Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dachille-diverse-inter-region-path-setup-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:47:47 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Diverse Inter-Region Path Setup/Establishment
	Author(s)	: A. D'Achille, et al.
	Filename	: draft-dachille-diverse-inter-region-path-setup-01.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2004-10-28
	
This memo describes a mechanism to establish end-to-end diverse or 
   disjoint label switched paths (LSPs) across multiple regions, as 
   required for inter-area and inter-AS traffic engineering. 
    
   The mechanism relies on the joint computation, in each region, of 
   the LSP segments of the diversely routed LSPs, thereby achieving the 
   simplicity of the per-domain approach with effectively no changes to 
   the signaling protocols. This is achieved by the use of a new RSVP-
   TE object, called the Associated Route Object or ARO, which is 
   defined in this document and used in the signaling messages in 
   support of the scheme.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dachille-diverse-inter-region-path-setup-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-dachille-diverse-inter-region-path-setup-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-dachille-diverse-inter-region-path-setup-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce