Subject: [hybi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-hybi-websocket-multiplexing-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 04:10:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the BiDirectional or Server-Initiated HTTP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Multiplexing Extension for WebSockets
	Author(s)       : John A. Tamplin
                          Takeshi Yoshino
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hybi-websocket-multiplexing-10.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2013-05-15

Abstract:
   The WebSocket Protocol [RFC6455] requires a new transport connection
   for every WebSocket connection.  This presents a scalability problem
   when many clients connect to the same server, and is made worse by
   having multiple clients running in different tabs of the same user
   agent.  This extension provides a way for separate logical WebSocket
   connections to share an underlying transport connection.

   Please send feedback to the [email-masked] mailing list.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hybi-websocket-multiplexing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hybi-websocket-multiplexing-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-hybi-websocket-multiplexing-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Takeshi Yoshino <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 20:14:49 +0900

Just bumped up the version number to prevent expiration.

I had pending fix but I couldn't include them because of machine trouble.

Takeshi

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 8:10 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> hybi mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hybi
>