Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hong-mip6-multihoming-scenarios-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 15:23:24 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Multihoming Scenarios with Multiple Home Agents in Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: S. Hong, et al.
	Filename	: draft-hong-mip6-multihoming-scenarios-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2004-7-13
	
This document describes the multihoming issues in Mobile IP networks.
It specifies the basic multihoming scenario, a mobile node is multihomed
to multiple home agents within an AS, then describes the multihoming
method for this basic scenario. The principle of the multihoming method in this document is that multiple home agents share security associations established between a mobile node and a home agent. By sharing security associations among home agents who serve the same home link, we can reduce the burden of MN to manage the HA list. This document points out technical issues related to sharing security associations among home agents and specifies possible solutions for them. Also, this document describes how to extend the basic multihoming method to more complicated multihoming cases such as multiple home agents in different AS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hong-mip6-multihoming-scenarios-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-hong-mip6-multihoming-scenarios-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hong-mip6-multihoming-scenarios-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce