Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-irtf-aaaarch-generic-policy-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:29:41 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A grammar for Policies in a Generic AAA Environment
	Author(s)	: A. Taal, et al.
	Filename	: draft-irtf-aaaarch-generic-policy-05.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2004-6-30
	
In this document the concept of a so-called Driving Policy is pre-
sented.  A Driving Policy determines the behavior of an AAA server
(Authentication, Authorization, Accounting) when it is confronted
with a specific message type of the AAA protocol.  The first part
of this document defines the role of a Driving Policy and how it
fits into the AAA concept.  According to the model presented, the
main task of a Driving Policy is to describe which pre-conditions
have to be checked before the corresponding actions, needed to
fulfill an incoming AAA request, can be called, and how to deal
with the post-conditions of these actions.  In the second part a
grammar is proposed for these Driving Policies accompanied by the
necessary comments about the semantics.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-aaaarch-generic-policy-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-irtf-aaaarch-generic-policy-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-irtf-aaaarch-generic-policy-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce