Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-palet-v6ops-tun-auto-disc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 15:36:35 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Evaluation of v6ops Auto-discovery for Tunneling
			  Mechanisms
	Author(s)	: J. Palet, M. Diaz
	Filename	: draft-palet-v6ops-tun-auto-disc-00.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2004-4-16
	
Tunneling is commonly used in several transition mechanisms. Some of
   the mechanisms discover the tunnel end-point automatically by their
   own means

   However one of those common mecanisms, the tunnel server, often
   requires the pre-registration of the user (through a tunnel broker or
   similar system), not being a perfect solution since the performance
   depends on his location, as the tunnel end-point is fixed during the
   registration process. In addition, they also require the
   pre-knowledge of the existence of the Tunnel Broker service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-palet-v6ops-tun-auto-disc-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-palet-v6ops-tun-auto-disc-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-palet-v6ops-tun-auto-disc-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.