Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-multi6-architecture-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 07:50:25 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Site Multihoming in IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Architectural Approaches to Multi-Homing for IPv6
	Author(s)	: G. Huston
	Filename	: draft-ietf-multi6-architecture-01.txt
	Pages		: 35
	Date		: 2004-10-18
	
This memo provides an analysis of the aspects of multi-homing support
   for the IPv6 protocol suite.  The purpose of this analysis is to
   provide a taxonomy for classification of various proposed approaches
   to multi-homing.  It is also an objective of this exercise to
   identify common aspects of this domain of study, and also to provide
   a framework that can allow exploration of some of the further
   implications of various architectural extensions that are intended to
   support multi-homing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-multi6-architecture-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-multi6-architecture-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-multi6-architecture-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce