.

regards

---

From: "Alexander Philippou" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 13:50:22 +0300

> So zero progress has been made.  And we will continue to do so while we have partisan and/or inactive editors.
> 
> At the next meeting, under the topic:  "Way of working, how to measure consensus,  drafts ownership" I strongly urge those that attend the meeting to consider appointing new editors who will actually engage in this process.

+1

Alexander

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 10:15:47 +0100

+1 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Greg Wilkins
Sent: 17 July 2010 01:02
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [hybi] New editors?

All,

Have the editors of the requirements and protocol documents opted out of this working group?

I believe the deadlines for drafts for the next meeting has already been passed, so that we will be going to the next meeting with exactly the same requirements and protocol specification that we took to the last meeting (except one has been renamed ietf-00 instead of hixie-76).

If anybody reading wants to contribute to the process and feels that they can speak in moderately neutral voice, then please consider volunteering to be an editor of these drafts.

regards
_______________________________________________
hybi mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hybi