Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pki4ipsec-mgmt-profile-rqts-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 16:24:10 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Profiling Use of PKI in IPSEC Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Requirements for an IPsec Certificate Management Profile
	Author(s)	: C. Bonatti, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pki4ipsec-mgmt-profile-rqts-01.txt
	Pages		: 42
	Date		: 2004-11-1
	
This informational document describes and identifies the requirements 
   for a profile of a certificate management protocol to handle Public 
   Key Certificate (PKC) lifecycle interactions between Internet 
   Protocol Secuity (IPsec) Virtual Private Network (VPN) Systems using 
   IKE (versions 1 and 2) and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Systems. 
   These requirements are designed so that they meet the needs of 
   enterprise scale IPsec VPN deployments. It is intended that a 
   standards track profile will be created that fulfills these 
   requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pki4ipsec-mgmt-profile-rqts-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-pki4ipsec-mgmt-profile-rqts-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pki4ipsec-mgmt-profile-rqts-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce