Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jaihyung-ccamp-lseframework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 15:39:35 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Framework for (G)MPLS implementation in Ethernet 
			  based Customer Premise Network
	Author(s)	: J. Cho
	Filename	: draft-jaihyung-ccamp-lseframework-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2004-12-29
	
In this draft we propose a framework for implementation of (G)MPLS
     technology in Ethernet based Customer Premise Network (ECPN). Major
     goals of this framework are improving QoS capability of Ethernet
     using (G)MPLS technology and facilitating secure access of
     commercial service, such as IP-TV or videophone, in local area
     network. Key solution to achieve the goal is MAC address swapping
     which uses 48bits of Ethernet address in MAC header as labels.
     Ethernet switches supporting this technique identify flows of
     different applications according to MAC addresses. ARP or ICMPv6 is
     used for terminal-to-terminal label negotiation and path
     establishment. Policy can be imposed in controlling user
     connection. Unauthorized user flows are filtered in MAC level.
     Compatibility with legacy Ethernet is provided best because it does
     not require modification in Ethernet format nor relies on VLAN tag.
     This architecture and technology will be aligned with architectural
     framework for Ethernet based Access Network and Core Network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jaihyung-ccamp-lseframework-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-jaihyung-ccamp-lseframework-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jaihyung-ccamp-lseframework-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce