Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-haverinen-pppext-eap-sim-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 15:37:17 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Extensible Authentication Protocol Method for GSM 
			  Subscriber Identity Modules (EAP-SIM)
	Author(s)	: H. Haverinen, J. Salowey
	Filename	: draft-haverinen-pppext-eap-sim-16.txt
	Pages		: 91
	Date		: 2004-12-27
	
This document specifies an Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
   mechanism for authentication and session key distribution using the
   Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) Subscriber Identity
   Module (SIM).  GSM is a second generation mobile network standard.
   The EAP-SIM mechanism specifies enhancements to GSM authentication
   and key agreement whereby multiple authentication triplets can be
   combined to create authentication responses and session keys of
   greater strength than the individual GSM triplets.  The mechanism
   also includes network authentication, user anonymity support, result
   indications, and a fast re-authentication procedure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haverinen-pppext-eap-sim-16.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-haverinen-pppext-eap-sim-16.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-haverinen-pppext-eap-sim-16.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce