Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sipping-app-interaction-framework-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:06:43 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Framework for Application Interaction in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: J. Rosenberg
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sipping-app-interaction-framework-03.txt
	Pages		: 39
	Date		: 2004-10-25
	
This document describes a framework for the interaction between users
   and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) based applications.  By
   interacting with applications, users can guide the way in which they
   operate.  The focus of this framework is stimulus signaling, which
   allows a user agent to interact with an application without knowledge
   of the semantics of that application.  Stimulus signaling can occur
   to a user interface running locally with the client, or to a remote
   user interface, through media streams.  Stimulus signaling
   encompasses a wide range of mechanisms, ranging from clicking on
   hyperlinks, to pressing buttons, to traditional Dual Tone Multi
   Frequency (DTMF) input.  In all cases, stimulus signaling is
   supported through the use of markup languages, which play a key role
   in this framework.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-app-interaction-framework-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-sipping-app-interaction-framework-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-app-interaction-framework-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce