Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mahy-sipping-body-add-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 15:42:57 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Pros and Cons of allowing SIP Intermediaries to add MIME bodies
	Author(s)	: R. Mahy
	Filename	: draft-mahy-sipping-body-add-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2004-7-13
	
The SIPPING Working Group has developed requirements for session
   policy (including bandwidth and codec restrictions, logging, and
   middlebox traversal), request history, and identity.  This document
   discusses the pros and cons of allowing intermediaries to add SIP
   message bodies to address these requirements.  It is intended to
   provoke serious discussion rather than as a complete proposal.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mahy-sipping-body-add-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-mahy-sipping-body-add-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mahy-sipping-body-add-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce