Subject: [hybi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-hybi-permessage-compression-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 09:12:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the BiDirectional or Server-Initiated HTTP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Compression Extensions for WebSocket
	Author(s)       : Takeshi Yoshino
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hybi-permessage-compression-06.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-03-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies a framework for creating WebSocket extensions
   that add compression functionality to the WebSocket Protocol.
   Extensions based on this framework compress the payload data portion
   of non-control WebSocket messages on per-message basis using a
   specified compression algorithm.  One reserved bit RSV1 in the
   WebSocket frame header is allocated to control application of
   compression for each message.  This document also specifies one
   specific compression extension using the DEFLATE algorithm.

   Please send feedback to the [email-masked] mailing list.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hybi-permessage-compression

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hybi-permessage-compression-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-hybi-permessage-compression-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Takeshi Yoshino <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 17:33:01 +0900

Half way done.
No semantic change made. Just trying to resolve issues pointed out by
Barry, Bjoern, SM, Dario

Takeshi

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 1:12 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> hybi mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hybi
>