Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-massar-v6ops-ayiya-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 15:40:05 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: AYIYA: Anything In Anything
	Author(s)	: J. Massar
	Filename	: draft-massar-v6ops-ayiya-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2004-5-27
	
This document defines a tunneling protocol that can be encapsulated
   in any other protocol. Using authentication tokens multiple tunnels
   can be created from behind the same NAT. The tokens allow one to
   identify the sender of the packet thus making it possible to
   automatically switch over the endpoint. This protocol is intended as
   an alternative to the proto-41 protocol in use for tunneling IPv6
   over IPv4 packets over the internet. Due to the authentication this
   protocol is especially useful for dynamic non-24/7 endnodes which are
   located	behind NATs and want to use for instance a IPv6 Tunnel
   Broker. The protocol can carry any payload and thus is not limited to
   only IPv6 over IPv4 but can also be used for IPv4 over IPv6 and many
   other combinations of protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-massar-v6ops-ayiya-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-massar-v6ops-ayiya-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-massar-v6ops-ayiya-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce