Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sharma-secure-mobility-dimensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 11:25:17 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Secure Mobility Dimensions
	Author(s)	: A. Sharma
	Filename	: draft-sharma-secure-mobility-dimensions-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2004-5-4
	
Several solutions to internet mobility have been offered. But the
   solutions are sometimes for different kinds of mobility with 
   different kinds of requirements. It becomes confusing to see these 
   disparate types of mobility being discussed in the same vein. This 
   document is an attempt to delineate and classify different types of 
   network mobility. This attempt shall help us in understanding already 
   existing mobility solutions and at the same time help us in proposing
   new solutions. Adding security to mobility adds a new dimension by 
   itself. Various types of secure mobility are discussed closely 
   following the types of mobility.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sharma-secure-mobility-dimensions-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-sharma-secure-mobility-dimensions-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-sharma-secure-mobility-dimensions-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.