Subject: [hybi] draft Agenda: IETF78

From: Salvatore Loreto <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 13:25:52 +0300

Hi Folks,

here the draft agenda for Anaheim:

Agenda:

-  Administrative / Agenda 
bash                                            (Chairs, 10')

-  Way of working, how to measure consensus,                    (Chairs, 
20')
    drafts ownership

-  Requirements: open discussion on the Active tickets        (?,  30')
    http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hybi/trac/report/1

-  Design discussion for WebSocket SubProtocols                (?, 60')

Please note that the agenda is still under discussion, so expect changes.
If you have any suggestion, please send it to the co-chairs.

cheers
/Sal

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 11:19:54 +0200

On 10.07.2010 12:25, Salvatore Loreto wrote:
> ...
> - Way of working, how to measure consensus, (Chairs, 20')
> drafts ownership
> ...

Will we have the relevant people either in the room, or online? 
Otherwise, it might be better to start the discussion right away on the 
mailing list.

Best regards, Julian