Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-3gpp-timed-text-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:27:53 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RTP Payload Format for 3GPP Timed Text
	Author(s)	: J. Rey, Y. Matsui
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-3gpp-timed-text-04.txt
	Pages		: 38
	Date		: 2004-7-21
	
This document specifies an RTP payload format for the transmission of 
3GPP (3rd Generation Partnership Project) timed text.  3GPP timed 
text is a time-lined decorated text media format with defined storage 
in a 3GP file.  Timed Text can be synchronised with audio/video 
contents.  As of today, 3GP files containing timed text contents can 
only be downloaded via HTTP.  There is no available mechanism for 
streaming 3GPP timed text contents neither out of 3GP files nor 
directly from live content.  In the following sections the problems 
of streaming timed text are addressed and a payload format for 
streaming 3GPP timed text over RTP is specified.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-3gpp-timed-text-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-avt-rtp-3gpp-timed-text-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-3gpp-timed-text-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce