Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-duquer-fmke-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 15:57:58 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: The Flat Multicast Key Exchange protocol
	Author(s)	: L. Duquerroy, S. Josset
	Filename	: draft-duquer-fmke-01.txt
	Pages		: 38
	Date		: 2004-9-15
	
This document presents a new group key management protocol called 
   FMKE (Flat Multicast Key Exchange), derived from the Group Domain of
   Interpretation (GDOI) [RFC3547]. Like the GDOI, its objective is to 
   Manage securely group Security Associations (SA), i.e. establish and
   update SAs in Group members. These security associations protect one
   or more key-encrypting keys, traffic-encrypting keys, or data shared
   by group members. This protocol is based on a centralized management,
   achieved by the GCKS (Group Controller and Key Server). It is 
   destined to be used by Data Security protocols such as the IPSEC ESP 
   protocol. The FMKE protocol is destined to provide an optimized 
   solution for very large groups with direct connections such as in 
   satellite systems, or wireless systems such as WIFI. It can be 
   considered as a GDOI use case adapted for satellite networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-duquer-fmke-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-duquer-fmke-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-duquer-fmke-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce