Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l3vpn-bgp-ipv6-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 15:42:59 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: BGP-MPLS VPN extension for IPv6 VPN
	Author(s)	: J. De Clercq, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-l3vpn-bgp-ipv6-03.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2004-6-7
	
This document describes a method by which a Service Provider may use
its packet switched backbone to provide Virtual Private Network
services for its IPv6 customers. This method extends the 'BGP/MPLS
VPN' method [2547bis] for support of IPv6. In BGP/MPLS VPN,
'Multiprotocol BGP' is used for distributing IPv4 VPN routes over the
service provider backbone and MPLS is used to forward IPv4 VPN
packets over the backbone. This document defines an IPv6 VPN address
family and describes the corresponding route distribution in
'Multiprotocol BGP'. This document defines support of the IPv6 VPN
service over both an IPv4 and an IPv6 backbone, and using various
tunnelling techniques over the core including MPLS, IPsec, IP-in-IP
and GRE.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-bgp-ipv6-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-l3vpn-bgp-ipv6-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-bgp-ipv6-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce