Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-sdescriptions-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:34:46 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Session Description Protocol Security Descriptions for Media Streams
	Author(s)	: F. Andreasen, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdescriptions-05.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 2004-6-28
	
This document defines a Session Description Protocol (SDP) 
   cryptographic attribute for unicast media streams.  The attribute 
   describes a cryptographic key and other parameters, which serve to 
   configure security for a unicast media stream in either a single 
   message or a roundtrip exchange.  The attribute can be used with a 
   variety of SDP media transports and this document defines how to use 
   it for the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) unicast media 
   streams.  The SDP crypto attribute requires the services of a data 
   security protocol to secure the SDP message.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdescriptions-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mmusic-sdescriptions-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdescriptions-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce