Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cheng-capwap-classifications-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:34:11 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Functionality Classifications for Control and Provisioning 
			  of Wireless Access Points (CAPWAP)
	Author(s)	: H. Cheng, et al.
	Filename	: draft-cheng-capwap-classifications-01.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2004-7-22
	
This document describes classifications for wireless local area
   network (WLAN) functionality.  The main benefit of a consistent
   system of classification is accommodating the diversity of WLAN
   designs as seen in the Control and Provisioning of Wireless Access
   Points framework.  This draft describes policies with which
   classifications may be used.  The document analyzes various WLAN
   architectures and recent standardization efforts to derive key
   requirements for a CAPWAP WLAN protocol.  It is envisioned that
   protocol development based on these requirements will enable
   interoperability among the various WLAN designs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheng-capwap-classifications-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-cheng-capwap-classifications-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-cheng-capwap-classifications-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce