Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bhat-l3vpn-per-vpn-routing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 13:26:36 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Per VPN Routing for Layer 3 PPVPNs
	Author(s)	: G. Bhat
	Filename	: draft-bhat-l3vpn-per-vpn-routing-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2004-8-3
	
This document describes a method to do Per VPN routing for L3 PPVPNs. 
   The solution uses BGP for auto-discovery of VPN membership, but uses 
   Per VPN RIP instances and dynamic MPLS tunnel interfaces to exchange 
   customer routes. The document proposes modifications to the RIP 
   protocol to the make the solution scalable. The framework presented 
   also supports deployment of multicast routing and forwarding for L3 
   PPVPNs without enabling multicast in the core.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bhat-l3vpn-per-vpn-routing-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-bhat-l3vpn-per-vpn-routing-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bhat-l3vpn-per-vpn-routing-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce