Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 16:20:09 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Steps in Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: QoS-NSLP QSpec Template
	Author(s)	: J. Ash, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-02.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2004-12-8
	
The QoS NSLP protocol is used to signal QoS reservations and is 
   independent of a specific QoS model such as IntServ or DiffServ.  
   Rather, all information specific to QoS models is encapsulated in a
   separate object, the QSpec.  This draft defines a template for the 
   QSpec, which contains both the QoS description and control 
   information specific to a given QoS model. The QSpec format is 
   defined as are a number of generic and optional parameters.  
   Generic parameters provide a common language to be re-used in 
   several QoS models, which are derived initially from the IntServ 
   and DiffServ QoS models.  Optional parameters aim to ensure the 
   extensibility of QoS NSLP to other QoS models.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce