Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-analysis-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:58:34 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Analysis on IPv6 Transition in 3GPP Networks
	Author(s)	: J. Wiljakka
	Filename	: draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-analysis-11.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2004-10-27
	
This document analyzes the transition to IPv6 in Third Generation 
    Partnership Project (3GPP) packet networks. These networks are 
    based on General Packet Radio Service (GPRS) technology, and the 
    radio network architecture is based on Global System for Mobile 
    Communications (GSM), or Universal Mobile Telecommunications System 
    (UMTS) / Wideband Code Division Multiple Access (WCDMA) technology. 
     
    The focus is on analyzing different transition scenarios, 
    applicable transition mechanisms and finding solutions for those 
    transition scenarios. In these scenarios, the User Equipment (UE) 
    connects to other nodes, e.g. in the Internet, and IPv6/IPv4 
    transition mechanisms are needed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-analysis-11.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-analysis-11.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-analysis-11.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce