Subject: [hybi] Issues open for discussion

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:19:31 -0700

Hello,

I opened several issues in the tracker.  It would be helpful if the 
appropriate threads were used to discuss each issue.  Please do not 
discuss the issues on this thread as it makes tracking more difficult.

#15: Changes to Section 1.2 - Protocol Overview
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/hybi/current/msg04196.html

#16: Changes to Section 4.1 - normative Data Framing Overview
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/hybi/current/msg04197.html

#17: Changes to Section 4.2
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/hybi/current/msg04199.html

#18: Changes to Section 4.3 - Fragmentation
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/hybi/current/msg04200.html

#19: Changes to Section 4.4 - Control Frames
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/hybi/current/msg04201.html

#20: Changes to Section 4.5 Data Frames
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/hybi/current/msg04202.html

#21: Changes to Section 4.7 Extensibility
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/hybi/current/msg04203.html

#22: Changes to Section 8. Known Extensions
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/hybi/current/msg04218.html

#23: Comment on Section 8.1. Compression
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/hybi/current/msg04220.html

There is ticket #4 in which Ian Fette commented that he will make a 
note of the issue of handshake not working properly with HTTP reverse 
proxy.  There is also a long thread about handshake.  If you believe 
that it should be tracked as a separate issue, please let me 
know.  As there are various opinions about the matter, I suggest that 
the participants who are proposing specific changes "send text" as a 
proposed change to draft-ietf-hybi-thewebsocketprotocol-02.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy
HyBi WG Secretary