Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lillethun-spc-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 13:27:14 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Simple Path Control Protocol Specification
	Author(s)	: D. Lillethun, et al.
	Filename	: draft-lillethun-spc-protocol-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2004-8-3
	
The Simple Path Control Protocol (SPC) defined in this document is a
   new protocol defined to enable processes external to networks to
   establish, delete and monitor paths, including lightpaths. The
   architecture of this protocol establishes a method of providing
   messages, and procedures that allow such external processes to
   use those messages to directly request network resources related to
   path provisioning.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lillethun-spc-protocol-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-lillethun-spc-protocol-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lillethun-spc-protocol-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce