Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-boucadair-netconf-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 15:29:23 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Requirements for Efficient and Automated Configuration Management
	Author(s)	: M. Boucadair, et al.
	Filename	: draft-boucadair-netconf-req-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2004-7-9
	
Given the ever-increasing importance of configuration tasks for the 
   provisioning of a wide range of IP resources, networks, and services 
   in today's Internet, this draft aims at listing the basic 
   requirements that should drive the specification of a protocol to 
   convey configuration information towards network devices. This memo 
   doesn't aim at listing candidate protocols to convey such 
   information, nor at choosing one of these. This draft basically 
   describes a whole set of issues a service provider has to deal with, 
   hence a list of requirements to better address such issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-netconf-req-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-boucadair-netconf-req-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-netconf-req-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce