Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-houri-simple-arch-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:00:17 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: SIP/SIMPLE Based Presence and IM Architecture
	Author(s)	: A. Houri, et al.
	Filename	: draft-houri-simple-arch-03.txt
	Pages		: 78
	Date		: 2004-10-25
	
This document collects information required for the creation a
   complete Presence and IM system using SIMPLE and other IETF
   protocols.  This information has been spread out across numerous
   other internet drafts and RFCs.  The document tries to put everything
   together, discussing the servers involved, security mechanisms, call
   flows, etc.  The goal of this document is that someone, who is not an
   expert in the IETF protocols, can read this document and understand
   how the IETF protocols can be used for building a complete system and
   how it should work.  SPECIFCATIONS SECTION TO BE UPDATED SHORTLY

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-houri-simple-arch-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-houri-simple-arch-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-houri-simple-arch-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce