Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-lemonade-goals-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:46:54 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Enhancements to Internet email to support diverse service environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Goals for Internet Messaging to Support Diverse Service Environments
	Author(s)	: J. Wong
	Filename	: draft-ietf-lemonade-goals-03.txt
	Pages		: 49
	Date		: 2004-7-20
	
The LEMONADE Working Group -- Internet Messaging to support diverse
   service environments -- is chartered to provide a new set of
   enhancements to Internet mail.  The enhancements are to facilitate
   its use by clients on hosts not only operating in environments with
   high latency/bandwidth-limited unreliable links but also constrained
   with limited resources.  The enhanced mail must continue to support
   the existing service as before.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-goals-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-lemonade-goals-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-goals-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce