Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-qiu-mip6-certificated-binding-update-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 15:33:47 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Certificate-based Binding Update Protocol (CBU)
	Author(s)	: F. Bao, et al.
	Filename	: draft-qiu-mip6-certificated-binding-update-01.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2004-6-9
	
This document proposes a comprehensive security solution for mobile 
   IPv6 networks including secure binding update, secure fast handover, 
   user authentication and session key management for data security. In 
   our proposal, one of the home agent's functions is to act as security 
   proxy for its mobile nodes. The authentication is based on the home 
   agent??s certificate and the secret session keys are generated by 
   strong cryptosystems. Our proposal avoids many security obstacles in 
   the Return Routability protocol and provides a simple, integrated and
   efficient security solution for mobile communication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qiu-mip6-certificated-binding-update-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-qiu-mip6-certificated-binding-update-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-qiu-mip6-certificated-binding-update-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce