Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nikander-hiprg-hi3-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 15:27:55 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Host Identity Indirection Infrastructure (Hi3)
	Author(s)	: P. Nikander, et al.
	Filename	: draft-nikander-hiprg-hi3-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2004-6-29
	
   The Secure Internet Indirection Infrastructure (Secure-i3) is a
   proposal for a flexible and secure overlay network that, if
   universally deployed, would effectively block a number of
   denial-of-service problems in the Internet.  The Host Identity
   Protocol (HIP), on the other hand, is a proposal for deploying
   opportunistic, IPsec based end-to-end security, allowing any hosts to
   communicate in a secure way through the Internet.  In this paper, we
   explore various possibilities for combining ideas from Secure-i3 and
   HIP, thereby producing an architecture that is more efficient and
   secure than Secure-i3 and more flexible and denial-of-service
   resistant than HIP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nikander-hiprg-hi3-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-nikander-hiprg-hi3-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nikander-hiprg-hi3-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce