Subject: [hybi] thewebsocketprotocol #41 (new): Use URI/IRI terminology

From: "hybi issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 02:35:59 -0000

#41: Use URI/IRI terminology

 This issue was reported by Julian Reschke.

 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hybi-
 thewebsocketprotocol-05#section-3

 The spec should use terminology consistent with RFC 3986/7, that it, use
 "URI" and/or "IRI". According to 10.1 it appears to be a URI.

 Also, it should be checked whether sections 3.1/3.2 add anything over the
 relevant parts of RFC 3986. If they do, we need to understand what. If
 they do not, the sections should either be removed, or simplified to just
 reference RFC 3986.

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  sm+ietf@…             |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                 |   Milestone:     
Component:  thewebsocketprotocol  |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                     |    Keywords:     
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hybi/trac/ticket/41>
hybi <http://tools.ietf.org/hybi/>
The Hypertext-Bidirectional (HyBi) working group will seek
standardization of one approach to maintain bidirectional
communications between the HTTP client, server and intermediate
entities, which will provide more efficiency compared to the current
use of hanging requests.

---

From: "hybi issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 01:18:31 -0000

Changes (by ifette@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in r68 in svn, will be in -08

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  sm+ietf@…             |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect                |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                 |    Milestone:        
Component:  thewebsocketprotocol  |      Version:        
 Severity:  -                     |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                        |  
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hybi/trac/ticket/41#comment:1>