Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-multi6-multihoming-threats-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 11:16:32 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Site Multihoming in IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Threats relating to IPv6 multihoming solutions
	Author(s)	: E. Nordmark
	Filename	: draft-ietf-multi6-multihoming-threats-00.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2004-7-6
	
This document lists security threats related to IPv6 multihoming.
   Multihoming can introduce new opportunities to redirect packets to
   different, unintended IP addresses.

   The intent is to look at how IPv6 multihoming solutions might make
   the Internet less secure than the current Internet, without studying
   any proposed solution but instead looking at threats that are
   inherent in the problem itself.  The threats in this document build
   upon the threats discovered and discussed as part of the Mobile IPv6
   work.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-multi6-multihoming-threats-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-multi6-multihoming-threats-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-multi6-multihoming-threats-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce