Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pana-snmp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 16:12:30 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocol for carrying Authentication for Network Access Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: SNMP usage for PAA-2-EP interface
	Author(s)	: Y. Mghazli, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pana-snmp-02.txt
	Pages		: 37
	Date		: 2004-10-22
	
The PANA Authentication Agent (PAA) does not necessarily act as an
   Enforcement Point (EP) to prevent unauthorized access or usage of the
   network. When a PANA Client (PaC) successfully authenticates itself
   to the PAA, EP(s) (e.g., access routers) will need to be suitably
   notified. The PANA working group mandates the use of Simple Network
   Management Protocol (SNMP) to deliver the authorization information
   to one or more EPs when the PAA is separated from EPs.

   The present document provides the necessary information and
   extensions needed to use SNMP as the PAA-2-EP protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pana-snmp-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-pana-snmp-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pana-snmp-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce