Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-aboulmagd-ccamp-transport-lmp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:48:31 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Transport Network View to LMP
	Author(s)	: O. Aboul-Magd, et al.
	Filename	: draft-aboulmagd-ccamp-transport-lmp-02.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2004-7-20
	
The Link Management Protocol (LMP) has been developed as part of the 
   Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) protocol suite to manage Traffic 
   Engineering (TE) links. The GMPLS control plane (routing and 
   signaling) uses TE links for establishing Label Switched Paths 
   (LSPs). This memo describes the relationship of the LMP procedures
   to 'discovery' as defined in the International Telecommunication 
   Union (ITU), and on-going ITU-T work. This document provides an 
   overview of LMP in the context of the ITU-T Automatically Switched 
   Optical Networks (ASON) and transport network terminology and 
   relates it to the ITU-T discovery work to promote a common 
   understanding for progressing the work of IETF and ITU-T.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboulmagd-ccamp-transport-lmp-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-aboulmagd-ccamp-transport-lmp-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-aboulmagd-ccamp-transport-lmp-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce