Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kniveton-nemo-prefix-delegation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 07:13:41 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mobile Network Prefix Delegation
	Author(s)	: T. Kniveton, P. Thubert
	Filename	: draft-kniveton-nemo-prefix-delegation-00.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2004-12-2
	
This paper extends the Nemo Basic Support [10] for a Mobile Router to
   synchronize its Mobile Network Prefixes with its Home Agents and
   obtain new ones dynamically.  The proposed prefix delegation
   mechanism is agnostic to the way the prefixes are managed and
   provisioned at the Home Agent; it might be used for bootstrapping,
   resynchronization at binding creation or after a loss of states (eg
   MR reboot), MNP Renumbering, and configuration checking for loop
   avoidance.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kniveton-nemo-prefix-delegation-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-kniveton-nemo-prefix-delegation-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kniveton-nemo-prefix-delegation-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce