Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jennings-sipping-certs-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:33:32 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Certificate Management Service for SIP
	Author(s)	: C. Jennings, J. Peterson
	Filename	: draft-jennings-sipping-certs-04.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2004-7-21
	
This draft defines a Credential Service that uses a SIP subscribe/
   notify mechanism to discover other users' certificates and
   credentials and be notified about changes to these certificates.
   Other user agents that want to contact that AOR can retrieve these
   certificates from the server.  The result is that widespread
   deployment of S/MIME in SIP is possible, because no extra expense or
   effort is required of the end user.

   This work is being discussed on the [email-masked] mailing list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jennings-sipping-certs-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-jennings-sipping-certs-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jennings-sipping-certs-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce