Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sipping-kpml-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:00:57 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event 
			  Package for Key Press Stimulus (KPML)
	Author(s)	: E. Burger, M. Dolly
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sipping-kpml-04.txt
	Pages		: 60
	Date		: 2004-7-19
	
The Key Press Stimulus Event Package is a component of the
   Applications Interaction Framework for the Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP).  The event package defines a Key Press Markup
   Language (KPML) that describes filter specifications for reporting
   key presses entered at a presentation-free user interface SIP User
   Agent (UA).  The scope of this package is for collecting supplemental
   key presses or mid-call key presses (triggers).

   This capability allows an Application Server service provider to
   monitor (filter) for a set of DTMF patterns at a SIP User Agent,
   either at an end user device or a gateway.  The capability eliminates
   the need for hairpinning through a Media Server or duplicating all
   the DTMF events, when an Application Server needs to trigger mid-call
   service processing on DTMF digit patterns.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-kpml-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-sipping-kpml-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-kpml-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce