Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ash-nsis-nslp-qspec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 15:43:25 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: QoS-NSLP QSpec Template
	Author(s)	: J. Ash, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ash-nsis-nslp-qspec-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2004-5-28
	
This draft describes a QSpec template for the QoS NSIS Signaling
   Layer Protocol (QoS NSLP) for signaling QoS reservations in the
   Internet.  A QSpec is transported in QoS-NSLP messages and is opaque
   to QoS NSLP.  It contains the QoS Signaling Model (QSM) control
   information and QoS description parameters.  Control information is,
   for example, a flag that a particular QSM was not understood by one
   QoS NSLP entity.  QoS description parameters are primary input and
   output parameters of the Resource Management Function.  They include
   immutable descriptions of the traffic for which resources are to be
   reserved and of the desired QoS.  QoS description parameters can also
   be used for collecting information about resource availability along
   the path.  The QSpec template defines generic parameters that are
   common to many QSMs. They should be used by all QSMs if applicable.
   By identifying the generic parameters we aim to ensure
   interoperability between different QSMs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ash-nsis-nslp-qspec-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ash-nsis-nslp-qspec-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ash-nsis-nslp-qspec-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce