Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wakikawa-nemo-v4tunnel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 15:40:40 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the NNTP Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPv4 Care-of Address Registration
	Author(s)	: R. Wakikawa, et al.
	Filename	: draft-wakikawa-nemo-v4tunnel-00.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2004-7-14
	
On the Internet, two different IP protocols are deployed such as
   IPv4 [8] and IPv6 [2].  The Mobile IPv6 Router uses the basic NEMO
   protocol [3] which is IPv6 protocol specific.  During the early
   period of time that IPv6 transition is occurring it is very likely
   that a Mobile IPv6 router will move to an IPv4 only access network.
   When this occurs the Mobile IPv6 Router will no longer be able to
   operate using the basic NEMO protocol.  There has already been some
   earlier work to provide IPv6 capability over an IPv4 access network
   for a Mobile IPv6 Router [see [10] [11]].  This draft provides a
   capability by to maintain IPv6 connectivity for the Mobile IPv6

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wakikawa-nemo-v4tunnel-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-wakikawa-nemo-v4tunnel-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wakikawa-nemo-v4tunnel-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce