Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-giaretta-mip6-amsk-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 15:55:56 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Application Master Session Key (AMSK) for Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: G. Giaretta, et al.
	Filename	: draft-giaretta-mip6-amsk-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2004-10-12
	
The Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) defines an extensible 
   framework for performing network access authentication. Most EAP 
   authentication algorithms, also known as "methods", export keying 
   material that can be used with lower layer ciphersuites. It is also 
   possible for EAP peers to exploit the EAP keying framework to derive 
   Application Master Session Keys (AMSKs) for specific applications. 
   This document defines how to generate an Application Master Session 
   Key (AMSK) specific to Mobile IPv6. This AMSK can be used by Mobile 
   Node and Home Agent as the shared secret needed to bootstrap Mobile 
   IPv6 protocol operation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-giaretta-mip6-amsk-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-giaretta-mip6-amsk-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-giaretta-mip6-amsk-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce