Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l2tpext-l2vpn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 11:00:05 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer Two Tunneling Protocol Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: L2VPN Extensions for L2TP
	Author(s)	: W. Luo
	Filename	: draft-ietf-l2tpext-l2vpn-02.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2004-10-27
	
The Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) provides a standard method for
   setting up and managing L2TP sessions to tunnel a variety of L2
   protocols.  One of the reference models supported by L2TP describes
   the use of an L2TP session to connect two Layer 2 circuits attached
   to a pair of peering LACs, which is a basic form of Layer 2 Virtual
   Private Network (L2VPN).  This document defines the protocol
   extensions for L2TP to set up different types of L2VPN in a unified
   fashion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2tpext-l2vpn-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-l2tpext-l2vpn-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2tpext-l2vpn-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce