Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-xcon-conference-policy-privileges-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 15:46:28 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Centralized Conferencing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Privileges for Manipulating a Conference Policy
	Author(s)	: H. Khartabil, A. Niemi
	Filename	: draft-ietf-xcon-conference-policy-privileges-01.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2004-10-12
	
The Conference Policy is defined as the complete set of rules for a
   particular conference manipulated by the conference policy server.
   The Conferece Policy Control Protocol (CPCP) is the protocol used by
   client to manipulate the conference policy.  This document specifies
   an Extensible Markup Language (XML) Schema that enumerates the
   conference policy meta data that enable a user to assign privileges
   to users that enables them to read and/or manipulate parts of or the
   entire conference policy.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-conference-policy-privileges-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-xcon-conference-policy-privileges-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-conference-policy-privileges-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce