Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-psamp-sample-tech-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:50:32 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Packet Sampling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Sampling and Filtering Techniques for IP Packet Selection
	Author(s)	: T. Zseby, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-psamp-sample-tech-05.txt
	Pages		: 37
	Date		: 2004-10-19
	
This document describes Sampling and Filtering techniques for IP 
    packet selection. It provides a categorization of schemes and 
    defines what parameters are needed to describe the most common 
    selection schemes. Furthermore it shows how techniques can be 
    combined to build more elaborate packet Selectors. The document 
    provides the basis for the definition of information models for 
    configuring selection techniques in measurement processes and 
    for reporting the technique in use to a Collector.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-psamp-sample-tech-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-psamp-sample-tech-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-psamp-sample-tech-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce