Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ohba-mip6-boot-arch-dhcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:37:31 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mobile IPv6 Bootstrapping Architecture Using DHCP
	Author(s)	: Y. Ohba, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ohba-mip6-boot-arch-dhcp-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2004-10-19
	
A mobile node needs home address, home agent address and security
   association with home agent to register with the home agent.  The
   process of obtaining this information is called bootstrapping.  This
   document describes a bootstrapping architecture in which there is
   some dependency between AAA for network access and AAA for mobility
   service and DHCP in the visited network is used for carrying Mobile
   IPv6 bootstrap information to the mobile node.  The architecture is
   based on an assumption that the mobile node uses network access
   credentials as the seed information without a need to pre-configure
   any Mobile IPv6 service parameters.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohba-mip6-boot-arch-dhcp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ohba-mip6-boot-arch-dhcp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ohba-mip6-boot-arch-dhcp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce