Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-psenak-mt-ospf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:22:13 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: MT-OSPF: Multi Topology (MT) Routing in OSPF
	Author(s)	: P. Psenak, et al.
	Filename	: draft-psenak-mt-ospf-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2004-8-18
	
This draft describes the extension to OSPF in order to define
   independent IP topologies called Multi-Topologies (MTs). The MT
   extension can be used for computing different paths for different
   classes of service, in-band management network or incongruent
   topologies for unicast and multicast.  M-ISIS describes a similar
   mechanism for ISIS.
   This draft also describes an optional extension of 
   Multi-topologies whereby some links might be excluded from the 
   default topology.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-psenak-mt-ospf-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-psenak-mt-ospf-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-psenak-mt-ospf-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce