Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-walsh-mmusic-img-envelope-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 15:50:40 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: The IMG Envelope
	Author(s)	: R. Walsh, et al.
	Filename	: draft-walsh-mmusic-img-envelope-00.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 2004-10-15
	
This document defines the metadata transfer envelope for Internet
   Media Guides (IMGs).  IMG metadata describes files, resources and
   multimedia programs available for streaming or downloading via
   multicast or unicast.  IMG metadata is encapsulated into, or
   associated with, an IMG envelope before actual transport.  The IMG
   envelope is a structure providing independence between IMG transport
   protocols and different metadata formats.  This specification
   provides the IMG envelope instantiation using structured Extensible
   Markup Language (XML) syntax, both as a wrapper in which to embed an
   IMG metadata fragment object and as a distinct object to associate
   with a distinct IMG metadata object.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-walsh-mmusic-img-envelope-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-walsh-mmusic-img-envelope-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-walsh-mmusic-img-envelope-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce