Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mahajan-poc-server-package-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:41:55 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: MEGACO package for Push To Talk over Cellular (PoC) Networks
	Author(s)	: R. Ezhirpavai, et al.
	Filename	: draft-mahajan-poc-server-package-00.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2004-9-14
	
Push To Talk over cellular (PoC) networks is supported through 
centralised Push To Talk Servers which handles both SIP signalling 
and the media (RTP) relay part. This document defines a distributed 
architecture for PoC Server implementation with PoC signalling server 
handling the SIP signalling and group management, whereas Media Server 
handles the RTP relay part and the communication between these two 
servers is over MEGACO protocol using the package defined in this 
document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mahajan-poc-server-package-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-mahajan-poc-server-package-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mahajan-poc-server-package-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce