Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jeong-manet-aodv-addr-autoconf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:31:35 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Ad Hoc IP Address Autoconfiguration for AODV
	Author(s)	: J. Jeong, et al.
	Filename	: draft-jeong-manet-aodv-addr-autoconf-01.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2004-7-22
	
This document specifies the steps a node running AODV in ad hoc 
   network takes in deciding how to autoconfigure its IPv4 or IPv6 
   address in network interface.  Because the ad hoc IP address 
   autoconfiguration in this document considers ad hoc network's 
   partition and mergence, the address duplication caused by ad hoc 
   network's mergence can be resolved through address resolution 
   protocol.  Also, this document specifies how to resolve the address 
   duplication in order to guarantee the maintenance of upper-layer 
   sessions, such as TCP session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jeong-manet-aodv-addr-autoconf-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-jeong-manet-aodv-addr-autoconf-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jeong-manet-aodv-addr-autoconf-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce