Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-behringer-mpls-security-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 15:47:41 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Analysis of the Security of BGP/MPLS IP VPNs
	Author(s)	: M. Behringer
	Filename	: draft-behringer-mpls-security-08.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2004-6-3
	
This document analyses the security of the BGP/MPLS IP VPN
   architecture that is described in RFC 2547bis [13], for the benefit
   of service providers and VPN users.

   The analysis shows that BGP/MPLS IP VPN networks can be as secure as
   traditional layer-2 VPN services using ATM or Frame Relay.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-behringer-mpls-security-08.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-behringer-mpls-security-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-behringer-mpls-security-08.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce