Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nagarajan-multi6-comparison-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:31:18 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Comparative Analysis of Multi6 Proposals using a Locator/Identifier Split
	Author(s)	: A. Nagarajan, H. Tschofenig
	Filename	: draft-nagarajan-multi6-comparison-00.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 2004-10-19
	
An IP address serves as a locator and an identifier in the classical
   Internet environment.  This dual role of the IP address makes
   mobility and multihoming a challenging task.  There have been various
   proposals to overcome this limitation, particularly from the Multi6
   working group.

   This memo makes a comparative analysis of these proposals that
   support a locator/identifier split for multihoming in IPv6 from the
   security point of view.  The purpose is also to provide a common
   framework under which future proposals can be compared and chosen for
   various security requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nagarajan-multi6-comparison-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-nagarajan-multi6-comparison-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nagarajan-multi6-comparison-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce