Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-defeng-l3vpn-ipv4-ipv6-hybrid-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 15:24:29 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: BGP-MPLS VPN extension for IPv4/IPv6 Hybrid Network
	Author(s)	: D. Li
	Filename	: draft-defeng-l3vpn-ipv4-ipv6-hybrid-01.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2004-7-14
	
This document describes some methods which may be used by Service 
  Providers to provide Virtual Private Networks for some scenarios 
  where the Service Provider's network or Customer's network is 
  comprised of part of IPv4 network and part of IPv6 network.These
  situations can't be avoided during the process of IPv4 transition to
  IPv6, e.g. IPv6 backbone network for IPv4-IPv6 hybrid VPN sites,or 
  IPv4 backbone network for IPv4-IPv6 hybrid VPN sites,or IPv4-IPv6 
  hybrid backbone network for IPv4-IPv6 hybrid VPN sites.This proposal 
  continue to use the concepts described in the Internet draft 
  'BGP/MPLS VPN'[2547bis],such as RD,VRF,Route Target and some 
  mechanisms. In BGP/MPLS VPN, MPLS is used to forward packets over
  the backbone, and "Multiprotocol BGP" is used for distributing VPN 
  routes over the service provider backbone.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-defeng-l3vpn-ipv4-ipv6-hybrid-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-defeng-l3vpn-ipv4-ipv6-hybrid-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-defeng-l3vpn-ipv4-ipv6-hybrid-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce