Subject: [hybi] #20: Changes to Section 4.5 Data Frames

From: "hybi issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:22:06 -0000

#20: Changes to Section 4.5 Data Frames
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  sm+ietf@…             |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                 |   Milestone:     
Component:  thewebsocketprotocol  |     Version:     
 Severity:  Active WG Document    |    Keywords:     
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Message posted by Patrick mcManus on 2 Sept, 2010:

   * replace "not listed above" with "not listed in Section 4.4"

   * strike the paragraph "Additional data frame types" .. its just not
 necessary for this part of the normative document and is redundant with
 the overview section which describes future use.

 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/hybi/current/msg04005.html

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hybi/trac/ticket/20>
hybi <http://tools.ietf.org/hybi/>
The Hypertext-Bidirectional (HyBi) working group will seek
standardization of one approach to maintain bidirectional
communications between the HTTP client, server and intermediate
entities, which will provide more efficiency compared to the current
use of hanging requests.