Subject: [hybi] meeting notes, consensus and hum(s)

From: Salvatore Loreto <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 18:03:44 +0200

Hi there,

I want to thank all the people present (in person or in the jabber) last 
Friday during the f2f meeting in Maastricht,
as well as all the people sending out technical comments in the mailing 
list for the effort you all are putting in
moving the design protocol forward.

draft minutes of the Maastricht meeting are now available on the 
proceedings page,
at: http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/78/minutes/hybi.txt

(many thanks to S. Moonesamy for taking minutes during the meeting)

Please take a look and feel free to send amendments and comments.

the slide showed during the meeting ara on the proceedings page,
at: http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/78/slides/hybi-1.pdf

As you can see both in the notes an in the slides,
during the meeting the Chairs have

    - declared consensus on two issues: there will be an announcement on
    the mailing list about the formal declaration of consensus.

    - take several hums on other issues: those will be checked (the
    check will last for one week until Thursday 12th August) on the
    mailing list (each hum on a separate thread) before to declare (or
    not) consensus.

The consensus declared during the meeting, as well as the eventual 
decisions on the hum(s) that the chairs will express after checked them 
on the mailing list
will be included and reflected on the next version of both:

    - requirement draft (that will be update right after the end of the
    check on the mail)

    - the websocket protocol draft

Ciao
/Sal

-- 
Salvatore Loreto
www.sloreto.com