Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-doc-shepherding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 15:43:07 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Protocol Pilot: Workgroup Chair Followup of AD Evaluation Comments
	Author(s)	: H. Levkowetz, D. Meyer
	Filename	: draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-doc-shepherding-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2004-7-13
	
This document describes a pilot implementation of a protocol change
   within the IETF.  The essence of the change is to have workgroup
   chairs more involved in the progress of the document after the
   workgroup and document editor have handed over the document for
   publication.  The activities involved in this are: 1) providing a
   writeup for the document, to accompany the request for publication
   which is sent to the secretariat and the ADs (Area Directors); 2)
   following up on AD Evaluation comments on a draft to the authors and
   workgroup; and 3) following up on IESG comments (DISCUSS comments as
   well as other) on the draft.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-doc-shepherding-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-doc-shepherding-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-doc-shepherding-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce