Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:50:28 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Speech Services Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Media Resource Control Protocol Version 2(MRCPv2)
	Author(s)	: S. Shanmugham
	Filename	: draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-04.txt
	Pages		: 154
	Date		: 2004-7-22
	
This document describes a proposal for a Media Resource Control 
    Protocol Version 2 (MRCPv2) and aims to meet the requirements 
    specified in the SPEECHSC working group requirements document. It is 
    based on the Media Resource Control Protocol (MRCP), also called 
    MRCPv1 developed jointly by Cisco Systems, Inc., Nuance 
    Communications, and Speechworks Inc.  
     
    The MRCPv2 protocol will control media service resources like speech 
    synthesizers, recognizers, signal generators, signal detectors, fax 
    servers etc. over a network. This protocol depends on a session 
    management protocol such as the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) to 
    establish a separate MRCPv2 control session between the client and 
    the server. It also depends on SIP to establish the media pipe and 
    associated parameters between the media source or sink and the media 
    server. Once this is done, the MRCPv2 protocol exchange can happen 
    over the control session established above allowing the client to 
    command and control the media processing resources that may exist on 
    the media server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce