Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-badra-eap-double-tls-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 15:09:19 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: EAP-Double-TLS Authentication Protocol
	Author(s)	: M. Badra, P. Urien
	Filename	: draft-badra-eap-double-tls-02.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2004-11-30
	
EAP-Double-TLS is an EAP protocol that extends EAP-TLS. In EAP-TLS, 
a full TLS handshake is used to mutually authenticate a client and 
server and to share a secret key. EAP-Double-TLS extends this 
authentication negotiation by using a secure connection established 
by the TLS Pre Shared Key (PSK) handshake to exchange additional 
information between the client and the server. The secure connection 
established by the PSK handshake may then be used to allow the 
server and the client to securely exchange their identity and to 
update security attributes for next sessions. 
 
EAP-Double-TLS allows client and server to establish keying material 
for use in the data connection between the client and the              
authenticator. The keying material is established implicitly between 
client and server based on the TLS PSK handshake.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-badra-eap-double-tls-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-badra-eap-double-tls-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-badra-eap-double-tls-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce