Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-marshall-security-audit-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:30:11 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Security Audit and Access Accountability Message XML Data 
			  Definitions for Healthcare Applications
	Author(s)	: G. Marshall
	Filename	: draft-marshall-security-audit-10.txt
	Pages		: 45
	Date		: 2004-4-28
	
This document defines the format of data to be collected, and minimum 
set of attributes that need to be captured, for security auditing in 
healthcare application systems.  The format is defined as an XML 
schema, which is intended as a reference for healthcare standards 
developers and application designers.  It consolidates several 
previous documents on security auditing of healthcare data.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-marshall-security-audit-10.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-marshall-security-audit-10.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-marshall-security-audit-10.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.