Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nsis-fw-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 15:34:06 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Steps in Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Next Steps in Signaling: Framework
	Author(s)	: R. Hancock, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-nsis-fw-07.txt
	Pages		: 53
	Date		: 2004-12-13
	
The Next Steps in Signaling working group is considering protocols
   for signaling information about a data flow along its path in the
   network.  The NSIS suite of protocols is envisioned to support
   various signaling applications that need to install and/or manipulate
   such state in the network.  Based on on existing work on signaling
   requirements, this document proposes an architectural framework for
   these signaling protocols.

   This document provides a model for the network entities that take
   part in such signaling, and the relationship between signaling and
   the rest of network operation.  We decompose the overall signaling
   protocol suite into a generic (lower) layer, with separate upper
   layers for each specific signaling application.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-fw-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-nsis-fw-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-fw-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce