Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-gross-msec-gsakmp-ipsec-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 10:10:32 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: The Group Security Association Key Management Protocol
			  Application to the IP Security Architecture
	Author(s)	: G. Gross
	Filename	: draft-gross-msec-gsakmp-ipsec-arch-00.txt
	Pages		: 83
	Date		: 2004-7-2
	
The Group Security Association Key Management Protocol (GSAKMP)is a
   distributed secure multicast framework and key management protocol.
   This specification defines the GSAKMP profile for the IP security
   architecture version 2 and extends the base GSAKMP protocol with the
   Security Association Management (SAM) message. The GSAKMP IPsec
   policy token explicitly authorizes which group members may exercise
   the speaker privilege. When an authorized group speaker endpoint
   multicasts a SAM message to a GSAKMP group, the SAM message
   configures that group's Security Policy Databases and Security
   Association Databases in compliance to a template within the GSAKMP
   IPsec policy token. In addition, this specification profiles the
   three supporting components: RFC2401-bis compliant IP security
   subsystem, Negative-acknowledgement Oriented Reliable Multicast
   (NORM) protocol handler, and the X.509 Public Key Infrastructure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gross-msec-gsakmp-ipsec-arch-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-gross-msec-gsakmp-ipsec-arch-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-gross-msec-gsakmp-ipsec-arch-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce