Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-royer-calsch-xmltz-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 15:55:50 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Time Zones in XML
	Author(s)	: D. Royer
	Filename	: draft-royer-calsch-xmltz-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2004-9-10
	
The iCalendar data format is being updated and included in those
   discussions is the desire to update the time zone information. This
   is a proposal for time zone updates to iCalendar. The time zone
   information will be available in XML format. To comment on this
   document send email to [email-masked] .

   This document also specifies an IANA registration process for time
   zones. No attempt is made to specify any specific time zones as that
   is political information that is out of scope for this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-royer-calsch-xmltz-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-royer-calsch-xmltz-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-royer-calsch-xmltz-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce