Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tlais-nemo-handoff-resource-management-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 15:30:11 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Handoff and Resource Management for Multi-homed Networks
	Author(s)	: M. TLAIS, H. LABIOD
	Filename	: draft-tlais-nemo-handoff-resource-management-00.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2004-8-12
	
Multi-homed networks based on IPv6 form an important architecture
   within the NEMO (NEtwork MObility) configurations. Mainly in these
   networks the Mobile Router (MR) can appear in the neighbourhood of
   several Access Routers (ARs). In this case, MR has several egress
   interfaces and can detect several ARs simultaneously.

   This draft introduces a protocol that achieves handoff and resource
   management in a NEMO network in the case of multi-homed MR. We called
   this protocol an HRMMN protocol (Handoff and Resource Management for
   Multi-homed Networks). We introduce into the NEMO architecture an
   intelligent control entity called Access Router Controller (ARC).
   Based on traffic information transmitted through several ARs under
   the control of specific ARC, this latter is responsible of taking
   decisions about handoff, resource management and maintain of multiple
   bidirectional tunnels.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tlais-nemo-handoff-resource-management-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-tlais-nemo-handoff-resource-management-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-tlais-nemo-handoff-resource-management-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce