Subject: Re: [hybi] WebSocket connection throttling clarification requested

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 00:02:37 -0800

Hi Simone,
At 01:48 24-01-2013, Simone Bordet wrote:
>I'd like to propose to remove this requirement and changing it a
>non-normative section as a suggestion for browser implementations.

If the removal of the requirement is proposed through an erratum, the 
erratum will likely be rejected (see 
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/errata-processing.html ).

I suggest commenting on the message at 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/hybi/current/msg09961.html

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

---

From: Takeshi Yoshino <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 15:30:26 +0900

+1 to both Simone and Adam's suggestion.

How about just adding an erratum of host-port clarification not to confuse
readers, and plan (hold for document update) to change the MUST to SHOULD?