Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-scenarios-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 15:38:45 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPv6 Enterprise Network Scenarios
	Author(s)	: J. Bound
	Filename	: draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-scenarios-04.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2004-7-14
	
This document describes the scenarios for IPv6 deployment within
 enterprise networks.  It defines a small set of basic enterprise
 scenarios and includes pertinent questions to allow enterprise
 administrators to further refine their deployment scenarios.
 Enterprise deployment requirements are discussed in terms of
 coexistence with IPv4 nodes, networks and applications, and in
 terms of basic network infrastructure requirements for IPv6
 deployment.  The scenarios and requirements described in this
 document will be the basis for further analysis to determine what
 coexistence techniques and mechanisms are needed for enterprise
 IPv6 deployment.  The results of that analysis will be published in
 a separate document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-scenarios-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-scenarios-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-scenarios-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce