Subject: [hybi] More permessage-deflate implementations

From: Loïc Hoguin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 20:24:32 +0100

Hello,

Just wanted to give a heads up: I have now successfully implemented the 
permessage-deflate extension 
(draft-ietf-hybi-permessage-compression-19), both client and server, in 
Erlang.

* Server: https://github.com/ninenines/cowboy
* Client: https://github.com/ninenines/gun

Had no issues with the current draft.

I understand that it is on hold for some reasons I don't know about, is 
there anything I can do to help get it published?

I know Tobias Oberstein (Autobahn) is also hoping it gets done and would 
probably also help if needed.

This is an important extension for my users who were previously using a 
rough x-webkit-permessage-deflate implementation, so I am willing to get 
through the hoops to get it done.

Thanks,

-- 
Loïc Hoguin
http://ninenines.eu