Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l3vpn-rfc2547bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 15:39:51 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: BGP/MPLS IP VPNs
	Author(s)	: E. Rosen, Y. Rekhter
	Filename	: draft-ietf-l3vpn-rfc2547bis-03.txt
	Pages		: 49
	Date		: 2004-10-5
	
This document describes a method by which a Service Provider may use
   an IP backbone to provide IP VPNs (Virtual Private Networks) for its
   customers.  This method uses a "peer model", in which the customers'
   edge routers ("CE routers") send their routes to the Service
   Provider's edge routers ("PE routers"); there is no "overlay" visible
   to the customer's routing algorithm, and CE routers at different
   sites do not peer with each other. Data packets are tunneled through
   the backbone, so that the core routers do not need to know the VPN
   routes.

   This document obsoletes RFC 2547.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-rfc2547bis-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-l3vpn-rfc2547bis-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-rfc2547bis-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce