Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-oh-avt-rtcp-qos-signaling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 15:31:58 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: QoS renegotiation using RTCP inband signaling
	Author(s)	: S. Oh
	Filename	: draft-oh-avt-rtcp-qos-signaling-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2004-7-14
	
The control protocol, RTCP, provides for periodic reporting of
   reception quality, participant identification and other source
   description information, notification on changes in session 
   membership, and the information needed to synchronize media streams.
   This document defines and extends these RTCP functionalities 
   to provide with the end-to-end QoS renegotiation using fast in-band
   signaling during the active session states. The main purpose of this 
   new function of RTCP is to support the handover between heterogeneous
   access networks with different QoS factors such as available 
   bandwidth etc.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oh-avt-rtcp-qos-signaling-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-oh-avt-rtcp-qos-signaling-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-oh-avt-rtcp-qos-signaling-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce