Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-na-nemo-path-control-header-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 15:45:22 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Route Optimization Scheme based on Path Control Header
	Author(s)	: J. Na, et al.
	Filename	: draft-na-nemo-path-control-header-00.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2004-4-30
	
In this memo, we propose a unified Route Optimization (RO) scheme 
that can solve several types of RO problem by using Path Control 
Header (PCH) Piggybacking. In our scheme, Home Agent (HA) does 
piggyback the PCH on the packet which is reversely forwarded from 
Mobile Router (MR). That enables any PCH-aware routing facility on
the route to make a RO tunnel with MR using the Care-of address of 
MR contained in the PCH. By applying to some already known NEMO RO 
problems, we show that our scheme can incrementally optimize the 
routes via default HA-MR tunnel through the simple PCH 
interpretation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-na-nemo-path-control-header-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-na-nemo-path-control-header-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-na-nemo-path-control-header-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.