Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-iab-iesg-adminrest-rec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:54:31 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IAB and IESG Recommendation for IETF Administrative Restructuring
	Author(s)	: S. Hollenbeck
	Filename	: draft-iab-iesg-adminrest-rec-00.txt
	Pages		: 53
	Date		: 2004-10-22
	
This document describes a joint recommendation of the Internet
   Architecture Board and the Internet Engineering Steering Group for
   administrative restructuring of the Internet Engineering Task Force.
   This recommendation will be discussed on the IETF list
   ([email-masked]), and the IETF leadership will attempt to determine if
   there is IETF consensus in going forward with this plan through a
   Last Call process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-iesg-adminrest-rec-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-iab-iesg-adminrest-rec-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-iab-iesg-adminrest-rec-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce