Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-oki-ccamp-gmpls-ip-interworking-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:38:42 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Migrating from IP/MPLS to GMPLS networks
	Author(s)	: E. Oki, et al.
	Filename	: draft-oki-ccamp-gmpls-ip-interworking-03.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2004-7-21
	
This document is addressing the migration from Multi-protocol label
switching (MPLS) to Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks. In order to
expand the capacity of the existing MPLS-based infrastructure network,
the optical network consisting of L2SC, TDM, LSC, and FSC devices will
be deployed, which is controlled by the GMPLS protocols. GMPLS protocols
are, however, subtly different from MPLS protocols. In this document we
describe possible migration scenarii, the mechanisms to compensate the
difference between MPLS and GMPLS protocols, and how the mechanisms are
applied to migrate from the MPLS to the GMPLS network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oki-ccamp-gmpls-ip-interworking-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-oki-ccamp-gmpls-ip-interworking-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-oki-ccamp-gmpls-ip-interworking-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce