Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-chowdhury-mip6-bootstrap-radius-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:22:13 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: RADIUS Attributes for Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping
	Author(s)	: K. Chowdhury, A. Lior
	Filename	: draft-chowdhury-mip6-bootstrap-radius-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2004-7-16
	
This document defines new attributes to facilitate Mobile IPv6
   bootstrapping via a RADIUS infrastructure.  In an access network
   where the user attaches to get IPv6 access, there may be a Network
   Access Server (NAS) or an Access Gateway that will require
   authentication and authorization.  In some cases, this type of access
   authentication takes place via RADIUS infrastructure.  As part of the
   authentication setup the NAS may receive useful configuration
   information from the home RADIUS server of the user.  In case of
   Mobile IPv6 access, the Home RADIUS server may assign various
   information relevant to the user's device for bootstrapping.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chowdhury-mip6-bootstrap-radius-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-chowdhury-mip6-bootstrap-radius-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-chowdhury-mip6-bootstrap-radius-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce