Subject: [hybi] WebSocket and HSTS

From: Anne van Kesteren <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015 19:27:55 +0200

I was wondering if you were interested in updating the protocol to
account for HSTS or whether I should patch that in the API standard
somehow.

See https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=27554 for details.

-- 
https://annevankesteren.nl/

---

From: Takeshi Yoshino <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 17:04:23 +0900

Let's just take care of it at the API spec side.

For HTTP, the Fetch algorithm has the step while the new HTTP RFCs don't.
So, aligned.

Takeshi

On Sun, Sep 6, 2015 at 2:27 AM, Anne van Kesteren <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> hybi mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hybi
>

---

From: Anne van Kesteren <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 10:35:46 +0200

> For HTTP, the Fetch algorithm has the step while the new HTTP RFCs don't.

I guess that is fair. See https://github.com/whatwg/html/pull/149 for
the proposed change to the HTML Standard (where the WebSocket API is
defined).