Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-brinkmann-rohc-3095-fn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:42:43 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: RTP-ROHC in ROHC Formal Notation
	Author(s)	: C. Bormann, E. Brinkmann
	Filename	: draft-brinkmann-rohc-3095-fn-00.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2004-10-19
	
RFC 3095 [2] defines four ROHC profiles for the header compression of
   IP, UDP, RTP, ESP, and related protocol headers.  RFC 3095 is defined
   in English language and taditional RFC box notation.  The present
   document gives a definition of RFC 3095's packet formats in the ROHC
   Formal Notation that was defined to facilitate the development of the
   TCP header compression ROHC profile.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brinkmann-rohc-3095-fn-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-brinkmann-rohc-3095-fn-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-brinkmann-rohc-3095-fn-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce