Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-vpim-routing-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 16:09:47 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Voice Profile for Internet Mail Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Voice Message Routing Service
	Author(s)	: G. Vaudreuil
	Filename	: draft-ietf-vpim-routing-06.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2004-7-13
	
Voice messaging is traditionally addressed using telephone number
addressing. This document describes two techniques for routing voice
messages based on a telephone number.  The VPIM Directory service
provides a directory mechanism to lookup a VPIM email address with a
telephone number and confirm that the address is both valid and the
associated with the intended recipient.  However this service will
take time become widely deployed in the nearest term.  This document
also describes a more limited send-and-pray service useful simply to
route and deliver messages using only the ENUM telephone number
resolution service and the existing DNS mail routing facilies.
Please send comments on this document to the VPIM working group
mailing list <[email-masked]>

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vpim-routing-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-vpim-routing-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vpim-routing-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce