Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-gmpls-l2sc-lsp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:47:31 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) RSVP-TE Signaling in support of 
			  Layer-2 Label Switched Paths (L2 LSP)
	Author(s)	: D. Papadimitriou, et al.
	Filename	: draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-gmpls-l2sc-lsp-02.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2004-6-23
	
Most efforts on Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) have been focused to
   environments covering Circuit oriented LSPs (Sonet/SDH, OTH, etc.).
   There is minimal documentation on GMPLS support of Layer-2 Label
   Switched Paths (L2 LSPs), e.g. native Ethernet LSPs.

   This document details GMPLS capabilities for supporting L2 LSPs in
   several network environments including overlays. As such, it
   provides a reference detailing the applicability of GMPLS for
   Ethernet switching environments in support of various deployment
   scenarios, including the integrated (e.g. multi LSP-region
   networks), the augmented/peer and the overlay model (e.g.
   Generalized VPN (GVPN) and user-network interfaces (GMPLS UNI)).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-gmpls-l2sc-lsp-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-gmpls-l2sc-lsp-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-gmpls-l2sc-lsp-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce