Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-williams-gssapi-domain-based-names-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 07:47:14 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: GSS-API Domain-Based Service Names and Name Type
	Author(s)	: N. Williams
	Filename	: draft-williams-gssapi-domain-based-names-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2004-10-18
	
This document describes domainname-based service principal names and
   the corresponding name type for the GSS-API.

   Domain-based service names are similar to host-based service names,
   but using a domain name (not necessarily and Internat domain name)
   instead of or in addition to a hostname.  The primary purpose of
   domain-based service names is to provide a way to name clustered
   services after the domain which they service, thereby allowing their
   clients to authorize the service's servers based on authentication of
   their names.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-williams-gssapi-domain-based-names-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-williams-gssapi-domain-based-names-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-williams-gssapi-domain-based-names-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce