Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-christian-bgpsecrec-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 15:54:39 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: BGP Security Requirements
	Author(s)	: B. Christian, et al.
	Filename	: draft-christian-bgpsecrec-01.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2004-10-25
	
The security of BGP is critical to the continued health and well
   being of internetworking.  While securing a link between two BGP
   peers is a relatively easy technical matter, the manner in which to
   do so is not standard.  Additionally, a secure link does not provide
   security or authentication of the routes updates themselves.  In this
   document, we describe a set of requirements for securing BGP is
   described, both in the areas of peering relationships and prefix
   authentication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-christian-bgpsecrec-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-christian-bgpsecrec-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-christian-bgpsecrec-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce