Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lorenzen-marid-mxout-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 15:50:06 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: DNS Naming Convention for Outbound Internet Email
			  Servers
	Author(s)	: A. Lorenzen
	Filename	: draft-lorenzen-marid-mxout-00.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2004-4-20
	
This document offers a recommended standardized FQDN (Fully 
   Qualified   Domain Name) naming convention pattern for servers 
   used to send outbound internet email. 
      
   The purpose is to allow inbound internet email servers to 
   recognize outbound email servers designated as authorized or  
   unauthorized by those in control of DNS for the sending server 
   IP addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lorenzen-marid-mxout-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-lorenzen-marid-mxout-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lorenzen-marid-mxout-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.