Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rddp-rdma-concerns-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 15:58:21 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Remote Direct Data Placement Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: DDP and RDMA Concerns
	Author(s)	: D. Black, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-rddp-rdma-concerns-01.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2004-6-3
	
This draft describes technical concerns that should be considered
    in the design of standardized RDMA and DDP protocols/mechanisms for 

    use with Internet transport protocols.  This draft was written to
    provide input to the proposed new Remote Direct Data Placement
    (rddp) WG, and is not intended for publication as an RFC.
    
    This is an updated and resubmitted version of draft-ietf-rddp-rdma-
    concerns-00.txt to make it available for current discussions of
    mandatory-to-implement security in the RDDP WG.  Sections 4.1, 4.2, 

    and 5 are of particular relevance to that discussion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rddp-rdma-concerns-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-rddp-rdma-concerns-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rddp-rdma-concerns-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce