Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ali-ccamp-mpls-graceful-shutdown-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 15:41:28 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Graceful Shutdown in MPLS Traffic Engineering Networks
	Author(s)	: Z. Ali, A. Zamfir
	Filename	: draft-ali-ccamp-mpls-graceful-shutdown-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2004-6-15
	
Graceful shutdown is a method for explicitly notifying a set of LSRs 
that either a Link or an entire node will remove itself from the 
network or the protocol is going to be disabled for a link or a node. 
Graceful shut down mechanisms are tailored towards addressing the 
planned outage in the network.  
 
This document provides protocol mechanisms so as to reduce/eliminate 
traffic disruption in the event of a planned shutdown of a network 
resource.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ali-ccamp-mpls-graceful-shutdown-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ali-ccamp-mpls-graceful-shutdown-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ali-ccamp-mpls-graceful-shutdown-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce