Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l3vpn-requirements-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:14:05 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Service requirements for Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks
	Author(s)	: M. Carugi, D. McDysan
	Filename	: draft-ietf-l3vpn-requirements-02.txt
	Pages		: 44
	Date		: 2004-7-20
	
This document provides requirements for Layer 3 Virtual Private 
   Networks (L3VPNs). It identifies requirements applicable to a number 
   of individual approaches that a Service Provider may use for the 
   provisioning of a VPN service. This document expresses a service 
   provider perspective, based upon past experience of IP-based service 
   offerings and the ever-evolving needs of the customers of such 
   services. Toward this end, it first defines terminology and states 
   general requirements. Detailed requirements are expressed from a 
   customer as well as a service provider perspective.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-requirements-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-l3vpn-requirements-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-requirements-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce