Subject: [hybi] -06 posted

From: Ian Fette (イアンフェッティ) <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 16:12:17 -0800

As an FYI, -06 was just posted. There was some discussion about wanting to
resolve a few more issues and hold off on posting -06. In discussion with
the chairs, I noted that there are already a large number of changes in -06,
and given that people are implementing I would like to keep the draft as up
to date as possible in areas where we have consensus.

There is a March 14th cutoff for drafts to be considered at IETF80 as a
final submission. Whether we will be final or not is not for me to say, but
I do expect that we will be able to resolve additional issues between now
and March 14th. As such, I am aiming to release a -07 by the March 14th
deadline.

-Ian

---

From: Andy Green <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 11:24:54 +0000

On 02/26/2011 12:12 AM, Somebody in the thread at some point said:

> As an FYI, -06 was just posted. There was some discussion about wanting

I upgraded libwebsockets to support 06: the new close codes and putting 
them in CLOSE payload, stop requiring nonce and origin, that seemed to 
be all that was needed from 05.

http://git.warmcat.com/cgi-bin/cgit/libwebsockets

-Andy

---

From: Justin Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 09:22:31 -0500

Section 1.4 ends midsentence.

On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 6:24 AM, Andy Green <[email-masked]> wrote:

> them in CLOSE payload, stop requiring nonce and origin, that seemed to be
> all that was needed from 05.
>
> _______________________________________________
> hybi mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hybi
>

-- 
You can find me on the net at:
http://antwerkz.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/justinlee
http://www.twitter.com/evanchooly

---

From: Ian Fette (イアンフェッティ) <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 10:17:36 -0800

No one is perfect :-) thanks, will fix in -07

---

From: Greg Wilkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 07:27:22 +1100

2011/2/26 Ian Fette (イアンフェッティ) <[email-masked]>:
> As an FYI, -06 was just posted.

I've updated the jetty implementation to support -76,-00,-01  and -06

It is in svn trunk r2831
http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/rt/org.eclipse.jetty/jetty/trunk

cheers