Subject: [hybi] thewebsocketprotocol #42 (new): HTML spec reference

From: "hybi issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 02:38:23 -0000

#42: HTML spec reference

 This issue was reported by Julian Reschke.

 We currently have a normative reference to an unstable spec for this.

 Recommendation: when referring to HTML for definition of HTML contructs
 (such as forms), simply refer to either HTML 4.01 or the latest W3C HTNL5
 WD.

 When referring to HTML for the purpose of websockets acknowledgments,
 simply inline an appropriate URI into the Acknowledgements section.

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  sm+ietf@…             |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                 |   Milestone:     
Component:  thewebsocketprotocol  |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                     |    Keywords:     
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hybi/trac/ticket/42>
hybi <http://tools.ietf.org/hybi/>
The Hypertext-Bidirectional (HyBi) working group will seek
standardization of one approach to maintain bidirectional
communications between the HTTP client, server and intermediate
entities, which will provide more efficiency compared to the current
use of hanging requests.

---

From: "hybi issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 01:19:54 -0000

#42: HTML spec reference

Changes (by ifette@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in r69 in svn. Removed reference to html api on whatwg. will be in
 -06

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  sm+ietf@…             |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect                |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                 |    Milestone:        
Component:  thewebsocketprotocol  |      Version:        
 Severity:  -                     |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                        |  
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hybi/trac/ticket/42#comment:1>