Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-stiemerling-nsis-natfw-mrm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:37:10 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Loose End Message Routing Method for NATFW NSLP
	Author(s)	: M. Stiemerling
	Filename	: draft-stiemerling-nsis-natfw-mrm-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2004-10-19
	
This memo describes the use cases and solution for a new NTLP message
   routing method (MRM) that is used by the NATFW NSLP protocol to
   located Network Address Translators on the upstream data path.  This
   message routing method is used by NSIS nodes behind a NAT to allocate
   a public reachable IP address and/or port number.  The current way to
   do so has been name as "signaling the wrong way" and should be
   replaced by the proposed message routing method.  The scope of this
   memo is currently limited to Network Address Translator usage only.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stiemerling-nsis-natfw-mrm-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-stiemerling-nsis-natfw-mrm-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-stiemerling-nsis-natfw-mrm-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce