Subject: [hybi] #22: Changes to Section 8. Known Extensions

From: "hybi issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 01:32:04 -0000

#22: Changes to Section 8. Known Extensions
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  sm+ietf@…             |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                 |   Milestone:     
Component:  design-space          |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                     |    Keywords:     
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Message posted by Patrick McManus on 13 Sept, 2010:

 8. Known Extensions

 Extensions provide a mechanism for implementations to opt-in to
 additional protocol features. This section defines the meaning of
 well-known extensions but implementations may use extensions defined
 separately as well.

 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/hybi/current/msg04117.html

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hybi/trac/ticket/22>
hybi <http://tools.ietf.org/hybi/>
The Hypertext-Bidirectional (HyBi) working group will seek
standardization of one approach to maintain bidirectional
communications between the HTTP client, server and intermediate
entities, which will provide more efficiency compared to the current
use of hanging requests.

---

From: "hybi issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 01:32:29 -0000

#22: Changes to Section 8. Known Extensions
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  sm+ietf@…             |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                 |   Milestone:     
Component:  thewebsocketprotocol  |     Version:     
 Severity:  Active WG Document    |    Keywords:     
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
Changes (by sm+ietf@…):

  * component:  design-space => thewebsocketprotocol
  * severity:  - => Active WG Document

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hybi/trac/ticket/22#comment:1>