Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nsoriano-sptp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 15:45:25 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Simple Partition Transfer Protocol (SPTP)
	Author(s)	: N. Soriano
	Filename	: draft-nsoriano-sptp-00.txt
	Pages		: 35
	Date		: 2004-10-4
	
This document presents a protocol intended to transfer the whole
contents of a disk partition (or the whole directory tree placed
under a given directory on the disk) to a backup server.  The
protocol lies on top of TCP or other stream-oriented transport
protocol, and is based on the exchange of messages between the client
(the host sending data) and the server (the host storing the received
data).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nsoriano-sptp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-nsoriano-sptp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nsoriano-sptp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce