Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-epon-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:29:07 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Managed Objects of EPON
	Author(s)	: L. Khermosh
	Filename	: draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-epon-mib-02.txt
	Pages		: 78
	Date		: 2004-9-29
	
This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
   (MIB) for use with network management protocols in TCP/IP based
   Internets.  In particular, it defines objects for managing devices
   and interfaces that conform to the Ethernet Passive Optical Networks
   (EPON) standards as defined in IEEE Draft 802.3ah-2004 Draft 3.3.
   The document contains a list of management entities based on the
   registers defined in the Institute of Electrical and Electronic
   Engineers, IEEE Draft 802.3ah-2004 Draft 3.3 Annex 30A and mainly
   partitioned accordingly.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-epon-mib-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-epon-mib-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-epon-mib-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce