Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-pritikin-ttimodel-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:51:28 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Trusted Transitive Introduction Model
	Author(s)	: M. Pritikin
	Filename	: draft-pritikin-ttimodel-01.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2004-7-19
	
We describe the 'out-of-band' exchange of data in a classical
   enrollment protocol as a Trusted Transitive Introduction (TTI)
   between two end entities and an introducer, thus distinguishing
   introduction from enrollment. This document describes the three
   system entities in the trusted transitive introduction model and the
   data exchanges between them. Three introduction stages are defined
   and examined in the context of a 'TTI over HTTP' introduction.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pritikin-ttimodel-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-pritikin-ttimodel-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-pritikin-ttimodel-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce