Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-koh-dihap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:35:22 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Dynamic Inter Home Agent Protocol
	Author(s)	: B. Koh, et al.
	Filename	: draft-koh-dihap-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2004-7-12
	
This draft describes a proposed Dynamic Inter Home Agent solution to
   provide redundancy and load balancing of Home Agents.  The proposed
   solution recommends additional communication between home agents that
   may be located far apart in terms of network topology but still
   belonging to or are trusted by the same administrative domains
   (service providers).  While the mobile node is roaming away from its
   home network, intervening home agents in the path of the
   bidirectional tunnel between the mobile node and its registered home
   agent may detect its presence.  The intervening home agents that are
   affiliated to the current home agent of the mobile node then proceed
   to update it of their availability to serve as home agent for the
   mobile node.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-koh-dihap-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-koh-dihap-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-koh-dihap-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce