Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sipping-location-requirements-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 17:02:17 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Requirements for Session Initiation Protocol Location Conveyance
	Author(s)	: J. Polk, B. Rosen
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sipping-location-requirements-02.txt
	Pages		: 47
	Date		: 2004-10-26
	
This document presents the framework and requirements for usage of 
   the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) to convey user location 
   information from one Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) entity to 
   another SIP entity.  We consider cases where location information is
   conveyed from end to end, as well as cases where message routing by 
   intermediaries is influenced by the location of the session 
   initiator.  We offer a set of solutions to the requirements, based 
   on the scenario(s) being addressed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-location-requirements-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-sipping-location-requirements-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-location-requirements-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce