Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kuangyj-mobile-tcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 16:15:15 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mobile Transmission Control  Protocol (MTCP) for  
			  Mobility Management over IP networks
	Author(s)	: Y. Kuang, et al.
	Filename	: draft-kuangyj-mobile-tcp-00.txt,.pdf
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2004-8-25
	
This document defines two types of IP addresses to support mobile TCP
   -  one  for  routing  and location  management,  the  other  for host
   identification.   Therefore,   the  dependency   of   TCP/UDP  socket
   identification upon the network layer is eliminated, and transmission
   sessions will  be no  longer dependent  of network  layer IP address,
   that is, location changes of a mobile host result only new network IP
   address, which has no  impact on transmission communications  and its
   continuity.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kuangyj-mobile-tcp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-kuangyj-mobile-tcp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kuangyj-mobile-tcp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce