Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-smundra-avt-rtp-red-non-audio-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 15:33:38 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A RTP Payload for Redundant Non-Audio Data
	Author(s)	: S. Mundra
	Filename	: draft-smundra-avt-rtp-red-non-audio-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2004-6-9
	
This document specifies an RTP payload format for encoding redundant
   non-audio data for use with RFC 2198 redundancy scheme.  The primary
   motivation for the payload format described herein is accurate loss
   detection and sequencing, and to make the  redundancy mechanism
   independent of clock rate being used for non-audio data.  It is hoped
   that use of this payload format will simplify the implementation of
   RFC 2198 redundancy mechanism for non-audio data and may improve
   efficiency of redundancy mechanism if RTCP extended reports (XR) were
   available to RTP senders.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-smundra-avt-rtp-red-non-audio-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-smundra-avt-rtp-red-non-audio-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-smundra-avt-rtp-red-non-audio-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce