Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sipping-kpml-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 15:42:45 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package for 
			  Key Press Stimulus (KPML)
	Author(s)	: E. Burger, M. Dolly
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sipping-kpml-07.txt
	Pages		: 55
	Date		: 2004-12-29
	
This document describes a SIP Event Package "kpml" that enables
   monitoring of DTMF signals and uses XML documents referred to as Key
   Press Markup Language (KPML).  The kpml Event Package may be used to
   support applications consistent with the principles defined in the
   document titled "A Framework for Application Interaction in the
   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)".  The event package uses SUBSCRIBE
   messages and allows for XML scripts that define and describe filter
   specifications for capturing key presses (DTMF Tones) entered at a
   presentation-free User Interface SIP User Agent (UA).  The event
   package uses NOTIFY messages and allows for XML scripts to report the
   captured key presses (DTMF tones), consistent with the filter
   specifications, to an Application Server.  The scope of this package
   is for collecting supplemental key presses or mid-call key presses
   (triggers).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-kpml-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-sipping-kpml-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-kpml-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce