Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wakikawa-mobileip-multiplecoa-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:35:36 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Multiple Care-of Addresses Registration
	Author(s)	: R. Wakikawa, et al.
	Filename	: draft-wakikawa-mobileip-multiplecoa-03.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2004-7-22
	
According to the current Mobile IPv6 specification, a mobile node
may have several care-of addresses, but only one, termed the primary
care-of address, can be registered with its home agent and the
correspondent nodes.  However, for matters of cost, bandwidth, delay,
etc, it is useful for the mobile node to get Internet access through
multiple access media (i.e.  interfaces) simultaneously, in which
case multiple active IPv6 care-of addresses would be assigned to
the mobile node.  We thus propose Mobile IPv6 extensions designed
to register multiple care-of addresses bound to a single home
address instead of the sole primary care-of address.  For doing so,
a new identification number must be carried in each binding for the
receiver to distinguish between the bindings corresponding to the
same home address.  Those extensions are targeted to Network Mobility
(NEMO) as well as to Mobile IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wakikawa-mobileip-multiplecoa-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-wakikawa-mobileip-multiplecoa-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wakikawa-mobileip-multiplecoa-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce