Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-oki-pce-gmpls-req-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:36:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Requirements for Path Computation Element in GMPLS 
			  and IP/MPLS Networks
	Author(s)	: E. Oki, et al.
	Filename	: draft-oki-pce-gmpls-req-01.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2004-10-29
	
Path Computation Element (PCE) provides functions of traffic engineering
in Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) and IP/MPLS net-
works. In IP/MPLS networks, PCE provides MPLS LSP routes with con-
straints. In GMPLS networks, PCE provides GMPLS LSP routes and optimal
virtual network topology reconfiguration control, and jugdes on whether
a new lower-region LSP should be established when a higher-region LSP is
requested. PCE also handles interworking between GMPLS and IP/MPLS net-
works, both of which will coexist at some point during the migration
process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oki-pce-gmpls-req-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-oki-pce-gmpls-req-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-oki-pce-gmpls-req-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce