Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sip-history-info-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:07:24 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: An Extension to the Session Initiation Protocol for Request History Information
	Author(s)	: M. Barnes
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sip-history-info-04.txt
	Pages		: 47
	Date		: 2004-10-25
	
This draft defines a standard mechanism for capturing the history 
   information associated with a SIP request.  This capability enables 
   many enhanced services by providing the information as to how and why 
   a call arrives at a specific application or user.  This draft defines 
   a new optional SIP header, History-Info, for capturing the history 
   information in requests. A new option tag, Histinfo, to be included 
   in the Supported header, is defined to allow UAs to indicate whether 
   the History-Info should be returned in responses to a request which 
   has captured the history information. A new priv-value, history, is 
   added to the Privacy header to allow for privacy handling of the 
   History-Info header.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-history-info-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-sip-history-info-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-history-info-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce