Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bakleh-reg-adm-acg-apu-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 15:38:24 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Internationalized Domain Names Registration and 
			  Administration Guidelines for Arabic Characters 
			  Group of Languages (Arabic, Persian, Urdu,...)
	Author(s)	: R. Ekrema, et al.
	Filename	: draft-bakleh-reg-adm-acg-apu-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2004-9-21
	
Achieving internationalized access to domain names raises 
   many complex issues. These issues are not only associated with 
   basic protocol design (i.e., how the names are represented on the 
   network, compared, and converted to appropriate forms) but also 
   issues and options for deployment, transition, registration and 
   administration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bakleh-reg-adm-acg-apu-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-bakleh-reg-adm-acg-apu-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bakleh-reg-adm-acg-apu-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce