Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wlai-tewg-bcmodel-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 15:36:54 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Bandwidth Constraints Models for Diffserv-aware 
			  MPLS Traffic Engineering: Performance Evaluation
	Author(s)	: W. Lai
	Filename	: draft-wlai-tewg-bcmodel-05.txt,.pdf
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2004-12-27
	
The Differentiated Services (Diffserv)-aware MPLS Traffic 
   Engineering Requirements RFC 3564 specifies the requirements and 
   selection criteria for Bandwidth Constraints Models.  Two such 
   models, the Maximum Allocation and the Russian Dolls, are described 
   therein.  This document complements RFC 3564 by presenting the 
   results of a performance evaluation of these two models under 
   various operational conditions: normal load, overload, preemption 
   fully or partially enabled, pure blocking, or complete sharing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wlai-tewg-bcmodel-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-wlai-tewg-bcmodel-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wlai-tewg-bcmodel-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce