Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-balus-pwe3-ip-pseudowire-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:21:53 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: IP Pseudowire Encapsulation
	Author(s)	: F. Balus, et al.
	Filename	: draft-balus-pwe3-ip-pseudowire-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2004-7-16
	
This document specifies a PW encapsulation specific to IP packets,
    the IP Pseudowire, following the architectural principles defined in
    [PWE3 Architecture]. The IP Pseudowire is applicable mainly to the
    Ethernet to FR/ATM Interworking over MPLS (Routed mode) solution,
    described in [ARP Mediation], double-sided IWF. It enables the usage
    of PW OAM tools while offering support for preserving the
    characteristics of the end-to-end L2 service. The proposed solution
    addresses the case of an MPLS backbone running ECMP so that the IP
    and PW OAM packets follow the same path throughout the backbone.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-balus-pwe3-ip-pseudowire-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-balus-pwe3-ip-pseudowire-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-balus-pwe3-ip-pseudowire-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce