Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nagami-mip6-nemo-multihome-fixed-network-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:53:11 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Multi-homing for small scale fixed network Using 
			  Mobile IP and NEMO
	Author(s)	: K. Nagami, et al.
	Filename	: draft-nagami-mip6-nemo-multihome-fixed-network-02.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2004-10-28
	
Multi-homing technology improves the availability of host and
    network connectivity. Since the node and network behavior of
    mobile networking and fixed networking are different, the
    different architecture has been discussed and proposed. This
    document proposes the common architecture both for mobile and
    fixed networking environment, using the mobile IP and NEMO. The
    proposed architecture only requires a modification of the mobile
    IP and NEMO so that multiple-CoA can be used. In addition,
    multiple HAs which are located in different place, are required
    for redundancy.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nagami-mip6-nemo-multihome-fixed-network-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-nagami-mip6-nemo-multihome-fixed-network-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nagami-mip6-nemo-multihome-fixed-network-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce