Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-vibansal-sctpsocket-congestion-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 15:58:38 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: SCTP Sockets API Extension for Congestion Handling
	Author(s)	: V. Bansal, R. Ezhirpavai
	Filename	: draft-vibansal-sctpsocket-congestion-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2004-12-7
	
This draft defines extension to the SCTP Socket API draft[1] for
   Congestion Handling. SCTP Protocol has been widely accepted by the
   VoIP forum. SIGTRAN protocols (M3UA/SUA/M2UA/M2PA etc) provide
   procedures for handling congestion notification from the SCTP Stack
   layer.

   This draft provides mechanism for SCTP applications to enable/
   disable notification of congestion indications over SCTP Socket
   Interface. This draft suggests notification to application at onset
   and abatement of congestion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vibansal-sctpsocket-congestion-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-vibansal-sctpsocket-congestion-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-vibansal-sctpsocket-congestion-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce