Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-boudani-simple-xcast-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 15:39:45 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Simple Explicit Multicast (SEM)
	Author(s)	: A. Boudani, B. Cousin
	Filename	: draft-boudani-simple-xcast-05.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2004-10-11
	
In this document, we propose a new multicast protocol called SEM
(Simple Explicit Multicast) or simple Xcast. This protocol uses an
efficient method to construct the multicast tree and deliver
multicast packets. In order to construct the multicast tree, this
protocol uses the same mechanism as Xcast+.
For the delivery of multicast packets it uses the mechanism
of branching routers similar to the mechanism used in REUNITE I
and REUNITE II.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boudani-simple-xcast-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-boudani-simple-xcast-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-boudani-simple-xcast-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce