Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yasukawa-l3vpn-p2mp-mcast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:30:11 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: BGP/MPLS IP Multicast VPNs
	Author(s)	: S. Yasukawa, et al.
	Filename	: draft-yasukawa-l3vpn-p2mp-mcast-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2004-10-19
	
This document describes a solution framework for IP Multicast
   VPNs. It describes procedures for establishing optimal virtual
   private IP multicast networks over a provider network. The simple
   multicast tunnel operation mechanism within a core network provides
   easy and flexible IP multicast VPN service operation for the
   service provider. And because the solution can minimize PIM
   neighbor maintenance over remote PEs, the solution enhances the
   scalability performance of the multicast VPN service network. This
   document also describes a P2MP TE LSP based multicast tunnel
   mechanism which could enhance TE capability and reliability of IP
   multicast VPNs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yasukawa-l3vpn-p2mp-mcast-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-yasukawa-l3vpn-p2mp-mcast-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-yasukawa-l3vpn-p2mp-mcast-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce