Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:01:22 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Open Trading Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Electronic Commerce Modeling Language (ECML):Version 2 Specification
	Author(s)	: D. Eastlake
	Filename	: draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-13.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 2004-10-25
	
Electronic commerce frequently requires a substantial exchange of
   information in order to complete a purchase or other transaction,
   especially the first time the parties communicate. A standard set of
   hierarchically organized payment related information field names in
   an XML syntax are defined so that this task can be more easily
   automated. This is the second version of an Electronic Commerce
   Modeling Language (ECML) and is intended to meeting the requirements
   of RFC 3505.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-13.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-13.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-13.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce