Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipv6-over-ppp-v2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 15:52:29 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Version 6 Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IP Version 6 over PPP
	Author(s)	: S. Varada, D.Haskins
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipv6-over-ppp-v2-00.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2004-6-3
	
       The Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) [1] provides a standard method
       Of encapsulating Network Layer protocol information over point-
       to-point links.  PPP also defines an extensible Link Control
       Protocol, and proposes a family of Network Control Protocols
       NCPs) for establishing and configuring different network-layer
       protocols.

       This document defines the method for transmission of IP Version
       6 [2] packets over PPP links as well as the Network Control
       Protocol (NCP)for establishing and configuring the IPv6 over
       PPP. It also specifies the method of forming IPv6 link-local
       addresses on PPP links.

       This document is an update to RFC 2472 and, hence, obsoletes RFC
       2472.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-over-ppp-v2-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipv6-over-ppp-v2-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-over-ppp-v2-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce