Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-egress-control-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 15:31:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: GMPLS Signaling Procedure For Egress Control
	Author(s)	: L. Berger
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-egress-control-03.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2004-8-31
	
This note clarifies the procedures for the control of the label used
   on a output/downstream interface of the egress node of a Label
   Switched Path (LSP).  Such control is also known as "Egress Control".
   Support for Egress Control is implicit in Generalized Multi-Protocol
   Label Switching (GMPLS) Signaling.  This note is a clarification to
   the specification of GMPLS Signaling and does not modify GMPLS
   signaling mechanisms and procedures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-egress-control-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-egress-control-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-egress-control-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce