Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nomad-mip4-flow-mobility-pb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 11:23:18 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mobile IPv4 Flow Mobility Problem Statement
	Author(s)	: N. Fikouras, et al.
	Filename	: draft-nomad-mip4-flow-mobility-pb-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2004-5-4
	
Internet capable mobile or portable devices are already a modern 
commodity while it is becoming all the more common that such devices are 
hosts to more then one wireless interface. The aim of this document is 
to show that a mobile user may make best use of this property by using 
multiple wireless interfaces in parallel. This would incline that the 
mobile user can distribute active flows across the available wireless 
interfaces and is able to seamlessly transfer them between the wireless 
interfaces in mid-session without interruption.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nomad-mip4-flow-mobility-pb-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-nomad-mip4-flow-mobility-pb-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nomad-mip4-flow-mobility-pb-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.