Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-simple-msrp-relays-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:52:55 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Relay Extensions for Message Sessions Relay Protocol (MSRP)
	Author(s)	: C. Jennings, R. Mahy
	Filename	: draft-ietf-simple-msrp-relays-01.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2004-7-21
	
The SIMPLE Working Group uses two separate models for conveying
   instant messages.  Pager-mode messages stand alone, whereas
   Session-mode messages are setup as part of a session using the SIP
   protocol. MSRP (Message Sessions Relay Protocol) is a protocol for
   near-real-time, peer-to-peer exchange of binary content without
   intermediaries, which is designed to be signaled using a separate
   rendezvous protocol such as SIP.  This document introduces the notion
   of message relay intermediaries to MSRP and describes the extensions
   necessary to use them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-msrp-relays-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-simple-msrp-relays-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-msrp-relays-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce