Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-chowdhury-dhc-bcmcv4-option-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 15:21:56 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: DHCPv4 Options for Broadcast and Multicast Control Servers
	Author(s)	: K. Chowdhury, et al.
	Filename	: draft-chowdhury-dhc-bcmcv4-option-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2004-8-19
	
This document defines new options for Broadcast and Multicast Service
   controller discovery in an IP network.  Broadcast service is being
   developed for 3G wireless networks.  Users of the service interact
   with a controller in the network to derive informations that are
   required to receive broadcast service.  Dynamic Host Configuration
   Protocol can be used to configure the controller IPv4 addresses or
   fully qualified domain names in the user's devices.  This document
   defines the related options and option codes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chowdhury-dhc-bcmcv4-option-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-chowdhury-dhc-bcmcv4-option-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-chowdhury-dhc-bcmcv4-option-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce