Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-abondo-hmprsvp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 07:47:40 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Hierarchical Proxy Mobile Ressource Reservation Protocol
	Author(s)	: C. Abondo, S. Pierre
	Filename	: draft-abondo-hmprsvp-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2004-10-18
	
This document defines a resource reservation protocol Hierarchical
   Proxy Mobile Resource Reservation Protocol (HPMRSVP). This protocol
   is based on the hierarchical architecture HMIPv6 and used a modified
   version of FHMIPv6 to handle the handover. During a session, the
   resource reservation between two mobile nodes is limited to the
   access network. Furthermore, when a handover occurs, resources are
   uniquely reserved to the target access point before the handover is
   completed. The proposed   protocol allows to reduce delays and packet
   loss. In addition, management of refresh messages is moved to the
   access router, which holds the refresh reservation state for the
   duration of the session on behalf of the mobile unit. The access
   network thereby becomes responsible for upholding the session, which
   optimizes the utilization of the radio link.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-abondo-hmprsvp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-abondo-hmprsvp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-abondo-hmprsvp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce