Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amrwbplus-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 15:22:41 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) Payload Format for 
			  Extended AMR Wideband (AMR-WB+) Audio Codec
	Author(s)	: J. Sjoberg, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amrwbplus-01.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 2004-7-13
	
This document specifies a real-time transport protocol (RTP) payload
    format to be used for Extended AMR Wideband (AMR-WB+) encoded audio
    signals. The AMR-WB+ codec is an audio extension of the AMR-WB codec
    providing additional modes designed to give higher quality of music
    and speech than the original modes.  A MIME type registration is
    included for AMR-WB+.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amrwbplus-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amrwbplus-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amrwbplus-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce