Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bader-nsis-rmd-diffserv-qsm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 15:51:57 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Resource Management In Diffserv: An NSIS QoS Signaling 
			  Model for Diffserv Networks
	Author(s)	: A. Bader, et al.
	Filename	: draft-bader-nsis-rmd-diffserv-qsm-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2004-7-13
	
Resource Management in Diffserv (RMD) is a technique for adding 
   admission control to Differentiated Services (Diffserv) networks.  
   RMD complements the Diffserv architecture by pushing complex 
   classification, conditioning and admission control functions to 
   the edges of a Diffserv domain and simplifying the operation of 
   internal nodes.  It allows feedback to systems outside of the 
   Diffserv domain on the availability of resources for individual 
   flows within the domain while aggregating end-to-end resource 
   reservations at the edge of the domain to reduce the burden on 
   internal nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bader-nsis-rmd-diffserv-qsm-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-bader-nsis-rmd-diffserv-qsm-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bader-nsis-rmd-diffserv-qsm-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce