Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-itsumo-dsnp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:10:32 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Dynamic Service Negotiation Protocol (DSNP)
	Author(s)	: J. Chen, et al.
	Filename	: draft-itsumo-dsnp-02.txt
	Pages		: 40
	Date		: 2004-11-9
	
This memo presents the specification of Dynamic Service Negotiation
Protocol (DSNP).  DSNP is a  protocol to negotiate the SLS (Service
Level  Specification) in  IP layer.   It  can be  used for  service
negotiation from host  to network, network to host,  and network to
network. The  automated  negotiation  makes  service  negotiation
efficient in terms of time, cost, and correctness, etc. The dynamic
negotiation not only allows users to adapt their needs dynamically,
but  also  let providers  better  utilize  the  network.  The  DSNP
messages and packet formats are  detailed. DSNP can be used in both
wireline  and  wireless  networks.   It is,  however,  particularly
useful  in mobile  environment.  To  demonstrate the  usefulness of
DSNP,   a  reference  wireless   QoS  architecture   is  presented.
Exemplary applications are illustrated.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-itsumo-dsnp-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-itsumo-dsnp-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-itsumo-dsnp-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce