Subject: Re: [hybi] Why not just use ssh? (was: summary of frame length options)

From: "Shelby Moore" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 13:10:43 -0400

John Tamplin wrote:
> Eventually I suspect there will be additional options, ...
> perhaps even a dedicated WebSocket port

I smiled when you mentioned that we might need a dedicated port.

Graham your post was so refreshing, especially the tunneling point:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/hybi/current/msg03870.html

It is absolutely critical that we restore the end-to-end principle of the
internet for P2P and put it in the browser.  The following explains why
mathematically (evolution and adaption).

Server farms can't adapt to dynamic change, Re: IETF is trying to kill
mesh network:

http://goldwetrust.up-with.com/technology-f8/computers-t112-60.htm#3501

The point of the above link is that research has shown that larger
populations of mutations anneal in less generations, i.e. adapt and evolve
faster to dynamic change.  See the complex airfoil in the video in the
above link.  Wonder why the Bible said go forth and multiply huh.

Why this matters to YOU:

http://goldwetrust.up-with.com/technology-f8/computers-t112-45.htm#3498

Btw, I already explained that the SOP issue is nonsense security
conflation (chasing shadows instead of injection points):

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/http-state/current/msg00939.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/http-state/current/msg00938.html

Thanks for validating what I initially got attacked for writing about in
this forum:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/hybi/current/msg03549.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/hybi/current/msg03231.html

Validating anything I propose will insure this WG will never do it, even
if it is mathematically correct.

(duck, flying shoe heading towards podium originating not from /dev/null,
brhahaha, love you Willy)