Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cam-winget-eap-fast-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:05:04 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: EAP Flexible Authentication via Secure Tunneling (EAP-FAST)
	Author(s)	: J. Salowey, et al.
	Filename	: draft-cam-winget-eap-fast-01.txt
	Pages		: 52
	Date		: 2004-10-26
	
This document defines the EAP based Flexible Authentication via 
    Secure Tunneling (EAP-FAST) protocol.  EAP-FAST enables secure 
    communication between a client and a server by using the EAP based 
    Transport Layer Security (EAP-TLS) to establish a mutually 
    authenticated tunnel.  However, unlike current existing tunneled 
    authentication protocols, EAP-FAST also enables the establishment 
    of a mutually authenticated tunnel by means of symmetric 
    cryptography.  Furthermore, within the secure tunnel, EAP 
    encapsulated methods can ensue to either facilitate further 
    provision of credentials, authentication or authorization policies 
    by the server to the client.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cam-winget-eap-fast-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-cam-winget-eap-fast-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-cam-winget-eap-fast-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce