Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-arun-osidirectory-ipv6-nsapa-format-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 15:32:08 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: OSI Directory IPv6 NSAPA Format
	Author(s)	: A. Pandey
	Filename	: draft-arun-osidirectory-ipv6-nsapa-format-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2004-9-9
	
The X500 Directory specifies an encoding of Presentation Address,
    which utilizes OSI Network Addresses as defined in the OSI Network
    Layer standards [CCI88] [ISO87a]. X500 Directories not being heavy 
    users of OSI Session layer services can be run in a pure TCP/IP
    environment. This is possible by incorporating minimal OSI
    presentation and session layer services in the X500 Directory, thus
    allowing the X500 Directory to run in a pure TCP/IP environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arun-osidirectory-ipv6-nsapa-format-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-arun-osidirectory-ipv6-nsapa-format-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-arun-osidirectory-ipv6-nsapa-format-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce